forum

[invalid] Pippy sould get more character

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Ravengamer49

Who Thinks Pippi Needs More Character?

Pippi Is the Mascot of Osu, But think for a Minute. Has Pippi had any character? I Know Pippi is in Yandere Simulator and has character there. But Can Pippi Have MORE character? Pippi is just, there. To advertise Osu. Why can't there be animated moving Pippi Note Streaks? Or have Pippi Talk? Add more movement, and facial expressions. I want Pippi to Look like is part of the osu family.
Underforest
I don't really see the need for this. This is a rhytmical game, not an story-kind game.
7ambda
what even is this request
Pawsu
I absolutely see no reason for this. Have you seen the new website? Have you seen all the art of Pippi on there? What about the t-shirts sold in the store? What about the phone cases? Pippi has a lot of love. Why do you need her to "talk" or be animated for her to be part of the "osu! family"?

I think you're confusing yourself with Pippidon (the osu!taiko character). Just because they move there, doesn't mean Standard should get an animated combo burst (that wouldn't look good). Pippidon moves and is animated because that was initially apart of the original Taiko game.

Pippi is fine, she gets a lot of love (way more than Yuza) there is no reason to change her or add onto her.

Also...I don't think it's too recommended to use polls for feature requests. Seems a little broke to me.
deadbeat
feature requests don't need polls
Luqanted

deadbeat wrote:

feature requests don't need polls
pippi is already ok in the new website or anything. no change is needed for her tbh
Bara-
But... Why?
clover
there's pippi hentai if you want some
Luqanted

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

pm it to me some time
Underforest

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

Can you please avoid talking about NSFW material here?
Pawsu
I still am going with what I said before:

Pawsu wrote:

I absolutely see no reason for this. Have you seen the new website? Have you seen all the art of Pippi on there? What about the t-shirts sold in the store? What about the phone cases? Pippi has a lot of love. Why do you need her to "talk" or be animated for her to be part of the "osu! family"?

I think you're confusing yourself with Pippidon (the osu!taiko character). Just because they move there, doesn't mean Standard should get an animated combo burst (that wouldn't look good). Pippidon moves and is animated because that was initially apart of the original Taiko game.

Pippi is fine, she gets a lot of love (way more than Yuza) there is no reason to change her or add onto her.

FrozenMilkshake wrote:

Don't discuss this here, or anywhere on the forums.
abraker
Looks like someone wants a Pippy anime

Tbh, animating stuff is so much work. If you want to animate Pippy, go ahead. I'm sure you will get nice dedicated section in osu!weekly if you do. Meanwhile, it doesn't seem to be a priority to fill the game with eyecandy.

Ravengamer49 wrote:

Or have Pippi Talk?
Oh alright... I'm done
Stefan
I am unsure what's about the comparison with the easter egg in Yandere Simulator but eh... like said, it's a lot of work to have own animation for a single character. I think we're currently in the state having a mascot for their respective mode is more than enough. Maybe when osu! gets bigger this is something we could consider.

Marking as invalid.