forum

Care to lend an opinion?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iTurtle_old
So I plan on selling my White Ceramic Star Wars PSP with Darth Vader Silkscreen. My mom originally bought it for me at $199.99 plus tax, if I sell it how much do you think it would be worth? I see people selling them on eBay for about $400 and the same price on amazon.
dkun
You could go a little cheaper, say 380? And it would be sold faster then the competition.
Or you could just keep it at 400, or hike it up a few more dollars. It's all up to you.
Topic Starter
iTurtle_old
I'd be okay for 380, but where should I got o sell it? I don't really want to sell it at Game Stop and get less than half of what I bought it for.
Pokebis
Erm, eBay. Where they sell for that much.
Gamestop will just be like HERE YOU CAN HAVE 20% OFF A DOLLAR.
SilentKiller
Sell it for 300. Your making your money back and your getting some. Dont be like everone else trying to rip off people.
awp
Any more specifics on the hardware? I know that by now certain 3000-series PSPs can load CFW, and if yours is one of the models that can run CFW, I'd certainly consider it more worth the price than one that only runs OFW.

That being said, Sony just slashed PSP prices by about 40 bux across the board, so you can get a NEW PSP for about 130 USD. At this point, you're only selling to collectors. You might then want to try to stick close to the rest of the market - undercut it by a little, but if it's too much of a bargain you might scare them away on suspicions of counterfeit hardware or the likes
RemmyX25
I still need to rehack my psp-2000, thanks for reminding me