forum

How do i get good at osu mania?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Genjuro
Well i only the obvious answer is to play more, but i don't think it's that simple. I've been playing o!m for quite some time and I haven't seen any progress. I can play some maps up to 2 stars and get some good score with 99% acc, but the difficulty gap between 2 stars and 2,5 stars is huge. I don't know what to do now. Should i keep playing 2 star maps until i can consistently get 99% acc on any map or should i play more difficult maps even though most of time is a 70% pass or a fail.
Deva
You get faster and better by challenging yourself, and you get more consistent by playing same stuff.
Yuudachi-kun
I got better at mania by just playing maps and it's only been 2.5 months

70% in mania is unheard of. Like where do you get that? Did you play some 4 star map hp5. Furthermore, why the fuck does everyone always seem to have this rigid "Should I get only high acc on these maps or low acc on these other maps"? I can play a map, get 93% and think that is the best shit I've ever done and then play a different map, get 97% and call it a steaming pile of whoreshit. The % only matters on each individual map you play and how difficult and good for practice it is for you.