ampzz
With my eyes.
NCassava

ampzz wrote:

With my eyes.
EmixX_old
Laptop. Sometimes Xbox360
iSwiftye
Well, when im on the computer. While leaning on my left elbow. But other than that usually in bed on my ipod touch rolled over to the left side.
Pesca_old
Labtop, I sometime tend to download the anime without knowing what it's about ( So i can save them on my labtop)
and if I dont end up liking them i just delete them.
LQA20Ans
PC, Phone usually...
sometimes TV.
forgetM3not
downloading ._. why I always download is because I can have a screen shoot of that xD and use that screenshoot as my avatar xD

never streaming it because of my connection :v
The Ribbon Red

forgetM3not wrote:

never streaming it because of my connection :v
I know that feeling...

...but I stream.
mathexpert
I used to stream but I realized the epicness of HD anime and never went back \:D/
The Ribbon Red

mathexpert9981 wrote:

I used to stream but I realized the epicness of HD anime and never went back \:D/
What anime made you realize that?
Octane
PC mang.
mathexpert

The Ribbon Red wrote:

mathexpert9981 wrote:

What anime made you realize that?
not sure, I think clannad was the first anime I torrented.
Octane
not sure, I think clannad was the first anime I torrented.
Thank god you torrented Clannad, streaming wouldn't do it justice.
hinamizawan
TV and PC.
forgetM3not

makkura wrote:

TV and PC.
good, my tv channel never have anime programs xD
Chrono_PhoenixKaizel
In the cellphone because when i want to see anime in the Pc i ALWAYS end playing osu! XDD
Octane

Chrono_PhoenixKaizel wrote:

In the cellphone because when i want to see anime in the Pc i ALWAYS end playing osu! XDD
I would not be able to watch on a cellphone. I think I would die, for me it's torrent or nothing.
Mika_Kuchiki
PC/Android phone
Spaghetti-san
PC & iPod
Professor Prinny
Laptop most of the time.
Sometimes on TV.
nibbles227
PC mainly, occasionally on TV but they usually never have any good anime on there.
skywind08
A long ago was DVD,
Now PC and PSP :P
Suimya
Laptop or HD TV (HDMI) =3=
Heibel
I take my laptop and Connect it via HDMI to my 40 Inch screen, and Find something to watch

Or just on my PC if i'm lazy
liamlifeless
Mainly my PC, but if I have free periods at college I may watch an episode on my laptop there.

I've used PS3 media server previously, but I have no real need to any more.
gyorin
Kunieda
TV -> watching Animax channel but bored..

PC ->maybe ok .... i watch in HD :P
Stefan
With my hands
with my eyes
PC
Tsukimi Luna
Torrent 720p
FineCChan
PC. c:
xXLeonKunXx
Seems strange, but I can not stand see anything in computer. Don't know why. So, I burn DVDs and watch in television.
tigress
On my laptop~
Foxtrot

xXLeonKunXx wrote:

Seems strange, but I can not stand see anything in computer. Don't know why. So, I burn DVDs and watch in television.
I agree with you. I really can't concentrate watching anime on the computer.
xXLeonKunXx

Dulcet wrote:

xXLeonKunXx wrote:

I agree with you. I really can't concentrate watching anime on the computer.
Really? I thought I was the only one. Is true. Whenever I watch something in computer, I get distracted and I just opened the facebook, msn, etc. Despite the delay to burn the DVDs, is alway better.
Alpha Kitten
i like to watch on my pc / android tablet while touching my genitals
Joh-chi
PC. Nice and simple.
Kinwarrior
PC/Laptop, occasionally Phone

Find it funny how this thread just makes people reply "PC" countless times ^^
coolnewdeals

xXLeonKunXx wrote:

Really? I thought I was the only one. Is true. Whenever I watch something in computer, I get distracted and I just opened the facebook, msn, etc. Despite the delay to burn the DVDs, is alway better.

Does your TV/DVD Player have some kind of built-in subtitle renderer? Whenever I've tried anime on a TV, it either doesn't render the subtitles or doesn't support the files (typically mkv).
H_Hitachiin
Pc/iPhone^^
Zyph
On my Itouch. My parents would probably call me weird if they saw it on my desktop lol xD
show more