forum

Kan R. Gao - Lullaby (Main Theme)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyouren
I love Bakari's story <3
Shmiklak
Интересненько. Можешь позвать меня на мод, если надо.
ZekeyHache
This is the most creative mod I've seen T^T it's so beautiful! :(
Topic Starter
Signum
The creator heard Ao's prayers and decided to walk through the locations, where Ao was. He arrived at Forests of Normality and casted a spell. Rains were not that heavy as they were. Suddenly, an evil spirits appeared as Ao described in her prayers. Creator was fighting them and reduced their power to HP3 and AR4. Spirits were not evil anymore. Creator recalled that he had drinked something, that made his mind confused. He continued his journey through his creation. He found out the minor overlap that Ao was talking about. He decided to move a little cute circle up and stretched the long slider to a better shape so they don't overlap themselves anymore.

He continued and discovered a 3/2 gap that he found himself hard to pass. He fixed the gap so the other may pass it easier than him and Ao did. He saw a pinned drawing on the tree. It was a drawing of a path. Creator thought that this path will be more creative than the path he had created. He casted another spell and recreated the path. While he continued he found a gentle tick covered by a huge circle. Even though Ao wished to be this circle to be removed, Creator didn't want to agree. If he would remove the circle, a strange spacing errors would appear out of nowhere and that would make the path more dangerous. He decided to leave the circle where he belongs by his opinion and continued. During his exploration he found a note on the ground. He read it carefully and decided to grant a wish of a little girl. He felt happier once he granted what she wished for.

As the hours passed he finally arrived into Hardland where Ao also was. As he was walking through the forests he stumbled over a weird spaced circles. He asked himself: "What have I done? I have to fix it." He did as he said. He continued walking and discovered a situation that felt like a dejavú. He remembered a girl's note so he took a deep breath a using his powers he split those fidgety sliders in two little circles. The same thing he did to another sliders. But he didn't have a power to recreate the last sliders. He thought that this way the sliders were placed was creative so he whispered a silent "Sorry..." in the air and left the forest, where he was slowly disappearing as the sun was shining on him.

He evaporated into darkness where Creator belongs to. He just wanted to create a little piece of heaven and someone already walked through this and left so many notes that made him to improve this piece for another visitors. He wanted to say "Thank you" to a little girl, who came through the forest and helped him to improve it. He felt glad, he felt happy...

Kimitakari
Bakari, пожалуйста, стань писателем. Очень поучительная история ;w;
Topic Starter
Signum

Shmiklak wrote:

Интересненько. Можешь позвать меня на мод, если надо.
ok
Mao
> about a month ago

I'm impressed lol
Euny

as your request!

• Normal
  1. 00:05:304 (3) - yeah this is not easy but shape looks not that fit for lowest diff i guess. at least try to make it bit more relax like this >>http://puu.sh/q6HgC/1074cab053.jpg yeah, like 00:26:564 (1) - this. look at that. so nice to read c:
  2. 00:06:721 (1) - dont know why you decide to ignore this 00:07:194 clickable sound. its really better to change single note + 1/2 slider. http://puu.sh/q6HxB/727260273b.jpg hope you fix here for more fit to music.
  3. 00:24:674 (2,3) - you should swap those objects. you will notice what i mean when you follow my suggestion c: . current one is bit awkward for play.
  4. 00:29:399 (1) - same as 00:06:721 (1) here. hope you fix it.
  5. 00:32:706 (4) - isnt too long combo term on there? i think it will be better if you put new combo on there c:
  • Hard
  1. 00:06:721 (1,2) - same as with your normal diff. that part not fit for music. try to put note-1/2slider-note then maybe more fit with music i guess.http://puu.sh/q6I92/4b72030f4d.jpg
  2. 00:29:399 (1,2) - ^
hard diff looks so lovely. hope i can see this song in ranked soon c:

Topic Starter
Signum

Mao wrote:

> about a month ago

I'm impressed lol
Thanks to my tutors :3

Euny wrote:

as your request!

• Normal
  1. 00:05:304 (3) - yeah this is not easy but shape looks not that fit for lowest diff i guess. at least try to make it bit more relax like this >>http://puu.sh/q6HgC/1074cab053.jpg yeah, like 00:26:564 (1) - this. look at that. so nice to read c: / Ok, fixed
  2. 00:06:721 (1) - dont know why you decide to ignore this 00:07:194 clickable sound. its really better to change single note + 1/2 slider. http://puu.sh/q6HxB/727260273b.jpg hope you fix here for more fit to music. / There are various strong notes in this difficulty I've ignored because I wanted to create a really calm difficulty. Sorry but I'm not going to fix this
  3. 00:24:674 (2,3) - you should swap those objects. you will notice what i mean when you follow my suggestion c: . current one is bit awkward for play. / Fixed
  4. 00:29:399 (1) - same as 00:06:721 (1) here. hope you fix it. / Quote: same as 00:06:721 (1) -
  5. 00:32:706 (4) - isnt too long combo term on there? i think it will be better if you put new combo on there c: / Fixed
  • Hard
  1. 00:06:721 (1,2) - same as with your normal diff. that part not fit for music. try to put note-1/2slider-note then maybe more fit with music i guess.http://puu.sh/q6I92/4b72030f4d.jpg / Fixed
  2. 00:29:399 (1,2) - ^ / I fixed this in a previous mod and I think it is good as it is. Not fixed.
hard diff looks so lovely. hope i can see this song in ranked soon c: / Thank you Euny c:

Gordon123
Have my star ~ ~ <3
Neil Watts
Hey there! Sorry for the late.

Here's my mod... Well, a bit short, but I tried to spot everything I could.

[Normal]
- 00:25:117 (3) - Just a little distance snapping issue. Not a big deal, though.
-00:29:369 (1,2,3) - The pattern (http://puu.sh/qit1u/16f51e61e7.jpg) you've chosen is inconsistent compared to 00:06:718 (1,2,3,4) - (http://puu.sh/qit3T/4c74d51757.jpg). You're not mapping the same beats at all. It's okay to be a bit inconsistent to avoid making a boring map, but here you're missing some important beats like 00:09:081 (4) - . I suggest you to make a similar pattern in order to integrate it.
- 00:54:881 (1) - err, just some detail, but I don't especially like the shape of this one. You can try to arrange it, here are some good examples : t/37194
- 01:09:054 - Your kiai end is unsnapped. Move it here 01:09:054 - .
- 01:09:054 - Also, since the music is fading, I suggest you to reduce the hitsound volume as well (the end of the spinner especially). Just edit the kiai timing point you just moved.

Simple diff, really good.

[Hard]
- 00:19:947 (3,4,1,2,3) - smells like copy pasta. Well, I suppose it's okay.
- 00:52:046 (1,2) - here and after : Well, it's just my personal opinion, but I don't like the using of this pattern at all :[ I think it doesn't fit with the music at all. See my note below.
- Same remark about the unsnapped kiai and the hitsound volume.

Well... To be honest, I don't like this diff. It really looks like you put certain patterns for the unique goal to increase the star rating, and it doesn't fit very well with the calm music.
Also, you don't respect the distance snapping rule at all, contrary to the Normal diff. Even in Insane/Extra maps, you can find some usage of the distance snapping, which should basically be used everywhere on the map except for jumps, antijumps, some short sections and other irregularities which makes the map original. Anyway, giving up on distance snapping for a Hard diff isn't a good idea, in my personal opinion.

I really love this music, though. Good luck for the rank, please don't give up o/

About the kudos, well, I pressed one time on the "shot a star" button, but the page went blank and all my kudosus are gone now. I asked but it seems I can't recover them, so I'll just let it be, I prefer to throw kudos on a Kan Gao music than anything else anyway haha
Topic Starter
Signum

Neil Watts wrote:

(oh shit, I've thrown all my kudos there... It seems a bug occured :^))
what the o_o
intiaz
sniff sniff :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Topic Starter
Signum
@Neil Watts: I fixed some of mentioned issues. Thank you very much.
Myxo
We did an irc mod.
Changed some rhythms in Normal and Hard, silenced the ends of the extended sliders in Hard, changed the metadata and did a few other minor fixes.

Bubbled! :3
Kyouren
Nice :D
Froskya

KittyAdventure wrote:

Nice :D
Nozhomi
Sorry I'll be nazi probably

Normal :
  1. 00:19:002 (2) - I would keep it on the flow of 00:18:057 (1) - like this http://puu.sh/qosom/26c8e50d39.jpg to an easier reading.
    00:40:707 (1,2) - Perfect me this blanket pls (don't slap me).
Hard :
  1. 00:13:333 (2,3) - Aaaaaaaa blanket is even worse ><
Mukyu~
Topic Starter
Signum

Nozhomi wrote:

Sorry I'll be nazi probably / i don't mind

Normal :
  1. 00:19:002 (2) - I would keep it on the flow of 00:18:057 (1) - like this http://puu.sh/qosom/26c8e50d39.jpg to an easier reading. / fixed
    00:40:707 (1,2) - Perfect me this blanket pls (don't slap me). / i won't. fixed
Hard :
  1. 00:13:333 (2,3) - Aaaaaaaa blanket is even worse >< / aaaaaa fixed
Mukyu~
Nozhomi
Looks fine~
Neil Watts
omg already
Congrats!! :D
Topic Starter
Signum

Nozhomi wrote:

Looks fine~
(/w\) thank you

Neil Watts wrote:

omg already
Congrats!! :D
Thanks ^^
Kyouren
Gratzz ><
Myxo
Congratz :3
HappyRocket88
Omg that was actually fast! O:

Good job! :3
Sieg
<3
Topic Starter
Signum
Thank you guys so much. I really appreciate that (/w\)
Namki
Поздравляю!
Topic Starter
Signum

Namki wrote:

Поздравляю!
большое спасибо (/w\)
Shmiklak

Namki wrote:

Поздравляю!
intiaz
Congrats Signum! proud of ya :D at least you can get a map ranked sniff sniff