DeRandom Otaku wrote:
HiThanks for your mod!
- 00:41:735 (4) - this is the only note that has the loud kick which isnt emphasized while u emphasized its surrounding notes with same beat like 00:42:008 (1) - 00:42:553 (3) - 00:43:099 (1) - etc fixed
- 01:20:599 (2,3,4,5) - this flow is kinda meh , but w/e it's fine, I usually use it
- 01:21:008 (5) - Also this would make more sense if it was converted into 2 circles since it supports intenser sounds than 01:20:735 (3,4) - also theres a kick at 01:21:144 - unlike 01:21:417 - so both of these shouldnt be the same thing I don't see any issue here so let it be
- 01:32:190 (1) - extra spacing for emphasis? I want to keep the symmetry
- 01:45:281 (1) - your other shapes for sound like this are nice and completely symmetrical but this one isn't at least it's right in the middle
- 02:19:508 (3) - this one ends on much intenser beat than what it started from so yeahj it should be clickable
- 02:36:962 (3) - same I don't like to put a 1/1 spacing here
- 02:54:690 (1) - aa the slider end of this sounds really weird and unnecessarily loud , mayb try to silent its ends , it will be much better I‘ve never use full-silenced slider end cuz I think it won't give you feedback, and you can't ensure if you end the slider exactly. Soft hitsound is a perfect choice.
- 02:59:462 - the sound here is much more stronger than 02:59:326 - so why is 02:59:326 (4) - spaced so much ? and 02:59:462 (1) - is spaced so less? spacing it more or less can't cause any issue for playing.
- 03:03:417 (1) - same as 02:54:690 (1) - and same for 03:12:144 (1) - no change.
gl ~ sick wubs