forum

Need Help With Tablet Problem!!!!!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Yameron]
I usually play on Screen Area full with unforced Proportions, And with a comfortable tablet area(btw I have two monitors....). Well you see I have always felt the need/want to play with forced proportions and only on one of my monitors, But whenever I do that there is this terrible lag in game and when I say it is terrible-it is the worst input lag I have ever seen. So I am basically forced to play the settings above because it is the best way to lower the lag(I mean with those settings it does lower it quite a lot but it is sometimes noticeable). And I have actually done about everything you can do I have followed multiple threads and even been on happysticks video on it and followed everything the man says. I really am not sure what to do so if anyone has any idea I would love to know them!

Also if anyone has the same tablet can they please show me there settings!!!!!
I have a Wacom Intuos Small CTH 480
Dank Memes
Is this regarding tablet lag or lag in general?

If it's just lag in general, confirm that the monitor osu! is open on is your primary monitor (desktop monitor settings, nvidia control panel)

Confirm that Windows Ink is toggled off

If above didn't help, consider installing latest drivers
Snow901
The above mentioned is probably the best advice. If that doesn't help the only thing I can think of is to try reinstalling osu! and hope for it to resolve itself. I'm curious though, what is the forced proportions setting used for?
Topic Starter
[Yameron]

Dank Memes wrote:

Is this regarding tablet lag or lag in general?

If it's just lag in general, confirm that the monitor osu! is open on is your primary monitor (desktop monitor settings, nvidia control panel)

Confirm that Windows Ink is toggled off

If above didn't help, consider installing latest drivers
The funny thing is when I turned off windows pain it actually felt worse, I am using the correct monitor and I am amd not nvidia... I have actually been using this for so long I have gotten to used to it but I would love to see something that could fix this.