forum

Making a "Community" Map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
I came up with this idea when I was really bored, so let me know if this is a decent idea or not, cause honestly I have no idea if this would work or not.

Anyways, I figured I could try making a community map of sorts, a map that's built on the suggestions and ideas of random players from top to bottom. What I mean by that is, taking polls for song choice, how many difficulties should there be, how hard, what kind of play-style/patterns/styles do you want to see? Asking those kind of questions

Although beyond the initial setup of the map it gets a lot harder to ask the same kind of questions without finishing one difficultly taking months, so maybe stream the making of it? Not sure how I'd want to do that.

Anyways, anyone interested in something like this? Would it be fun and effective? and if it's a good idea, first question would be, what song would be a good map that represents what a lot of people would want to see?
Levkar
Go for it champ
People usually enjoy taking polls (i think it has to do with people giving their opinion, i personally love polls). Also you know you might be getting real-time mods if you stream as well as a ton of shitmapping trolls :^)
So it just depends on how sane you are and if you are ready to listen to at least 10ppl AT ONCE. gl with that
C00L
Well seen this by a bump from a person haha, but this is a fantastic idea you hot my attention. Em in terms of song choices a loy could be made and i could remix then so that they go into each other in the same song l, a marathon 8-10 min or shorter would be whats on my mind. If you read this pm me its really good i am up for this and i would reccomebd something like a billain sobg or a camellia for my choice ;)
Also if its a collab and it works please sing me in, im up for a collaboration with a variety of people, i like meeying new people :)
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Alright, hadn't checked on this in a while since there was no reply for two weeks, However I'm glad it wasn't COMPLETELY ignored.

If anyone's interested I'd still love to try it, and I'd be happy to stream it and such, if there were actually people who would take part anyways.

throw me some song suggestions and I could open a poll for this I guess.
headphonewearer
sounds like a good idea to me! c:
Quacklick
I think it's interesting, definitely will participate once it starts.