forum

ReachingHavoc Intro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CrudeSensei
I know what you're thinking, "This guys has been here for over two years wtf." Allow me to explain.

But first lemme introduce myself to those of the forums. Hello! I'm ReachingHavoc I've been playing Osu! for quite some time now and I never get tired of it. I'm new to these parts of Osu! and I've found that these parts hold very valuable information regarding the game itself. After reading a few threads and interacting with two I've come to see that there's far more here that offers than meet the eye of the technical ones.
The community is something I look forward to getting further involved in, everyone is so friendly and nice to each other that it's nice to have a sanctuary from the rest of the denizens of the net.
I'm a freelance graphic designer who specializes in 2d elegant designs. I also make Anime Renders. Photoshop is my canvas, my mind is my creativity. Check out some of my work below!

I'm not exactly sure what your policy is in terms of nudity whether Ecchi is allowed or not. If it's not I apologize and will remove the one graphic that contains it.
Graphics

Renders

The list goes on but I'm sure you get the point

I hope to play with some of you soon!
Jukkii
getting involved with this community is one of the worst mistakes you can make in life.
Topic Starter
CrudeSensei

-Jukke- wrote:

getting involved with this community is one of the worst mistakes you can make in life.

I figured it's just anime memes and creativity at most lmfao.
Bara-

-Jukke- wrote:

Why do I agree with this? The worst thing is, is that I'm one of the most active members here...

Anyways, welcome to circle hell, a place you can never escape from ^_^
Tae

If you want to, you should come get involved down in the Art section ^^
GSG95
I saw your graphics and, hey that's pretty good.
Topic Starter
CrudeSensei

Bara- wrote:

-Jukke- wrote:

Anyways, welcome to circle hell, a place you can never escape from ^_^

Thank you! ^_^

Almaz wrote:

If you want to, you should come get involved down in the Art section ^^

I posted one thing on the pinned post there, it was the first thing I hit pretty much. In terms of a shop I'm not exactly available for that right now but I may do so in the future :) Thank you for the warm welcome!

GSG95 wrote:

I saw your graphics and, hey that's pretty good.

Thank you! I still have a long way to go, but I do try my best to get my creativity on the canvas. ^_^