forum

Mod&Game Mod Signature Gallery [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
OnosakiHito
I watched now around osu! and searched a post with the same topic like mine now, but didn't found any. Please don't hit me if there is allready one. lol

Well,
I'm often watching around the Forum and see that some players have Mod signatures like:

and other signature banner with DT, FL, HR, etc...

Or they made banners to show what kind of Game Mod they play:

I searched now for example the ,,Hidden Player" Banner in Taiko Style, but couldn't find it. So, I made my own one after I've got the informations in IRC that there is an homepage for making them. But the time before getting this information, was just wasted and at the end the banner dosen't looks like sooo nice.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who had this "problem", so it would be cool if there would be an Gallery with the official Osu!/CtB and Taiko banner. So player can use them.

I hope my english was not too crapy and that you've got all informations you need.
Well just suggestion for this. I know that it isn't so important to use.
adam2046
There aren't official ones as far as I know.
You should probably just ask the person who made one if you can use theirs or make your own.

Doesn't seem like a terrible idea to have official ones though.
N A L U
Well..the thing is I wanna know who made those banners;
Shohei Ohtani
I'm pretty sure you can go to a website that automatically makes them for you.

I forget where it is, though. A quick Google search should bring it up :>
Derekku
I don't see a need for an official "gallery". As others have said, you can just make your own or ask to use others'.