forum

Mika Kobayashi - Through My Blood

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Janpai

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Greetings! I was told to give a look of the highest difficulty! >w< Here I go!

[Misery] Wao wao wao! I'm really impressed with the transitions that the overall patterns make leading into intuitive and catchy motions thanks to the sense of flow you've mapped with this map. I don't really know if there's any purpose behind them but I do can tell they fit the song! \(>w<)/ However, I have some few concerns I'd like to point out to see whether they can improve the fact they're meaningless for Doyak. ;w;

1. 00:12:766 (1,2) - Lowering the distance snap here doesn't look bad but for consistent purposes, would it be better if they have large spacing as it's done along the whole map? :o :arrow: Made the spacing more wide xD
  2. 00:24:954 (1,2) - I liked how this broke the stack-consistency you managed with the drums over the previous patterns but personally saying, it feels somewhat weird to move the cursor so harshly due to the motion these two circle create. The way I see things, it would suit better if you stacked them as well as you've been doing before. Then, players would get more aware of the structure if you decided to keep it here too. :3 :arrow: okay but idk if I did right xD
  3. 00:30:579 (1,2,3,1) - I'm not really sure if changing the transition of the rhythm here with this 00:31:516 (1) - is a good idea. The reason I say that is because I don't really think breaking the 1/1 chain of sliders fits well the mapset since it switches so suddenly to this 1/2 burst of rhythm. It would feel more natural if you could change it for this https://mingi.s-ul.eu/THvW79TS instead so the transition of rhythm will feel way more perceptive. Try it! :3 :arrow: Did something about it
  4. 00:35:735 (3,1) - This spacing could be reduced as well. /u\ It's way too much for spacing on 5.54x when the next pattern lowers it to 4.16x :arrow: Nerfed
  5. 00:52:766 (3,4) - This is only a suggestion but I think this could fit better if you changed it for a 1/2 slider instead as long as this doesn't follow the drum-drum pattern you followed just before. :arrow: sure
I don't have a lot of complains regarding the jumps. /o\ Maybe some of them can be nerfed as long as they don't belong to the drum-emphasis the song offers like 01:28:079 (2,3,4,5) - 01:39:329 (2,3,4,5) - etc! Best of success with this! >w<
Many thanks Rocket =w=! I also nerf some spacings in the chorus and outro but I will ask for more opinions about the last diff xD
Chaoslitz
m4m (sorry for late mod)

[General]
  1. metadata prove?
[Normal]
  1. 00:56:829 (1) - Put more emphasize on start of kiai? (Using 2/1 slider doesn't really emphasize the vocal on chrous imo)
  2. 01:11:829 (1) - ^
[Hard]
  1. 00:54:954 (1,2,1) - The rhythm used should be denser than in Normal diff
[Akitoshi's Insane]
  1. 01:34:329 - Missing Finish

Nice mapset :0 can only point out some minors issues, call me for rebub
Topic Starter
Janpai

Chaoslitz wrote:

m4m (sorry for late mod)

[General]
  1. metadata prove? :arrow: It's on the description :D
[Normal]
  1. 00:56:829 (1) - Put more emphasize on start of kiai? (Using 2/1 slider doesn't really emphasize the vocal on chrous imo)
  2. 01:11:829 (1) - ^ :arrow: Fixed both
[Hard]
  1. 00:54:954 (1,2,1) - The rhythm used should be denser than in Normal diff :arrow: I think it's fine since this is calm
[Akitoshi's Insane]
  1. 01:34:329 - Missing Finish :arrow: fixed for akitoshi xD

Nice mapset :0 can only point out some minors issues, call me for rebub
Thank you so much! updated
Chaoslitz
looks fine now

Bubbled!
Pentori
recheck

turn off widescreen support on aki's diff
also now that you've nerfed misery a lot you should change these od values too because they're not suitable
insane: od 7-7.5
misery: od 8-8.5

poke me when ur done
Topic Starter
Janpai

Pentori wrote:

recheck

turn off widescreen support on aki's diff
also now that you've nerfed misery a lot you should change these od values too because they're not suitable
insane: od 7-7.5
misery: od 8-8.5

poke me when ur done
fixed all and I fixed it for Aki. sorry if I made sth wrong T^T updated
Pentori
qualified!
meii18
Congratz Janpai!! :3
Topic Starter
Janpai
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
thank you very much pentori <3 and for all the people who helped me in this map and akitoshi for the insane gd xD
Tifa
ooo :)
Akitoshi
wow gratz! :)
Narcissu
gratz!

domSaur

Janpai wrote:

Congatulations◉ω◉
wajinshu
Finally, congrats!
_DT3
Gratzzzzz
Dailycare
!
Sotarks
CONGRATZ KOHAI-CHAN :3
IamKwaN
would you mind telling me where exactly the wording "澤野弘之 feat. 小林未郁" appears?
HappyRocket88
Congrokolations! :3
Topic Starter
Janpai

IamKwaN wrote:

Idk xd ByBy handled it before and she said to me after that post it is just the same as https://osu.ppy.sh/s/310717
Ozato Fumika
gratz :3 hope the metadata thing goes well.
Shmiklak
grats
HabiHolic
Congratz!
Topic Starter
Janpai
Aww (*^﹏^*) thank you very much to all of you !
meii18

IamKwaN wrote:

Because the soundtrack is originally made by Hiroyuki Sawano.Moreover, Mika Kobayashi is like a featuring of the soundtrack.I even saw that Mika said on her official website that she collabed with Hiroyuki Sawano http://puu.sh/rzCTh/42577bf7e9.jpg *she says something about that Hiroyuki Sawano was letting her to participate as vocal*.I though it is like Kill la Kill OST 'Before My Body Is Dry'.The album was originally posted on Hiroyuki Sawano's official website
http://puu.sh/rzD9h/856bd8b1a8.jpg.That's all I can say.
IamKwaN
in other words, there is nowhere exactly stating current artist?
Yuii-
Went through the websites ByBy mentioned and I gotta agree with her, there's nothing that establishes the current artist other than his webpage.

EDIT: Had a conversation with KwaN, we agreed that "Mika Kobayashi" should be the artist instead as she is the singer, and considered as the main artist for metadata.
IamKwaN
The booklet of the original soundtrack shows specifically that the vocal of this song is by Mika Kobayashi. You may wonder, circle name or alias of CD (e.g. FELT) as the artist is the routine practice for doujin works in this game. However in this case, Hiroyuki Sawano is not a circle, the only leftover is the vocalist.

Unless we are short of information, self-interpreted artist such as combining two artists using "feat." is not acceptable.

Please fix the artist as follows:

Unicode Artist: 小林未郁
Romanised Artist: Mika Kobayashi

http://i.imgur.com/tU2TOAi.jpg

Poke me if you have done fixing the above through forum pm, I am glad to move your map forward again.
meii18
Seems like the current one before my check was fine.I am sorry for giving you wrong metadata.
Topic Starter
Janpai
Okay, I brought it back to Mika Kobayashi
It's okay now ByBy xD no need to feel sorry :3
updated
IamKwaN
Akitoshi
Gratz! (2)
_DT3
ReRegratz!
Kyouren
Regratzz! :3