forum

Intuos CTL 480 pen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Asop
I have a CTL 480 and the pen has a huge vertical button on it that limits how I can hold it. Are there any replacement pens that I can order that would work with my tablet? Thanks.
mizuki-chan
There are some replacement pens which you can buy but they are pretty expensive (i just checked amazon) and the cheapest version (standard) already costs like ~ 25 euro / 30 dollars?
However that pen also have those buttons, there are other replacement pens (premium, pro some sort of that) which are just too expensive for a pen in my opinion.
i never tried to remove those buttons in a way because for me there are useful because my thumb lays on it for grip, but maybe you can find a video or something on youtube how to remove them/open the pen...?
Raniemi
You will probably just get used to it after a while
Topic Starter
Asop

Raniemi wrote:

You will probably just get used to it after a while
I'm already used to it, it just forces me to put my fingers around it and it puts a lot of pressure on my fingers after a while.
mizuki-chan
Already tried to put some kind of bandage on/around the button(s)?
I already tried but for me its too thick and feels uncomfortable , but maybe for you its good?
Sayorie
I use the eraser tip
still works the same without the button at the end
mizuki-chan

Arthraxium wrote:

I use the eraser tip
lol omg...wait... you can use the eraser tip as you can use pen nib? facepalm...
Topic Starter
Asop

Arthraxium wrote:

I use the eraser tip
wat how are do