forum

UnderMafia(Game over )

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura
Either way i had the same thought that it had hit a BP vest due to that hence my "Well that went nowhere" post, but then Tsukasa's reaction doesn't make sense as if he really thought she was about to die.
fartownik
It could've easily been a fake reaction. He never really claimed his alignment, did he? Wouldn't he be more convincing by just straight shouting "I was Town you idiots" all the way?

I don't find his reaction particularly convincing.
Sakura
Basically my thinking is this:

Tsukasa's reaction to me saying "it's probably a day vig" was Tsukasa yelling at ms1 and being disgusted and offensive, this felt genuine hence Tsukasa really thought she was going to die, ergo Tsukasa's not Bulletproof unless Tsukasa's a very good actor.

Tsukasa not dying means then that the day vig was fake.

Regardless Tsukasa's reaction to dying was scummy, so my vote is there.
Sakura

fartownik wrote:

It could've easily been a fake reaction. He never really claimed his alignment, did he? Wouldn't he be more convincing by just straight shouting "I was Town you idiots" all the way?

I don't find his reaction particularly convincing.
Technically anything can be fake, but that depends on the skill of the player, not on the possibility of it's existance.
fartownik
Tsukasa not dying could mean he was a BP, jeez. It's obvious he's gonna lie about him being a BP when a Vig was in the game because it's a counter-role for Mafia.

The only thing that says he's not a BP to me is that metal sonic said it was a fake vig. metal sonic, if you are TRULY not Vig, please confirm it once again, confirm that you were not lying about it. It's gonna be easier for all of us.
Ace Timing
I don't think that was a scum reaction?
fartownik
So Sakura also says it wasn't a fake reaction. But was it a Town reaction?
Sakura

fartownik wrote:

Don't you mean Ace? i already said it was a scummy reaction.
Ace Timing

fartownik wrote:

it was a "I don't even give a shit anymore" reaction, which I've seen and done as town.
fartownik
Tsukasa is not a new player and he could easily fake that reaction. If I were scum, I wouldn't just straight go and yell that "YES, I WAS MAFIA" when the kill was not even confirmed. I would suspect the kill could be fake. Bleh, even as Town I would suspect the kill could be fake.
Frostings
Gaster Blaster :) :)
Tsukasa reaction is null at best, like who would fall for "Gaster Blaster" honestly.

I'd like to vote NH now thank you :oops:
KILL THE SHEEP
fartownik

Frostings wrote:

Gaster Blaster :) :)
Tsukasa reaction is null at best, like who would fall for "Gaster Blaster" honestly.

I'd like to vote NH now thank you :oops:
KILL THE SHEEP

Wiki wrote:

Additionally, Sans uses a weapon during his fight in the Genocide Route called a "Gaster Blaster," possibly indicating that the weapon was developed by Gaster.
fartownik
While I'm waiting for metal sonic and Jess, I may well change my vote back to what I originally wanted for the entire day.

Vote: Magic Bomb
Frostings
holy those game spoilers
MBomb
I'm fine with voting Tsukasa because of his reactions, just waiting for a vc because my counting sucks.
Zexion
I'm back. Give me some minutes to read.
MBomb
Although it's pretty annoying I keep having to do this because I'm always asleep when the vcs come.
Zexion
MS's vig has to be fake, it's very unlikely to be a BP from Tsukasa mainly because flavor and the fact that (game spoiler) something like that happens exactly that way in the game . This is me speculating but I said it anyways. Holy fuck why did Jess "validate" that shot?!

I'm fine with an hypotetical AT or MB lynch. Tsukasa reaction to the vig shot was frustrated, which is kinda common for both town and scum, I wouldn't warrant a lynch over that... but still, the way the insults came it sounded more like frustrated scum. Sakura knowing that the shot was fake it's... just wierd. I was pretty sure Jess gave MS a fake role until he admitted... (Also this is like the third time in a row someone uses a fake vig)

MBomb

Zexion wrote:

MS's vig has to be fake, it's very unlikely to be a BP from Tsukasa mainly because flavor and the fact that (game spoiler) something like that happens exactly that way in the game . This is me speculating but I said it anyways. Holy fuck why did Jess "validate" that shot?!

I'm fine with an hypotetical AT or MB lynch. Tsukasa reaction to the vig shot was frustrated, which is kinda common for both town and scum, I wouldn't warrant a lynch over that... but still, the way the insults came it sounded more like frustrated scum. Sakura knowing that the shot was fake it's... just wierd. I was pretty sure Jess gave MS a fake role until he admitted... (Also this is like the third time in a row someone uses a fake vig)

wat

I'm fine with you voting me but literally none of your post was about me apart from that first sentence it looks so weird lmao
Tsukasa
I was supposed to be posting something relevant but after what I read?

Nah

Ya'll made me lost motivation
Tsukasa
I mean...

Ever notice what crazy tunneling and unreasonable bullshit ms1 is pulling already?

To a point that "Looking at the thread while not posting is scum"

??????

Like... IDK man what are the real reasons ?????????
fartownik

Tsukasa wrote:

Ya'll made me lost motivation
Yeah, because you're the one leading Town in this game and no one listens to you mate! /not

If I had that attitude I'd left this game a long time ago.
fartownik
Like, what the fuck is wrong with you. You're ready to give up a game because someone suspects you? Instead of whining, turn it around and prove you're worth trusting. Shit like this happens every single game, you haven't done much to be read as Town if you ask me.
fartownik
At least I like that second post of yours.
fartownik
We should've finalized this day long time ago, if you ask me. I don't know if people are lazy or is it really so hard to get a compromise?

Lynching MB would be optimal today, I'm still getting scum vibes from him. Like, I vote him and he completely ignores that, once again, like he doesn't want to piss me off or something. He never questioned it. Even better, I was/am his biggest townread.

If you still don't think it's a good idea and don't want to sheep me on this one, I'm also fine with Ace or Aomi.
metal sonic1
It's a fake vig. And it's a scum reaction. Kill it.
metal sonic1
Beeboy where are you? I summon your vote
fartownik

metal sonic1 wrote:

It's a fake vig. And it's a scum reaction. Kill it.
What makes you say it?
metal sonic1

metal sonic1 wrote:

yeah. but notice how tsukasa gave nothing of value even during the threat of death despite multiple opportunities? clearly the view is that this is a lost cause.

and i interpret that to be a frustration with a likely weak scumteam
if you were town and you were under the impression that you were going to die, would you continue to remain useless and ad hom your way to victory?

simply put, putting yourself in tsukasa's shoes, would you think that is a reasonable reaction?
fartownik

metal sonic1 wrote:

metal sonic1 wrote:

yeah. but notice how tsukasa gave nothing of value even during the threat of death despite multiple opportunities? clearly the view is that this is a lost cause.

if you were town and you were under the impression that you were going to die, would you continue to remain useless and ad hom your way to victory?

simply put, putting yourself in tsukasa's shoes, would you think that is a reasonable reaction?
Well, I had the same exact feeling as you did. I'm just really not sure. I feel like the first two posts of his after the shot are scum, then 17 minutes later he actually gets an idea that the kill could've been fake and he's trying to 'repair it' by saying who to lynch next. That's what I get from it, but I wouldn't base a lynch on that solely.

hey tsukass are you mafia? xd
Ace Timing

metal sonic1 wrote:

metal sonic1 wrote:

idk if it was over some dumbass shit, I'd drop some salt and be audi.
MBomb

fartownik wrote:

Lynching MB would be optimal today, I'm still getting scum vibes from him. Like, I vote him and he completely ignores that, once again, like he doesn't want to piss me off or something. He never questioned it. Even better, I was/am his biggest townread.
No point in arguing with town when I could be looking for scum.
Ace Timing
“Everything you were looking for was right there with you all along.”

― The Wizard of Oz
Sakura
So we still have 3 dead slots and lynching scum is like pulling teeth.
Normal osu! mafia.
NoHitter
@Frostings: So you're voting me for sheeping? And you think that it warrants more of a vote than the other things which have happened?

Also can you guys make up your minds :< ?
MB, AT, or Tsukasa
Sakura

NoHitter wrote:

@Frostings: So you're voting me for sheeping? And you think that it warrants more of a vote than the other things which have happened?

Also can you guys make up your minds :< ?
MB, AT, or Tsukasa
Maybe all 3 of them are scum!! (prolly not)
Sakura
How about you tell me who you think is scum?
NoHitter
Actually Sakura, you're contradicting yourself.
MB, AT, and Tsukasa are all people you have voted for with genuine suspicion.
I've been sheeping you this entire time, and it feels weird for you to swap wagons so easily like that. *shrugs*

I guess for now I'm going to keep my vote on Tsukasa for that reaction of his.

First of all Tsukasa
NoHitter
EBWOP: Scratch that last part
Sakura
Yes but i doubt scum!AT tries to lynch scum!MB if scum!MB is attempting to survive via a fake claim.
show more