forum

How do you watch anime?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Fishmeistercod
EVERYWHERE.

@Home: 42-inch Sony Bravia 3 /w Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Sound. Maximum MotionFlow for 1080p, Normal MotionFlow for 720p.
@Screenings: 1080p Project /w Logitech X-530 2.1 Sound
@Anywhere: Laptop Screen (17.3") 1080p /w 4.1 Sound or Sennheiser Stereo Headset.

I watch anime anywhere and everywhere. :D
Ekaru
Subs: PC

Dubs: TV, using a DVD Player. If it's a currently-airing kid's show I'll watch it as it airs.
Nekoroll
PC on 1920x1200 while eating. The food usually tastes infinitely better if I'm watching something. On a side note, this was my 314th post. Found it rather amusing.
CapnDavid
Laptop and Phone.
DeScarlett
Laptop :lol:
Neo@lex
I have my personal animation team re-draw every frame from scratch, and have my loli slaves bind them all together into a flip book, which my jester then takes, and stands at a comfortable distance to flick through it, facing me.
By this stage I will have already picked out the specific seiyuu I want dubbing the different characters. Time for Wakamoto Norio to come out of the dungeon carrying Yuuki Aoi, Kugimiya Rie and Hirano Aya, all of them appropriately naked.
As I watch, my scribe translates the lines into English and holds them up just below the viewing area.
Truly a majestic home viewing solution.
LaceWingfield
laptop/PC
Rantai

Neo@lex wrote:

I have my personal animation team re-draw every frame from scratch, and have my loli slaves bind them all together into a flip book, which my jester then takes, and stands at a comfortable distance to flick through it, facing me.
By this stage I will have already picked out the specific seiyuu I want dubbing the different characters. Time for Wakamoto Norio to come out of the dungeon carrying Yuuki Aoi, Kugimiya Rie and Hirano Aya, all of them appropriately naked.
As I watch, my scribe translates the lines into English and holds them up just below the viewing area.
Respect.
Athyrionjh
I watch it nearly always on my iPhone.
Corin

Rantai wrote:

Neo@lex wrote:

Respect.
aston_old
lul.
streaming sites on laptop :D
anywhere you want to watch!
DerekMcD
My computer and my iPod.

I mostly watch them on Crunchyroll.
Unblessed_old
PC ^.^
Pimpi
Mostly in my PC and TV.
Vext_old
Torrents+connected to my tv if not released in america, dvd otherwise.
TheDarkRockman
i use my computer/lapto, sometimes my iPod or my wii (lol yeah mi Wii)
Shota
With my laptop >>
taeblush
PC and sometimes on my iPod touch.
satoKiyoshi
I primarily watch anime off of my projector (HDMI) but when I'm too lazy to walk 10 steps away from the computer, off my PC >_<"
Suzoku
laptop :D
Laraix
PC.
Sometimes I use HDMI cable to watch it on my TV.
kodokara
BT and watch !
ddrXero64

kodokara wrote:

BT and watch !
PC, with a box of tissues by me for the sad ones, a closed door for the funny ones, and the lights off for mystery ones. I don't have the time to watch anime often though.
Wylo
PC or 4" screen Android phone 8-)
mathexpert
nowadays its PC but when I was a lot younger I used to watch naruto and pokemon on cartoon network. (tv)
Konaruhi
PC \o/
Mystgun
download then watch it from PC. :)
jjrocks
I've actually switched now, I watch nearly all new anime on my pc and rewatch any anime on my phone. (Right now I have lucky star on it~)
Rokodo
On my computer, via mkv container, upscaling 720p/1080p to 1440p. (29" 16:9 viewing area off 30" 16:10 monitor.)
Azure_Kite
Method 1:

Purchase DVDs, watch using Japanese Dubs, no Subs

Method 2:

Download from internet, stream to Large Plasma TV in Bedroom.
Nazeko
Most of the time on my PC. To enjoy that 1080p. heaven I'd say.
Occasionally on my Android. When my IPS is trolling on me and I need to steal someone's WiFi connection. Moar like free wifis.
When I feel like doing it, I'll watch on my room, with privacy.
ampzz
I usually watch all of my anime on my PC, from regular TV encodes to BD rips, though I have started to buy original (Japanese) BD and DVD releases and watch them through my PS3 to the TV since I loathe localisations.

Usually accompanied by a couple of snacks and drink, of course. :D
Aria-Takara
i watch animes on my computer.
raisana
I watch anime on TV and PC :)
Minty Gum
I watch anime with my eyeballs. Jk, jk :P I watch it on my laptop.
K a Y e
If I want the headphones.. Then, I will go with my PC

But if I would like the speakers... Then, laptop would be best!! :)

C L O U D wrote:

download then watch it from PC. :)

Where do you download them?? :?
Aoko

Kaye Sonoko Suzuki wrote:

Where do you download them?? :?
I mostly search randomly on google, so what anime do you want to download?? x3
I will find you a link ;)
ampzz
... You are not supposed to offer links of where to download anime, or anything else for that matter, on osu! forums; it is a part of the rules. Doing so will result in your posting privileges on the forums being revoked so I would highly advise against it.

What part of that is so hard to understand?

Back on-topic; I mainly watch it on my computer screen or the television and lately I've gotten back to re-encoding some anime I wish to watch 'on the go' into .mp4 format so I can watch it on my PSP again.
thelewa
who watches anime
naira-chan
I search the video/episode I want need to watch then I wait for it to load. While waiting I read a manga. If the video finished in loading, I will search for the next episode/open the next part so that I can save time in loading/watching anime.

If I have a CD, I skip the OP/ED after hearing it thrice.
show more