Topic Starter
CookieBite

Ameth Rianno wrote:

eyy bozz thanks for requesting in my queue c:

oh hi oh hi

General
=) wait why did i put "General" when i found nothing's wrong there? lol

diff_easy
=) Comment: Nice and chill to play, good for the really-beginner player. Good diff.
=) 00:19:140 (1) - I have found another way to this slider-shape, > http://puu.sh/q4y2q/9b3eb0faae.jpg fixed
=) 00:34:378 (1,1) - I found it unpleasant with the way it overlap, so let's just move it as you can. fixed

diff_normal
=) Comment: Nice normal diff, but rip the icon says it's easy. But yeah this is an average easy diff, not an actually normal xd Beautiful diff anyway!
=) 00:11:521 (1) - May want to try my suggestion, like on easy? sure, fixed
=) Already perfect.

diff_star
=) Comment: The rhythm are just right on the place, makes me want to play more.
=) Oh yeah... nothing more. dude too perfect lol

i just almost asleep in the middle of modding this map
i look like a noob because cannot look for more problems this map just too perfect, not your problem :)

Good luck, and rank it. Probably you don't need more modding, this is already perfect so rank it (jk) hype ;)
~Ameth Rianno
thanks for modding!
Jakomo73
From my queue, thanks for the request :)

Easy:
00:00:093 (1, 2) - I would recommend you place the slider "grooves" to match the beat, would make it feel much more fluid.
00:19:140 (1) - The shape of this slider is a bit awkwardly shaped, would get rid of the point between the beginning and middle of it

Normal:
00:03:902 (1) - Should change the slider shape to match the beat imo, the "groove" is on an offbeat currently

Star:
00:09:140 - Should place another note here after 2 to keep it consistent with 00:05:331
00:19:854 - Should place another note here, feels kind of strange after having the other offbeat notes
00:23:664 - Same as above
00:27:473 - Same as above

Really nice and relaxing piece, overall very well done. I would recommend changing the name of the map and the difficulties so they don't have the underscores and have capitals etc. just for presentation purposes :)
Topic Starter
CookieBite

jakomo73 wrote:

From my queue, thanks for the request :)

Easy:
00:00:093 (1, 2) - I would recommend you place the slider "grooves" to match the beat, would make it feel much more fluid. fixed
00:19:140 (1) - The shape of this slider is a bit awkwardly shaped, would get rid of the point between the beginning and middle of it a few modders told me to do that, I think I will keep my idea for now.

Normal:
00:03:902 (1) - Should change the slider shape to match the beat imo, the "groove" is on an offbeat currently fixed

Star:
00:09:140 - Should place another note here after 2 to keep it consistent with 00:05:331 fixed
00:19:854 - Should place another note here, feels kind of strange after having the other offbeat notes there is no actual sound here
00:23:664 - Same as above ^
00:27:473 - Same as above ^

Really nice and relaxing piece, overall very well done. I would recommend changing the name of the map and the difficulties so they don't have the underscores and have capitals etc. just for presentation purposes :) the audio title in the file say it all, no fix
thanks for modding!
Thievley
Hey, from my queue!

[General]
  1. would uncheck widescreen support just because lol
[diff_easy]
  1. 00:19:140 (1) - this shape is sort of questionable to me, like i get you tried to blanket but i think deleting an anchor would look better
    woah i think that's about it
[diff_normal]
  1. 00:24:378 (2) - why not delete that note to stay consistent with what you had here 00:15:331 (1,2)
  2. 00:26:283 (4) - then maybe place one here
[diff_star]
  1. 00:16:521 (4) - i think the only real problem i have with the normal and hard is that you didn't map 1/4 beats on places in the music where echos were actually really audible, but that's just my opinion
  2. 00:10:331 (5) - would delete this because it seems out of place considering the rhythms you had before
  3. also if you can try and be more consistent with where you decide to put 1/4 beats according to similar sounds in the music, that would be cool
really solid diffs, sorry i couldn't really offer much but here, have a star for mus_star (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Pereira006
[General]

1. 00:00:093 (T) - can you increasing volume 5% to 10% or 15% for all diff's I really can't listen the whistle
  2. 00:45:807 (T) - is better increassing to 10% I know there no melody but actually there very weakness of melody, I think better use 10% for all diff's
[diff_easy]

Gameplay:

1. 00:03:902 (2) - this could be put NC I know you don't wanna alone slider but more important is consistency and follow song than number, let's take example, in Normal and hard you did NC that time but easy you didn't NC, this show you style are inconsistency and follow song, in 00:03:902 (2) that begin, you can listen the melody is change strong that make sense if you put NC, so this slider need NC, don't worry that number, 1 number is fine because the slider is very long.
  2. 00:11:521 (2) - ^ same
[Diff_Normal]

Gameplay:

1. 00:19:140 (1,2) - inconsistency spacing
[Diff_Hard]

Hitsound:

1. 00:08:664 (2) - missing add whistle
Gameplay:
  1. 00:20:092 (2,3,4) - in (2) of end point can you move 1 grif to left to better flow after objects
[]
pretty calm song and cute map, call me when you done this
Topic Starter
CookieBite

Thievley wrote:

Hey, from my queue!

[General]
  1. would uncheck widescreen support just because lol lol fixed
[diff_easy]
  1. 00:19:140 (1) - this shape is sort of questionable to me, like i get you tried to blanket but i think deleting an anchor would look better i'm not sure about this. if any bn tell me to fix it, i will.
    woah i think that's about it xd
[diff_normal]
  1. 00:24:378 (2) - why not delete that note to stay consistent with what you had here 00:15:331 (1,2) becuz stay consistent with 00:26:759 (1,2,3) -
  2. 00:26:283 (4) - then maybe place one here there is no actual sound
[diff_star]
  1. 00:16:521 (4) - i think the only real problem i have with the normal and hard is that you didn't map 1/4 beats on places in the music where echos were actually really audible, but that's just my opinion I try to keep this map as calm as possible, no fix.
  2. 00:10:331 (5) - would delete this because it seems out of place considering the rhythms you had before fixed in other way
  3. also if you can try and be more consistent with where you decide to put 1/4 beats according to similar sounds in the music, that would be cool as calm as possible
really solid diffs, sorry i couldn't really offer much but here, have a star for mus_star (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ wow thanks for dat star!
thanks for modding!

Pereira006 wrote:

[General]

1. 00:00:093 (T) - can you increasing volume 5% to 10% or 15% for all diff's I really can't listen the whistle fixed
  2. 00:45:807 (T) - is better increassing to 10% I know there no melody but actually there very weakness of melody, I think better use 10% for all diff's ok fixed
[diff_easy]

Gameplay:

1. 00:03:902 (2) - this could be put NC I know you don't wanna alone slider but more important is consistency and follow song than number, let's take example, in Normal and hard you did NC that time but easy you didn't NC, this show you style are inconsistency and follow song, in 00:03:902 (2) that begin, you can listen the melody is change strong that make sense if you put NC, so this slider need NC, don't worry that number, 1 number is fine because the slider is very long. wow ok fixed
  2. 00:11:521 (2) - ^ same fixed
[Diff_Normal]

Gameplay:

1. 00:19:140 (1,2) - inconsistency spacing fixed
[Diff_Hard]

Hitsound:

1. 00:08:664 (2) - missing add whistle wow fixed
Gameplay:
  1. 00:20:092 (2,3,4) - in (2) of end point can you move 1 grif to left to better flow after objects fixed
[]
pretty calm song and cute map, call me when you done this
thanks for modding!
omg first bn check
Pereira006
bubble

good luck
allein
holy shit
gjjjjjjjjjj
Topic Starter
CookieBite

InternalLight wrote:

holy shit
gjjjjjjjjjj
wat did you get after you got a bubble?
more bns to find lol
rip me
finding bn is so hard
Doyak
How do you think about using a silent sliderslide hitsound? The default one really interrupts the music, especially before 00:15:331 - where there's no low tone of instruments.

Also on the very end, the music is "suddenly gone" very little before 00:45:807 - comes. So even with 10% hitsound, the end of the spinner sounds really weird, so I'd rather suggest to use a silent hitsound there as well.

Also this should be fixed: You cannot use different sampleset or volume for red and green timing points that are on the same spot. What I mean is that you should change the red line's sampleset to S:C1, and use 10% volume just like the green line.

I'd recommend to find a 1366x768 dimension of BG. Though the current one is rankable, this causes unwanted upscaling. There should be millions of other similar images that is on 1366x768 dimension.

You can try halving the NC frequency on Easy diff since it's literally 1 or 2 notes per combo.

Map-wise it looks fine. Call me back after fixing these.
Topic Starter
CookieBite

Doyak wrote:

How do you think about using a silent sliderslide hitsound? The default one really interrupts the music, especially before 00:15:331 - where there's no low tone of instruments. fixed

Also on the very end, the music is "suddenly gone" very little before 00:45:807 - comes. So even with 10% hitsound, the end of the spinner sounds really weird, so I'd rather suggest to use a silent hitsound there as well. fixed

Also this should be fixed: You cannot use different sampleset or volume for red and green timing points that are on the same spot. What I mean is that you should change the red line's sampleset to S:C1, and use 10% volume just like the green line. fixed

I'd recommend to find a 1366x768 dimension of BG. Though the current one is rankable, this causes unwanted upscaling. There should be millions of other similar images that is on 1366x768 dimension. fixed

You can try halving the NC frequency on Easy diff since it's literally 1 or 2 notes per combo. fixed

Map-wise it looks fine. Call me back after fixing these.
thanks for the check!
Doyak
good_luck
Ameth Rianno
Congratulations mate \o/
IamKwaN
congrats_dude
allein
dude niec
OzzyOzrock
ncie
Signum
dude_nice
BartIzRzeszowa
JEBAĆ DISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJDJDJD
Underforest
?
Topic Starter
CookieBite

CookieBite wrote:

Underforest wrote:

?
Kareov
You made it! Great!