forum

Started using tablet and problems with hovering

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fleeex
Hey! I just started using a tablet today, and its working out fantasticly! It's just one thing that keeps annoying me, almost every time i play a map, atleast one time i lift my pen up too much. And yes, im hovering, full size. Sorry for my bad English, and i hope to get a answer soon! Thanks! :D
KRNK_old_1
Your English is decent, don't worry about it.
The height that you hover comes with some practice. Tip wise, I've tried to insert my middle finger between the pen and tablet for just a little bit, and it helped in a way. If your grip is close to the tip, then this could be an idea to find the sweet spot.
Sayorie
Keep playing more and you'll get used to hovering eventually. Else, you could try another play style which is dragging (or semi-dragging like what I do, which is hovering only between jumps). Experiment and feel what's best for you. Good luck.
Deva
It will go away with practice.

If not you need to see a doctor.
Yuudachi-kun

HK_ wrote:

It will go away with practice.

If not you need to see a doctor.
Adsary

Fleeex wrote:

Hey! I just started using a tablet today, and its working out fantasticly! It's just one thing that keeps annoying me, almost every time i play a map, atleast one time i lift my pen up too much. And yes, im hovering, full size. Sorry for my bad English, and i hope to get a answer soon! Thanks! :D

which tablet did you get coz alot of them have different reading heights