forum

Why nobody told me ...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Crafty76
About this Game before ... please :cry:
WE ARE IN 2016 OMG SO MANY YEARS WASTED PLAYING DOTA AND FOOTBALL MANAGER !.... Instead of osu :cry:

Alright, i'm a 19 year old french. As you can see, i just fall in love with this game. The first time i played it was yesterday so yeah i'm a true "noob" i think but i'm gonna improve and enjoy this great game.

For me, music is really important( and for a lot of person aswell) and it just feel amazing really. I don't know how to explain that :oops:
I like EVERY music style, depends on my mood and the situation, i like Dubstep, Jazz, Rap, anime music. I'm not saying i like every music in this world, but i really think every style of music are interresting and enjoyable.

I really love anime like Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, GTO. I prefer this type of old anime because i grow up with them.

Hum.... Well i don't know what to say... Just call me crafty or something who looks like that ! :P

Just thank you for your answer ( and the people in the in game chat were so cool too ) that's why i thank everyone up here. You have a great community.( OR Maybe the community is toxic and i'm wrong.... But i don't think so ;) )

Anyway ! I hope i'm gonna contribute to this community!
BEHOLD THE BAGUETTE POWA

Sorry For My English
Tae

congratulations on realising that dota is a waste of time
Topic Starter
Crafty76

Almaz wrote:

congratulations on realising that dota is a waste of time
Haha most of the salty players are a waste of time ( and 80% of the player are salty so.... :P ) Thanks !
Bara-
Bonjour!
Welcome to the forums. You'll likely get better soon ^_^ It's all a matter of time
Topic Starter
Crafty76

Bara- wrote:

Bonjour!
Welcome to the forums. You'll likely get better soon ^_^ It's all a matter of time
Merci beaucoups ! :P
Nekovisky
I m new to foruns just trying out this thing. Hope we can get along.
Topic Starter
Crafty76

Nekovisky wrote:

I m new to foruns just trying out this thing. Hope we can get along.
Sure ! No problem :P
Rumberkren

Crafty76 wrote:

WE ARE IN 2016 OMG SO MANY YEARS WASTED PLAYING DOTA AND FOOTBALL MANAGER !.... Instead of osu :cry:
it's really true ;-;