forum

More glowing fruit in Ctb

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Paxas_old
In situations when:
>you catched fruit A
>and fruit A fell right into the center of your catcher

and after that if you cant catch fruit B w/o dashing, fruit A should be a glowing fruit (cyan glowing for example).
It would be easier for reading.
NeVMiku
No.

Knowing not when to use dashing is enough. With little fruits in-between the big fruits (fml CtB) shows that you don't have to dash for those two big fruits.

For example, fruit A -> fruit B with small trails of fruits in-between indicates that you don't have to dash to get from A to B.

In my opinion it is more confusing as you already have red fruits to watch out for.

unrelated rant
So every time there is a gap of fruits, use your "reading skills" to judge whether you want to dash or not. As dashing is an "option" in most scenarios, the player doesn't have to follow dashing as a solid rule. Sure a perfect play will require at least a number of dashes to be performed but that doesn't mean you can't do more dashes than you have to.
Miunix

NeVe12p4wNeD wrote:

No.

Knowing not when to use dashing is enough. With little fruits in-between the big fruits (fml CtB) shows that you don't have to dash for those two big fruits.

For example, fruit A -> fruit B with small trails of fruits in-between indicates that you don't have to dash to get from A to B.

In my opinion it is more confusing as you already have red fruits to watch out for.

unrelated rant
So every time there is a gap of fruits, use your "reading skills" to judge whether you want to dash or not. As dashing is an "option" in most scenarios, the player doesn't have to follow dashing as a solid rule. Sure a perfect play will require at least a number of dashes to be performed but that doesn't mean you can't do more dashes than you have to.
I agree to this ^