forum

Envoi - From A Cage

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chaya
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mardi, 12 juillet 2016 at 19:39:32

Artist: Envoi
Title: From A Cage
Tags: Envoi Rock English
BPM: 173.02
Filesize: 6409kb
Play Time: 04:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Cage (5.09 stars, 771 notes)
Download: Envoi - From A Cage
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Cage : 100% (no hitsounds)
Im so mad bro
00:11:093 (8,1,2) - kind of strange to play, perhaps readjust this pattern so it is either more angled or more straight
00:16:295 (2,3) - jump felt too big for me. is it justified by the song?
00:37:102 (6,1,2) - again spacing difference is too big imo, you have almost double spacing here
00:39:356 (4,5,1,2,1,2) - idk if a line jump is justified here, i mean you could but it just feels so wrong.
Alright so I won't continue because it really is just one problem that I felt while playing through: the spacing changes can be too much, try to make them a bit milder, either by increasing spacing on the less spaced notes or by decreasing spacing and the more spaced notes.

Overall a nice variation in rhythm and a very nicely mapped slow part IMO, if you just play around with the spacing a little this has the potential to be a really amazing map! Keep it up!

Keep in mind my mods are focused on feelings while playing the map. Experienced mappers will definitely have different things to tell you, they might even say that you can keep the spacing as it is, but, like I said, it felt a bit savage to me :)