forum

Mark ALL as Favorites/Dislike filter [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
100kV
Hi. I'm not sure if this was suggested before, but I think osu! would be a lot funner to play if we could filter out songs we don't like.

Currently we can mark songs as favorites A or B, and we get 2 lists that we enjoy playing. We can utilize these 2 lists to separate songs we like/not sure about and songs we do not like. We can do this by simply adding a "Mark ALL songs as favorite A/B" feature.

Now, if we don't like a song, we simply mark is as Favorite B, instead of A. The result is, we get a list of songs that we haven't played or like, and a list that we don't like.

Of course, this isn't the best way to have a dislike list, but I think it's the easiest to implement. It's up to the developers what they want to do. My suggestion is only to have an unwanted song filter.
OzzyOzrock
If you don't like it, why not delete it?
Derekku
For now, just create new folders inside of your root /Songs folder. Then, you can sort by folder in-game. Better folding sorting will be available in the future.
Topic Starter
100kV

Derekku wrote:

For now, just create new folders inside of your root /Songs folder. Then, you can sort by folder in-game. Better folding sorting will be available in the future.
Omg I didn't know I could do that... This is good enough I think thanks :)
ShaggoN
Lulz, i didn't knew either. xD Cool thing, so i can sort my maps with my fav artists etc.