Frank's Taiko skin V2.6

posted
Total Posts
70
show more
Nameless

psyducker wrote:

um it is 3D when i play it and since that i can't play properly plz fix... :?
This is from 4 years ago, go find something more recent.
Bayron Y Galeas
Taiko muy modelo favory
yuyoiuyoiu
下载链接打不开啊喂TAT跪求链接TAT
Sakura2k5
download is broken :(
GrilledCheeese
Can someone upload it anywhere else besides 4Shared, i don't wanna use any social media websites or disable my adblock to be able to download a simple file.
Thank you in advance.
Tacia

GrilledCheeese wrote:

Can someone upload it anywhere else besides 4Shared, i don't wanna use any social media websites or disable my adblock to be able to download a simple file.
Thank you in advance.
+ i cant too ;;
safhuiheu

Frank7654321 wrote:

BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD YOU HAVE TO KONW:
this skin was meant to go in tandem with Luigi's skin, please overwrite the files from LuigiHann's skin.Also,this skin is for taiko mode only.Had better not use this skin in osumode


download link:http://www.4shared.com/file/4JLAq-bC/taiko.html
English version:http://www.4shared.com/file/vH-TcXMi/taikoEnglish.html
font:http://www.4shared.com/file/_xK4rrAm/taikokanteiryu_0.html

What's new:
V2.5-V2.6:Add English version.some elements in English version were modified by Roley.
V2.33-V2.5:Add three sets of taikoslider and one set of taiko characters.other changes.

preview


pause

fail:

rankingpanel:


I modified the taiko skin V6 made by luigihann,make it more like the taiko original.So I made Japanese icon such as“modoru”(back).
I just modified some part of the skin, spinner icon ,section pass/fail icon and silderpoint icon I didn't modified,so you can use those icon in taiko skinV6 or modified by yourself,I didn't modified hitsounds also.

This is Sakuya Ares, my friend Frank cannot connect to Internet now, so this update is written by me.
Ppus
Best Taiko Skin :3
HDDTFL
4shared was banned in Korea! So I can't install!!
4sharedは韓国で禁止されました、だから私はインストールできません。
4shared는 한국에서 차단되서 설치할수 없습니다!
4shared已被禁止在韩国,所以我不能安装。
4shared zostało zakazane w Korei, więc nie może być zainstalowany.
Nukichuu

HDDTFL wrote:

4shared was banned in Korea! So I can't install!!
4sharedは韓国で禁止されました、だから私はインストールできません。
4shared는 한국에서 차단되서 설치할수 없습니다!
4shared已被禁止在韩国,所以我不能安装。
4shared zostało zakazane w Korei, więc nie może być zainstalowany.
Do you still need it?
Vovy
please put this on mediafire
Parified
If anyone can't download this here's one thats like it t/41319&start=0
you're welcome
yuyukimi
the 4shared link is not working for me, is there any other way to download this skin?
also, sorry, I know this thread is old
Tsubaki_choco
<3
tcsp10
.
morganman459
Me gusta la skin pero prefiero que el link de descarga sea por mediafire
B L E A C
Does anyone have a alt link? I've seen this skin before and i think it looks great so I hope it doesn't get lost to time.
MrEmerik2000
Nice Taiko skin, one of my favorite by far.

However, Mediafire is better than 4shared.

Can you make a link to Mediafire for us?
Matt2e2

MrEmerik2000 wrote:

Nice Taiko skin, one of my favorite by far.

However, Mediafire is better than 4shared.

Can you make a link to Mediafire for us?
This skin is 8 years old. I doubt the author is still active on the forums. If they are, it's always better to try to PM them instead of bumping a dead thread.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply