forum

hi ! nUoᴥoUn

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
anmamo
im real bad at introductions but ill give it my best shot haha. <:-)

im rex. or lotty ! either name works. im 19 yrs old n im trans; a nonbinary girl + genderless. hard 2 explain, dont ask me bout it pls if yr gonna be rude. my current preferred pronouns are it/its, but if you cant use those for reasons like language barriers or learning disabilities, she/her/hers works just fine. :-)

long story short, i messed up my back real bad somewhere between my junior n senior years of high school, which lead to nerve damage in my legs cause of it going untreated for so long. what this means is that it hurts to walk. a lot. (i have a cane + back brace to help. it kinda does !) i barely leave my house due to disability + mental illness, so i figured i could pick Somethin up if im not gonna go outside a whole lot. i played osu one time before, but i wasnt any good at it. i quit, but i decided to pick it back up, cause its a lot more fun that laying here doin a whole lot of Nothin. i dont regret it at all ! im super rusty but im having fun n thats what counts

also ! i draw a lot (before anyone asks: my icon was drawn for me by my friend !! theyre wolfcigs on deviantart) and make music sometimes but not so often now. i unironically love sparkledogs, early internet gifs, and watching peoples art abilities grow n become their own style :-D i also love fast energetic music (or fast experimental stuff. or harsh noise. i love all kinds of music, its no fun limitin yrself) and kandi a whole lot. i also love godzilla and transformers. specifically the more than meets the eye comics. pls talk to me about them. oh god

i cant talk about myself without going off on tangents sry im done now but !! its nice to meet u all ! hopefully when im not so rusty and get a little better with my accuracy n stuff we can play some time ! 0:-)
ciara_old_1
nice to meet you and welcome back to osu!
Tae

Hey there! Sorry to hear about the nerve damage stuff :c
Lacrimae_old
nice music taste you got there
Bara-
Welcome to the forums
You seem to have quite an interesting personality ^_^
Sorose
Welcome to the forums!
Hopefully we can be friends :)