[Discography] Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

posted
Total Posts
show more
HakuNoKaemi
Uhm, I think you need this :D
Topic Starter
Derekku
Thanks~ I meant to search for that and forgot!

EDIT: It looks like Wikipedia has track listings up to volume 7, so I added tracks for 5/6/7!
Crok425
Hey dude... the volume three of the Persona 4 animation are only like Drama CD's... really.
Topic Starter
Derekku

Derekku wrote:

Persona 4: The Animation (Volume 3)

» This is a drama CD, and thus all tracks are [Unmappable]
Crok425
I already finished the map I was doing.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/39389 (I'll Face Myself -Battle-)

I'm waiting it to be ranked... even though I dunno how the hell does that work.

Anyway, there are already songs for Persona 4: Arena (localized name of Atlus USA):

Yu's Theme, Yosuke's Theme, Chie's Theme, Yukiko's Theme, Kanji' Theme, Teddie's Theme, Naoto's Theme, Aigis' Theme, Mitsuru's Theme, Akihiko's Theme. And of course, the opening of the arcade song. Just to let you know ^^
Topic Starter
Derekku
I'll update with P4U music eventually!

Anyway, just updated the OP (now that P4A volumes 5 and 6 are released) and added album art for volume 7.
Kurokami
Maybe I will try to map one of them. :o
Crok425
The Persona 4 The Animation OST Volume 8 is another Drama CD, man. Just to let you know. That's a huge let down... I wanted music -_-
Topic Starter
Derekku

Crok425 wrote:

The Persona 4 The Animation OST Volume 8 is another Drama CD, man. Just to let you know. That's a huge let down... I wanted music -_-
Yep, I know. Only adding that and the other one to the OP for completion. ):
Nyquill
anyone claim the reincarnation ver. of I'll face myself (battle) yet?
Topic Starter
Derekku
Topic Starter
Derekku
Another version of The Way of Memories -Kizuna no Chikara- -TV size ver.- (by No_Gu) is now ranked!
DavisWTG
Just wanted to point out that the soundtrack for Persona 4 - Golden was released in Japan yesterday, so it might as well be added to the OP, right?
Topic Starter
Derekku

DavisWTG wrote:

Just wanted to point out that the soundtrack for Persona 4 - Golden was released in Japan yesterday, so it might as well be added to the OP, right?
Will do so soon.
Raine
Even though it's my first map ever, I'm trying to map "Shadow World" from P4 Golden. Is that okay?~
Topic Starter
Derekku

Noitinox wrote:

Even though it's my first map ever, I'm trying to map "Shadow World" from P4 Golden. Is that okay?~
Sure; good luck.
Topic Starter
Derekku
Added P4A volume 9 and the first? P4U (i.e. arena) soundtrack.
Eu Hellscythe
Notepad: This is cool. I like it.
Louis Cyphre
Revive.

Time to map persona again, i guess ;D

By the way, i can't open 1st page, bcz my antivirus and also my browser say me that there are something weird and i might get some couple of viruses. Try to fix that?
HakuNoKaemi
My version of key plus words was ranked(finally) too
Topic Starter
Derekku

Louis Cyphre wrote:

Revive.

Time to map persona again, i guess ;D

By the way, i can't open 1st page, bcz my antivirus and also my browser say me that there are something weird and i might get some couple of viruses. Try to fix that?
Welcome back! I'm not sure why your antivirus would be complaining; I just have links to youtube and such... Maybe it's a fishy website that someone's sig is hosted through or something ?_?

HakuNoKaemi wrote:

My version of key plus words was ranked(finally) too
Added!
MMzz
I have the OST for Persona 4 The Golden if anyone wants to map these songs. (And Derekku needs to add them to the OP)
Also I'm down to map guest diffs in any P4 related song.~
Topic Starter
Derekku
Yeah I keep forgetting to add them and the Arena tracks as well. ):
TheDragonXD
I wanted to bring this back to life, but some of the download links are buggy for me, meaning I can only do some of the songs right now. I'm doing new days right now and Its going to be epic