forum

Can't download my own map [Fixed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ohwow
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/478294

I don't know if it's just me or whenever i try to download my own map, it just downloads the audio, but not the beatmaps.

I recently updated the audio so that the volume is a bit louder, maybe that may have caused the problem? idk my main concern is how to fix it.

EDIT: Here some pictures of my beatmap files:

So the download link is clearly missing a lot stuff. It doesn't even have the 5 difficulties that I currently have for the mapset.

Here is my updated mapset that I exported through the editor: https://puu.sh/qioiO/33961a8609.osz

Thank you everyone who helped/tried to help me with this issue. :D

EDIT #2: Thank you so much guys, the issue has been resolved. :D <3
Kibbleru
can u check ur osu somgs folder and make sure the map is completely removed. then try redling
Topic Starter
Ohwow

Kibbleru wrote:

can u check ur osu somgs folder and make sure the map is completely removed. then try redling
Thank you for responding! I tried completely removing it and then redling it, but it still doesn't correctly download the beatmaps. :/
sheela
Perhaps there are empty (0-byte) wave files? If you intend to use silent hitsounds, you must replace them with this wave file instead. Try updating the beatmap and redownload it afterwards.
Topic Starter
Ohwow

sheela wrote:

Perhaps there are empty (0-byte) wave files? If you intend to use silent hitsounds, you must replace them with this wave file instead. Try updating the beatmap and redownload it afterwards.
I don't think the hitsounds are the problem. I think the issue comes from the mp3 change, which glitched my beatmaps somehow, and wouldn't correctly download the maps. Thank you though :)
Bara-
Those are 99.9% sure the problem
I see you having sliderslide .wav files, things quite many mappers silence. You however are not allowed to silence them by using 0-byte files, use the 44-byte wav file Sheela linked
Topic Starter
Ohwow

Bara- wrote:

Those are 99.9% sure the problem
I see you having sliderslide .wav files, things quite many mappers silence. You however are not allowed to silence them by using 0-byte files, use the 44-byte wav file Sheela linked
Ahh okay, I got rid of those hitsounds altogether, and it seems like its working now. Thank you so guys!