forum

kradness&Reol - Remote Control [CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kimitakari
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
SYAHME

Nelly wrote:

Time spent: ~4 hours
Legends
Topic Starter
Kimitakari

SYAHME wrote:

Legends
I need mods and hitsound help ;w;
Negri_sk
[Overdrive]
00:25:313 (4,5,6) - Bro this is just not acceptable, break the flow for no reason!? Turn it the other way!
01:47:132 (6) - This just screams to be a hyper to 01:47:313 (1) - Make 01:47:132 (6) - x160 preferably.
02:46:223 (3,4,5) - If you're gonna have this as one of the hard parts in the kiai part of the song then you REALLY need to buff it up since it doesn't require much to hit it rn.
03:21:132 (6) - The end of this slider begs for a hyper to 03:21:677 (7) - make 03:21:677 (7) - around x64?
03:39:313 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Come on now, for real? You can do better then this, this seriously just reminds me of lazy mapping. Now i'm not saying repeat slider won't work at all but seriously, just try something different this just "fills" out the map imo.
04:06:950 (1,2,1,2) - I would recommend moving both of these more to the right just for the sole reason of that it'd be really unfortunate to miss right here, of course it really isn't the hardest part in the map but idk, it just feels like quite a distance to travel out of nowhere and without a hyper.
04:10:223 (2) - Making this a hyper to 04:10:404 (3) - fits very very well imo, your call though.

In general however, i'm no hitsound expert nor will I ever be one, but I can defienetly say that the hitsounds on kiai is more or less always suppose to be slightly louder then the ones in the "calmer" parts should have lower ones for example. The calm part in the beginning could have a lower hitsound % sound and the kiai part could be higer, let the 60% stay at the "normal" parts?
Topic Starter
Kimitakari
Update: added hitsounding and fixed the ending
Rocma
Bold : Important

Check AiMod. There are many unsnapped notes.
How about increasing AR?

00:19:859 (10,1,2,3) - I think that long jumps are not that good in this calm part.
00:38:223 (3) - Ctrl G?
00:43:313 (1,2,3) - hdash brings certain difficulty and fun. I think moving (2) to the right is fine.
00:45:495 (3) - make more distance
02:46:586 (4,5) - Ctrl G and move (5) to the left
02:50:950 (5,6,7,8,1) - the flow is weird. make it be more curved
04:06:586 (4,1) - memorize pattern?

most patterns aren't needed dash and some patterns make players stop moving.
some parts difficulty is like Overdose But Some parts are like Salad.
adjust the balance of difficulties of each patterns.

from M4M :3

Good Luck!
Topic Starter
Kimitakari
Thinking to change it but for now ill keep the AR save and sound

Thanks _Asriel <3
Razor Sharp
you ask you recieve!

• Overdrive
  1. 00:33:132 - 00:37:314 - Are you sure about this whole section being a 1/4 section? I cant really hear 1/4 sounds everywhere tbh.
  2. 01:25:132 (2) - What about having this all the way on the left side on the screen? To empathize the "Whoo" sound? I personally feel that it deserves a empathizment. If so, adjust 01:25:495 (1) - too it.
  3. 01:25:495 - 01:48:768 - Personally i do feel that this kiai is missing ALOT of distance empathizment. I would suggest you too take a look, and increase the distance of some vocal notes, and add hypers on the strongest.

I do not really find any pattern issues here, the main problem is distance. There are alot of distances that are too small for stronger sounds, and too big for weaker sounds. I would recommend you too take a look at especially the kiais! I can come back later and do a propper mod then.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Kimitakari

Razor Sharp wrote:

you ask you recieve!

• Overdrive
  1. 00:33:132 - 00:37:314 - Are you sure about this whole section being a 1/4 section? I cant really hear 1/4 sounds everywhere tbh.
  2. 01:25:132 (2) - What about having this all the way on the left side on the screen? To empathize the "Whoo" sound? I personally feel that it deserves a empathizment. If so, adjust 01:25:495 (1) - too it.
  3. 01:25:495 - 01:48:768 - Personally i do feel that this kiai is missing ALOT of distance empathizment. I would suggest you too take a look, and increase the distance of some vocal notes, and add hypers on the strongest.

I do not really find any pattern issues here, the main problem is distance. There are alot of distances that are too small for stronger sounds, and too big for weaker sounds. I would recommend you too take a look at especially the kiais! I can come back later and do a propper mod then.

Good luck!
rip Overdose. Im indeed not hearing this song either. For distance snap I will look later (I can forget that btw, remind me that)

Thanks Gordon <3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.