show more
Frostings
I also can't understand how the votes are changing so spontaneously
Frostings
not that I disagree with the votes, but like... too much sheeping this game :|
MBomb

Frostings wrote:

not that I disagree with the votes, but like... too much sheeping this game :|
I was gonna say "I'm fine with people voting for someone else, but this is switching far too quickly for my liking", but then i realised you basically summed up my thoughts here.
beeboy123
It's only like 3 votes it isn't that many.
Also I am sheeping Metal Sonic for the entire day phase so you are going to have problems whenever he decides to vote.
beeboy123
My only read I came to the conclusion myself on was fartownik is town which is pretty ez >_>
Sakura

beeboy123 wrote:

Also I am sheeping Metal Sonic for the entire day phase so you are going to have problems whenever he decides to vote.
Take responsibility for your vote.
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

Take responsibility for your vote.
Never
NoHitter
Sorry guys but I'll be busy for one to two days depending on my schedule and holy fck the page amount blew up.
Sakura

NoHitter wrote:

Sorry guys but I'll be busy for one to two days depending on my schedule and holy fck the page amount blew up.
Just vote Ace
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-

beeboy123 wrote:

@mod Seaboy is replacing out for IRL reasons and won't be able to access the site :/. You can go through standard prodding and wait 24 hours but I would never lie about something like this.
*Noted
---
*Finding for replacement of seaboy321 and Aomi
NoHitter

Sakura wrote:

NoHitter wrote:

Just vote Ace
Vote: Ace
Ace Timing

Sakura wrote:

Basically if he had those thoughts about MB and his claim he'd have never unvoted in the first place.
Oh yeah I forgot how I wasn't allowed to reconsider my decisions. Shit you got me. :roll:
MBomb
Waiting for a VC, but it's 10am so I need to sleep soon, may fall asleep before there's one.
Ace Timing
Let's entertain your thought process for kicks Sakura, and say I sheeped you to vote MB and I also sheeped you to vote back. After MB claimed, what was the point of making all those posts on why we should lynch MB anyway? Just getting your opinion out there? Why is it scummy that after reading your posts why MB should be lynched, I decided that you were correct in the decision to lynch him?

As I see it the problem was that I diverted from the sheep to unvote, and then sheeped again. But why is that scummy and not town with doubt or lapse in judgement?

Moreover what's the point in me as scum unvoting in the first place? I've played in games where scum have fakeclaimed at L-1. I've played in games with scum investigatives, and heck I've played with scum cops, so I've played enough to know that it isn't enough to avoid the noose. If anything I'd become more of a presence in his lynch, because when he flips cop I'd be able to hide behind the WIFOM that scum wouldn't be on the wagon.

So yeah TL;DR your case is dumb fam
metal sonic1

Ace Timing wrote:

Sakura wrote:

Basically if he had those thoughts about MB and his claim he'd have never unvoted in the first place.
Oh yeah I forgot how I wasn't allowed to reconsider my decisions. Shit you got me. :roll:
scumclaim.

bye.
fartownik
this game is pretty stupid if you ask me
metal sonic1
i agree
metal sonic1
but i prefer stupid games. uses less of my brain

so that i can use the rest of it for more important things, e.g. not this
Tsukasa
Oh cool

I vote ace timing and nobody gives a fuck

Sakura votes ace timing and everybody loses their fucking dicks
Tsukasa
No matter the VC I'm hammering

Fuck you guys

I actually hate all of you
Topic Starter
-[Jess]-
*We are almost in snowin town!
*Just pass the puzzle and we are here !
Vote count 1.6
  • [5] Ace Timing - Frostings,Sakura,metal sonic1 ,beeboy123,NoHitter (L-2)
    [2]- Magic Bomb - -fartownik, Ace Timing
    [1] Sakura - - Magic Bomb -
    [1] Aomi - seaboy321
    [1] Frostings - Aomi
    ------------
  1. Not Voting - Tsukasa,Zexion
With 12 alive,7 to lynch
Deadline in 10:02 AM, 9 August 2016 (GMT+8)
*still finding replacement for seaboy321 and Aomi
*Note me if any mistake.
fartownik
AT, claim. Now.
Sakura

Tsukasa wrote:

Oh cool

I vote ace timing and nobody gives a fuck

Sakura votes ace timing and everybody loses their fucking dicks
I've been enlightened
Ace Timing
VT
Ace Timing
flavor is a side-character
MBomb
If Ace flips scum, should I still scan Sakura? I think there'd be better people to scan if that happened.
MBomb
(Of course, this is if we do end up deciding to lynch him).
beeboy123
I totally see Sakura busing here lol.
Ace flipping scum does not clear her at all.
MBomb

beeboy123 wrote:

Hmm, yeah that's always a possibility I guess.
Sakura

beeboy123 wrote:

I am really looking forward to your explanation as to why scum me stops pushing mbomb and proceeds to bus a buddy in the quicksand.
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

I am really looking forward to your explanation as to why scum me stops pushing mbomb and proceeds to bus a buddy in the quicksand.

Me too.
beeboy123
The answer is: For town cred.
beeboy123
Also that mbomb lynch was not happening and if he is town you would look terrible lol
beeboy123
:(

Sakura wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

This is literally what all busing scum say lol.
Sakura
Please, i'd never bus for town cred if im not heavily scumread already.
You underestimate how much of a team player i am.
Sakura
Wait, arent you the type of player that dislikes using "For town cred" as reason.
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

Wait, arent you the type of player that dislikes using "For town cred" as reason.
Depends on the context but yes.
Sakura
You're not thinking openly and this isn't my scum game.
There were 3 players in the quicksand: Tsukasa, NH and Ace.

I looked at each of them and Ace was the most suspicious, Tsukasa's movements looked Townie and NH was a big null. So why would scum me push supposed buddy Ace here?
Sakura
Then again...

I guess you do scumread me every game after all.
beeboy123

Sakura wrote:

You're not thinking openly and this isn't my scum game.
There were 3 players in the quicksand: Tsukasa, NH and Ace.

I looked at each of them and Ace was the most suspicious, Tsukasa's movements looked Townie and NH was a big null. So why would scum me push supposed buddy Ace here?
Well I would like to flip Mbomb and Ace before we continue this since I actually want to see the flips before I move on.
If I do push you I have 0 intent of doing it before I lynch Ace and Mbomb.

No one in Osu!mafia will ever night kill me anyway especially because of how I have played so far this game.
show more