forum

Hallo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lazulis_old
Mmm, hey! Lazulis here and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 19 and just started playing osu! around Sunday? I don't remember :P I do know that this game is addicting and I just cant stop. One day I might even get out of the 100k ranks! ;) Hope to make friends with you guys and see ya around.
Pawsu
Hey! Welcome to osu!
Hope you have fun~ If you need any help, feel free to PM me or join the #help channel in game :)
Topic Starter
Lazulis_old

Pawsu wrote:

Hey! Welcome to osu!
Hope you have fun~ If you need any help, feel free to PM me or join the #help channel in game :)

Thanks for the welcome. Also, I'll be sure not to spam you to much with questions :P. And Oh man I didn't even know of that channel, thanks!
Zafufu
Welcome to the forums. ^^/
Topic Starter
Lazulis_old

Zafufu wrote:

Welcome to the forums. ^^/
Thanks! Glad to be here.
_DT3
Hi, welcome to the forums! If you want to start making maps or anything related anytime soon, feel free to PM me :)
Tae

you're blinding me... the more you play, the better you get (just don't over do it ahaha) ^^
Topic Starter
Lazulis_old

_DT3 wrote:

Hi, welcome to the forums! If you want to start making maps or anything related anytime soon, feel free to PM me :)
Thanks! I'm not sure if I have the creativity to produce some nice maps, but if i get the urge to learn I'll be sure to ask!

Almaz wrote:

you're blinding me... the more you play, the better you get (just don't over do it ahaha) ^^
Thanks for the welcome and I hope i'm getting better! It'd be bad if I was getting worse. :D Also I'll be sure not to overdo it. Gotta be healthy! :P
Bara-
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions (and you've spammed Pawsu too much :P) feel free to send me a PM asking for help. I like helping newbies ^_^
Topic Starter
Lazulis_old

Bara- wrote:

Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions (and you've spammed Pawsu too much :P) feel free to send me a PM asking for help. I like helping newbies ^_^
Sorry for the late reply! Just got caught up with trying to get better :P. So far I haven't needed to spam anyone with questions yet, but i'll make sure to ask you too when the questions start to form :D
Sandy Hoey
Hey man! Welcome. If you ever want someone to play with, hit me up. Always looking to play with different people. A lot of my friends are also pretty new, so you can join us anytime
Hikona
Welcome to the forums!
ciara_old_1

AkitoKazuki wrote:

Welcome to the forums!
wtf this was 3 months ago