Mukku
2lvl Azure > Sigmund

Uh oh..
AzureDraco_old
aftermath of sigmund vs "noob" Azure

Topic Starter
heintsi
That looks so damn brutal..

edit: Call me crazy or something but it would be actually cool to use sigmund's body as food in game lol
Mukku
I had a brutal mass murder scene aswell. It's not very bloody but each pile of items is around 3-5 orcs worth of stuff
AzureDraco_old
My draconian grew wings!

Topic Starter
heintsi
Looks cool, seems this game is full of surprises
Mukku
I was like "oh carp noooo, it's Sigmund!!" but then I noticed "Oh, he's sleeping"
And then orcs.
And then fuck. I entered the Hell by accident.
AzureDraco_old
Lesson learned, dont enter hell before you can control demons (or something)
nice score tho
Topic Starter
heintsi
Holy shit, Mukku. GODLIKE score.. This is challenge to us all osuers, can you beat mukku's score? :D
(My 968 point artificer feels like pile of shit now..)
AzureDraco_old
Well heres challenge for mukku, unless he allready got some better score :p

Mukku
I'd post to say something if my post count wasn't 666... Wait, what?!

Why are we the only ones posting in this thread anyway? It's a free game and all.
AzureDraco_old
Guess the other people only focus on osu :p

EDIT: besides what would you do if three crazy finns are posting in here like mad man?
Mukku
Ass. I am so fucking stupid. "I propably wont die if I just move this once... ... Oh..."

Topic Starter
heintsi
osu ain't oldschool enough to play games like these :<
also, epic score mukku :D

SPOILER
Damn turtles ruining your day
nooodl_old
I'm pretty terrible at this game, this being my best score :(
Ephemeral
i just cant seem to stay alive very long :(

highest level i've ever been is like, 10

i always end up encountering uniques or ghosts which do more damage than i can realistically take and move quicker than i can realistically run away from.
Mukku
Early game is pretty full of luck based dying so you have to be reaaaallly careful early on. :o

Protip:

Hobgoblins hit hard >.<
Mukku
Perkele. I'll never win the game.

nooodl_old
New high score! First time I'd reached the Lair, too. The ring of slaying really helped.

The 2011 tournament started yesterday, too. Is anyone else but me playing?
Mukku
Wow someone else here plays this :O

Thanks for telling about the tournament. I've been playing in it without knowing about it. Now playing a KoHu lvl 7.
nooodl_old
Reviving because I won.

Cleared out Lair, found a scroll of acquirement and got boots of running, cleared the Orcish Mines and the first few levels of Vaults, did Swamp and Vaults:8 and Shoals, leveled a bit in the Crypt, then ran down to the Orb. On my way up I got in trouble when a lich confused me and a tormentor brought my HP down to 30 or so; other than that it was a pretty safe game.

Whew!
Mukku
Oh my

Congratulations dude.
Topic Starter
heintsi
Reviving this because the new Webtiles is updated and it's all graphical! You can also spectate someone crawl and suffer their way to the dungeon and learn to play from pro players. There is of course a ranking system around too, and it saves your character's "morgue" online too, which contains all the info that happened on your epic adventure. Also beginning has been made more easy to make the game more accessible.

https://tiles.crawl.develz.org/#lobby