forum

[invalid] Mods On Startup

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Outline
Nevermind my thoughts were all silly
Jukkii
No.
This is very unnecessary.
Seijiro
My reasoning here would probably be the same as for the NoFail reminder someone asked before: mods are already as flashy as possible and asking for more would just cluster the screen.
If the player is playing solo he just has to restart the game, if he's playing multi he can see the mods icons on his player panel all the time before starting.
I see no real reason for this tbh...

About the skin-mods interaction I think it won't ever be possible, since skins are just the exterior of the gameplay and never actually interact on how the game works at the core. Remaking it so that this feature would be possible will mean a lot of work, which imo isn't worth at all for just few more clicks the player has to do.
Nathanael
I have to agree. The startup mods are not really necessary. As for the skin for every mod, no. Skins are meant to be used as a whole so get used on switching if you're that kind of player.
Zafufu
Honestly, I think it should be left as it is. It would cause more confusions if you forgot what mods you set to keep on last, and entered a map with surprises. I also don't think most people turn on and off their client often enough to find it a hassle anyway.

I mean, it's just an option request, so not saying it's a "horrible" idea, but I'll have to agree with the others on it being unnecessary.
Stefan

Outline wrote:

I'm sure some hidden/hard rock/double time/flashlight players forget to turn it on
How? Honestly, how?
Nathanael
It seems the thread starter has changed ideas about their request. Marking as invalid.