forum

OZ: Chrono Chronicle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jinxy

Description Copypasta wrote:

Oz Chrono Chronicle (aka Ozcc) is a mobile game developed by Wave 3 Studios and published by DMM Games. It was released on 2016/05/24 for Android and iOS. At this time, the game is entirely in Japanese and there are no plans for a localisation.

The game is a light action game where you tap to attack and swipe to dodge attacks and reposition.

It also has some CCG elements in the form of costumes to dress up your characters, and Soul Runes based on fairytale characters which give your characters stats and skills when equipped. There are currently 4 playable characters in the game; Dorothy, Chernoshka, Rabiola, and Kakashi. Each have their own strengths and differing playstyles and while you begin with just Dorothy, you'll unlock the other three as you progress.

It features a fully voiced story with big name voice actors such as Horie Yui, Inoue Marina, Taketatsu Ayana, Sakurai Takahiro, Ikeda Shuichi, Nakamura Yuuichi, Nakai Kazuya, Ohara Sayaka, Satou Rina, Horikawa Ryou and Fuchigami Mai.

My 2c wrote:

Been playing this for a while. Fairly high quality, and the combat is highly intuitive and fitting for a mobile game. If you're in a rush, you can auto some easy maps, but there are bosses which pose a challenge, yet can be taken down with enough dodging skill even if your character is under the recommended stats.

Soul Runes (aka cards) are (sometimes) more than just "+STATS" and have active and passive skills which can create some nice synergies (increase crit rate when dodging + increase attack when critting, using cards of the same gem type gives a greater stat buff, etc). Every card has 4 gem types, which changes what stats they give and their passive. Card feeding and evolving is in the game.

Plenty of costumes, because you gotta look cool/sexy/cute when your friends summon your character for help.

First cutscene roll is always a 4* card, 5*s from normal gacha is 3%. The game saves your account to Google Play Games for Android, idk about iOS. It has a "reset data" button for easy rerolls, though. I'd recommend rerolling because some 5*s have some really sweet actives that can make early-game easier. Gachas are kinda expensive but the crystals can eventually be crafted, so it's not too P2W.

You can summon a friend or stranger to use temporarily in every battle, too. My ID is 081FI5CG01LSS, you can add me if you want to.

JP Wiki
APK DL