forum

Kagamine Rin - The Lost One's Weeping

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EndlessPollux
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on April 24, 2021 at 5:47:45 PM

Artist: Kagamine Rin
Title: The Lost One's Weeping
Tags: KagamineRin Kagamine Rin EndlessPollux Thelostonesweeping Thelostone'sweeping Influxd Vocaloid Table Chair Paper Torment Endless Pollux
BPM: 324
Filesize: 20964kb
Play Time: 03:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Influxd's Torment (5.51 stars, 884 notes)
Download: Kagamine Rin - The Lost One's Weeping
Download: Kagamine Rin - The Lost One's Weeping (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Map is dead
Ohwow
Ayy I was in a multi with u a few days ago C:

I recommend you half the bpm to around 162 instead of 324 (if the decimal is close to the whole number by around 0.10, it's recommended that you round that number up or down, unless it it actually affects the map).

Also after you half the BPM, you should change the Beat Snap Divisor on the top right from 1/4 to 1/8 so that it doesn't mess up your objects

After that, you should open AiMod to fix any timing, snapping, or other issues. You can do that by going to the FILES tab and then Open AiMod, or Ctrl + Shift + A for the shortcut. It seems that you have a lot of unsnapped notes (aka the notes aren't perfectly timed to the beat). To quickly resnap the notes, you can go to the TIMING tab and click Resnap All Notes, so that they are all snapped perfectly to the beat. Keep in mind that the notes may be snapped to the WRONG beat, so you should check all the objects to make sure its placed as intended. You should also Recalculate Slider Lengths.

For your streams, I recommend using Distance Snap so that the streams don't look ugly :D

00:16:472 - Rip hitsounds. Fix so it doesn't feel awkward to click on those notes.
00:40:168 - Same^
01:51:255 - Same^

Mmm that's all i can give you right now. I can give you recommendations on patterns and such, but I think you should fix these issues before we can get more in detail. I really like the song and I see potential. GL on this beatmap! :D :D