forum

Auto Log-Out? [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AroundTheManhole
Mmm. So, here's the thing.
1. I can only log-in on certain places on the site such as the homepage and these forums.
2. After I log-in, if I try to click anything else, it'll automatically log me out.

Any solutions?
Randy96
Got cookies enabled?
Topic Starter
AroundTheManhole
Mmhmm.
On my browser, there's an option called "Only from sites I Visit".
I've been putting it on that setting, but that doesn't seem to be a problem.
peppy
Try clearing cookies for this site, or try a different browser (what browser are you using?)
jcgo16
same as mine too
it suddenly logoff

using firefox 3.6.13
peppy
Please logout then login again.
jcgo16
Ok i think i know whats the problem

when using osu-me.com domain and you login, cookies will be cleared
i dont know why

i think because i login in http://osu.ppy.sh

then i login in osu-me.com
it cleared out
peppy
AH, i see! Thanks for pointing this out; I will fix it right away.
jcgo16
to add a proof

this is the website that im currently logged in

osu.ppy.sh

when you go to osu-me.com
this is the pic

peppy
The non-standard domains should now redirect as expected.
JihyunRei
I usually stay logged in my osu! account, but I came back to it and I was logged out for some reason. I logged back in but all the beatmaps I had deleted were there? It also keeps refreshing my settings whenever I start osu! and I don't know what to do. It bothers me because i'm used to starting off..normally? With everything already set up? Is this some kind of bug?
Death

JihyunRei wrote:

I usually stay logged in my osu! account, but I came back to it and I was logged out for some reason. I logged back in but all the beatmaps I had deleted were there? It also keeps refreshing my settings whenever I start osu! and I don't know what to do. It bothers me because i'm used to starting off..normally? With everything already set up? Is this some kind of bug?
Please create a new thread for your issue, this one is 8 years old and unrelated to the problem you are experiencing.