forum

Pinkie Pie - Giggle at the Ghostly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Oceanity
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
sparklingrainbow
Thank you :3

I really liked it.

Will you be doing more FiM songs in the future?
IMD007
This beatmap was very well timed and nicely done, starred.
Topic Starter
Oceanity

sparklingrainbow wrote:

Thank you :3

I really liked it.

Will you be doing more FiM songs in the future?
Sure! This one was really fun to make so I'd love to do some more.
eisteetrinker
Well done, can't wait for more MLP:FiM songs if you're making them.
I actually reinstalled osu to try this one out ^^
Frey60
This is great, thanks for making it :D
Topic Starter
Oceanity

Frey60 wrote:

This is great, thanks for making it :D
Glad you like it :D
Lapsus_old
I was wondering when I was going to see some MLP:FiM maps pop up! Fun maps, fun song, and ponies! What more could a guy want? ;)
I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more in the future!
Jimbo1023_old
Excellent. It's about time somepony made a Pony beatmap.
PokuMii
Oh god yes, i love it!

The only thing i would like is if it was a little upbeat (Hit sound wise). It seems a little bland with the same soft sounds. Plus, i was expecting Hard to be difficult and a little fast then the others and fun but it's too easy! :c
Topic Starter
Oceanity

JazyKuun wrote:

Oh god yes, i love it!

The only thing i would like is if it was a little upbeat (Hit sound wise). It seems a little bland with the same soft sounds. Plus, i was expecting Hard to be difficult and a little fast then the others and fun but it's too easy! :c
I wouldn't mind making a Harder difficulty and I'll try mixing up the sounds a bit more, glad you like it otherwise though :D
Copsi
I just wanna say that you are my HERO for making this map! >u< I love MLP: FIM so much, and this song is just plain epic. :3 I really hope you make maps for more Friendship is Magic songs~ 8D Like the theme song, Winter Wrap Up, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Fluttershy's Lullaby... x3

Or maybe a Eurobeat Brony remix? :3

...I'll stop now. Anyway, thank you so much! C: This beatmap is one of my favorites~
Maximiliano_old
This is awsome, you are going to make other beatmaps?
Because i would love having "Winter wrap up" and "Art of the dress" those are really awsome :3
Topic Starter
Oceanity

Maximiliano wrote:

This is awsome, you are going to make other beatmaps?
Because i would love having "Winter wrap up" and "Art of the dress" those are really awsome :3
I've been a bit busy with school the past few weeks so I haven't been able to work much on other beatmaps, but only one more week and I'm out of school so I'll probably get one of those two songs out soon.
GLF09
It's a nice beatmap. star
Topic Starter
Oceanity

GLF09 wrote:

It's a nice beatmap. star
Thanks!
Syncrocat
It's a neat beatmap, and it's certainly playable, but it could be improved on a few levels that would really make it come to life.
- Hit sounds: Right now they're very bland. Putting them on "soft" might not have even been the best idea. Remember that the hit sounds are there to add to the song, so they have to be heard, be catchy, and at the very least be less repetitive.
- Circle size: It's a common trend in people's first few beatmaps to increase difficulty mainly by decreasing circle size. This is not very interesting and there are better ways to do it. Consider keeping the circle size around the middle of the slider and instead adding things such as jumps and tricky patterns to your beatmap.
If you were to do those things, I think this map would become 3x better.
Keep up the good work, brony ;)
ViolinDays
OMG FIRST FiM MAP!!11!
Thank you!
masfoi
I like this map! adorei de verdade é fantastico pode aprovar!