forum

I'm worried about Static Noise Bird?

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT
I thought that He/She/It/Helicopter didn't like it being long and shit since it was weird when people would call Him/Her/It/Octopus by His/Her/It's/Truck's full username so He/She/It/Fish decided to change it.
Foxi

Aomi wrote:

nah, it's not that he didn't like it, it was just too long for the new forum layout
I still use the old website because of nostalgia. As for Birdy, I'm glad that everything's alright.
Aomi

Canine wrote:

Aomi wrote:

nah, it's not that he didn't like it, it was just too long for the new forum layout
I still use the old website because of nostalgia. As for Birdy, I'm glad that everything's alright.
yoo samee dude
glad to see some people still preferring the old one
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice
im pretty sure she was a she to begin with Coconut boy

anyway Thank You
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice
God bless you Aomi
EneT
I don't knoooow about thaaaat, His/Her/It's gender has been quite ambiguous.
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice
Either way if she did came out as nonbinary, I don't care what twisted neocon politics you used to justify it if you harrass her you're dead.
EneT
I don't harass Him/Her/It, I personally like Him/Her/It because He/She/It hustles well. That's the good kind of hustle, not the bad kind. Seriously though, he wants to do things out of the norm instead of getting a normal job and I like that.

You tho... you're still a filthy SJW. You were okay a year ago but now you're just a faggot.
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice
Thank you.
Nameless

EneT wrote:

You tho... you're still a filthy SJW. You were okay a year ago but now you're just a faggot.

Savage
IT'S FUCKING L I T
Foxi

EneT wrote:

I don't harass Him/Her/It, I personally like Him/Her/It because He/She/It hustles well. That's the good kind of hustle, not the bad kind. Seriously though, he wants to do things out of the norm instead of getting a normal job and I like that.

Where's MY hate? I can't believe you're hate-cheating on me </3
FuZ
canine are you a transgender furry weirdo
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice
says the frenchman
Foxi

FuZ wrote:

canine are you a transgender furry weirdo
*Disgusting furry weirdo

Remember that. -And, yes. One thing you will always receive from me is honesty. Not doing it to be part of some stupid agenda-pushing message, though. I actually hate SJW's with a passion.
EneT
You're honest, I'll give you that; that's a very likeable trait. But the fact you're a furry who's into RP is just too off-putting, so no matter how likeable you seem to me in the future, I will never bring myself to like you and I will try my utmost hardest to dislike you and bring you down into the depths of despair.
Foxi

EneT wrote:

You're honest, I'll give you that, that's a very likeable trait. But the fact you're a furry who's into RP is just too off-putting, so no matter how likeable you seem to me in the future, I will never bring myself to like you and I will try my utmost hardest to dislike you and bring you down into the depths of despair.
Nobody's saying you have to RP with me.
EneT
I'm saying that I will always wish you the worst no matter how likeable you become. Die.
Foxi

EneT wrote:

I'm saying that I will always wish you the worst no matter how likeable you become. Die.
That's more like it.
Aomi
Canine i like you
Hika

EneT wrote:

You're honest, I'll give you that; that's a very likeable trait. But the fact you're a furry who's into RP is just too off-putting, so no matter how likeable you seem to me in the future, I will never bring myself to like you and I will try my utmost hardest to dislike you and bring you down into the depths of despair.
lmao calm down I love you fam do you need a cuddle my nigga
Topic Starter
SaigonAlice
And I thought I was dramatic lmao jesus christ