forum

[invalid] "Edit/delete" a comment on Chat (Chat Settings)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
-Sh1n1-
I'm sure that lot of people asked himself once, why my comments can't be edited/deleted on chat?

Edit: I feel that this is very important 'cause sometimes I tap faster and some words are wrong, it's annoying to write the sentence or the wrong word again, sometimes with " * " to indicate that you are correcting your comment.

Delete: I'm a 100% certain that you wrote a comment on the wrong chat at least once. what if such comment is very personal?

There are more reasons about edit/delete a comment, if you have one, please post here and you will help to support this.
Nathanael
osu! uses an irc chat style so editing/deleting your own messages in chat is not possible and I'm highly sure some people will post inappropriate messages then editing it out immediately. Making typos isn't really a big issue anyway. Isn't it?

Marking this request as invalid.
Pandayouknowx3
I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but years ago I wrote a bad comment for a beatmap because I was very angry, but now I want to delete it because it's a bit embarrassing, but I can't find a delete-button or any other ways to delete it.
What can I do?
Nathanael
If it is a thread reply, we can delete that for you (ask me or another Global Moderator via PM).