forum

Okamiden

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekira
Figured I'd create this thread just to at least start it.

Issun wrote:

I'm was your mother's celestial envoy.

Issun wrote:

Wait, if you're Ammy's kid, then who did she...?
Anyway, I actually haven't gotten that far in the game especially since I'm reading the dialogues.

Hint: there's one stray bead inside Mr/Mrs Orange's house lol
Gabi
Why do you waste my time with clicking on this thread? i hate threads where people just post some random stuff about the game people have hardly heard off.

Anyways googled it, seems to be a sequel to the game Okami (shocker). I hated Okami, i could never use that stupid brush properly and gave up after painting some bridges and slicing stones in the beginning. Oh well, maybe i'll pick it up some day again.
Topic Starter
Zekira
Totally forgot to edit this thread as soon as I got home :< I was aiming for at least someone to start the discussion since I don't know how to start
Seibei4211
I'm gonna click on this thread, then start pissing all over it. Oh wait, no I'm not.

I got Okamiden a couple of days ago and made it to the 5-story Pagoda in Agata Forest so far. The game's still warming up, but so far I've found it really fun and addicting. Going from analog sticks to a D-Pad doesn't work too well, but whatever. Oh, Zekira, you know how to get Demon Parts, right? Cause the game seriously mentions it one time, then makes you figure it out on your own. It's pretty easy to get Demon Bones in Agata Forest, so I got a Reflector upgrade.

Also, the typos don't stop at just "I'm was". I've seen "forrest", "to to", and dropped words.
Topic Starter
Zekira
Capcom's back with their translation shizz again... lolol
Seibei4211
Just finished up the game. Hecka long. Like 25+ hours if you get everything like I did. Also, pro-tip: finish Masterpiece 5 and equip the tier 3 Beads. You'll be virtually invincible. I didn't need a single healing item after that.