This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
reworked NC's in normal to better fit the music not sure if what you wanted or not.
Here as requested, also you preview point can be moved to chorus like most people done
[Insane]CS 5 is rather small, especially for an insane. CS 4 is clearly better, since hardrock would make it smaller instead of CS 6 on hardrock
00:02:745 (2) - This slider plays better vertically than horizontally but ruins the feel I wanted to make going into 00:03:836 (1) - (unchanged) The slider also doesn't play poorly enough to want to change it
00:07:109 (2,3) - Pretty close distance imo (unchanged) there is more emphasis on 00:07:473 (4) - because of the synth changing notes, its pretty quiet but its there
00:09:291 (4) - keeping distance the same plays relatively well since both (3) and (4) have same like trumpet sounds 3 is now more evenly spaced between them
00:11:836 (3,4,5,6) - Pretty bland here, it doesn't trend like the rest of your map does, I suggest slider and 2 circles in place of them with some spacing on the doubles agreed. done
00:31:837 (2,3,4,5) - These aren't that necessary of a pattern in insane diffs not sure what you want - but I changed the 3 4 spacing to be smaller
00:41:655 (1) - Extended slider playing off vocals doesn't feel great, you can try mapping out the drum on the white tick (unchanged) That's the strongest vocal of the section, I would have to at least cover to the white tick with it to express that, also the sound on the red tick afterwards isn't rewarding enough to map
00:49:656 (2,3,4,5) - Different changing of space is weird especially for this part, the drums stay constant so representing that with same distance would play better (unchanged)I hear different tones from drums and introduction of new sounds during this phrase
00:56:201 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Same as ^ here I agree with this one to some degree. I am keeping them in pairs because the set player accents the white tick sounds. I made the groups more evenly spread out
01:02:020 - Weird pause here, can definitely map this out instead of hanging onto the vocal (unchanged) listen to the note length of her voice, also the percussive sounds stop.
01:05:656 (3,4,5,6) - Same as above, can innovate with trumpet using same distance, generally these parts people map it like this http://puu.sh/pCPM5/0b24fd7c9e.jpg or how they want but with precise distance snap (unchanged) they are close enough to not play poorly and I want to emphasize the snare hit on 5. it also matches previous patterns
01:09:292 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - Tbh it's kinda bland, you can try implementing a star pattern to make it stand out more, side to side jumps don't appeal for the players (unchanged) I suck with star pattern so I leave it for now, its not really an issue other than a little boring
01:17:111 (2,3,4,5) - You got this one right but 01:17:111 (2) - distance is too short I agree there is something not right, so instead of increase of distance I stacked 2 under 1. this way 2 is properly expressed as well as the change into mapping the trumpets
01:21:656 (5,6,7) - This is bad since it doesn't have NC to show the changes of it not being a stream and that the pattern itself is meh (unchanged) of all the test plays nobody plays it as stream because of it being in the middle of a phrase and because of prior similar sections
01:25:293 (1,2,3,4) - Same as ^ (unchanged) again haven't seen this read as 1/4 yet. and there are so many previous patterns almost exactly like this so its kind of hard to read as stream. I also make streams much closer together (not regarding 01:11:838 (5,6,7,8) - although it is noticably closer together than 1/2 for that section)
[Hard]00:02:018 (5,6,7) - Don't do these in hard, it's actually really badno changes to hard because I have no idea why you suggest
00:05:109 (6,1) - Don't leave a pause in between here
00:07:109 (2,3,4) - This feels more like a light insane than a hard, keep spacing the same instead of making it switch flow while playing
00:08:927 (3,4,5) - Same as ^
00:20:564 (3,4,5) - Same as ^
00:23:109 (2,3) - None of these either
00:24:746 (2,3) - Pausing is bad
00:26:200 (2,3,4,5) - Same here and none of those triples like that
00:28:928 (2,3,4) - Here as well
00:31:837 (2,3,4,5) - Definitely a no-no
00:36:383 (2,3) - Pauses
00:37:655 (2,3) - Nope
00:40:746 (2,3) - Can't fool me
00:49:837 (3,4,5) - Nice Try
00:57:656 (1,2,3,4) - Same as ^ here
00:59:474 (1) - Spacing is too close
01:00:929 (2,3) - Haha
01:03:474 (1,2,3,4) - Next time but not on this diff
01:05:656 (3,4,5,6) - Almost got me
01:14:020 (2,3,4) - OOO baby
01:17:293 (3,4,5) - Gottem
01:19:838 (2,3) - Almost failed on this one
01:21:656 (5,6,7) - Meme
01:25:293 (1,2) - Whew
[Normal]00:06:745 (4) - NC
00:09:655 (5) - NC
00:12:564 (4) - NC
00:13:837 (6) - NC and 00:14:382 (1) - NC you'll find out why
00:15:473 (3) - NC
00:21:291 (4) - NC
00:30:928 (5,6) - Can make a 1/2 here (unchanged)no because vocal on 3(current combo 3 - second 1/2 note)
00:32:928 (5) - NC
00:36:746 (5,6) - 1/2 here as well done
00:47:474 (5) - NC
00:52:928 (5,6) - Same as ^ here
00:53:292 (7) - NC
00:56:565 (3,4,5) - Can be different (unchanged)I think it being like that would add stress to the normal player in just the right amount to where it feels emphasized even though it is technically an easier part.
01:09:292 (1,2,3,4) - Ew copy paste changed a bit
2016-06-23 08:36 UndeadCapulet: 00:02:382 (1) - imo better to move this below 5 tail so 00:01:837 (4,5,1) - isnt a smooth curve
2016-06-23 08:36 UndeadCapulet: not a lot of power on that beat rn
2016-06-23 08:37 [alt][F4]: ok
2016-06-23 08:38 [alt][F4]: how about in line with 5 motion?
2016-06-23 08:38 UndeadCapulet: could work
2016-06-23 08:38 [alt][F4]: ok
2016-06-23 08:39 UndeadCapulet: tbh i'da just copypasted the same slider-circle arrange all the way down the intro :P
2016-06-23 08:39 [alt][F4]: eh
2016-06-23 08:39 UndeadCapulet: yeah i get u dw
2016-06-23 08:39 UndeadCapulet: thats just what ida done~
2016-06-23 08:39 [alt][F4]: gotta transition somehow
2016-06-23 08:40 UndeadCapulet: 00:05:109 (1) - better like [http://puu.sh/pDagj/bd756da344.jpg this] so 00:04:564 (3,1) - has some movement to it
2016-06-23 08:41 [alt][F4]: ok
2016-06-23 08:42 UndeadCapulet: 00:07:836 (5,1) - this is a really weak angle and low ds imo
2016-06-23 08:42 UndeadCapulet: i think you shoulld do ssomething like
2016-06-23 08:43 UndeadCapulet: 00:08:200 (1) - 45 deg rotate
2016-06-23 08:43 UndeadCapulet: and move farther away
2016-06-23 08:43 [alt][F4]: I angleds 5 as if horizontal flip keeping the head in place
2016-06-23 08:44 [alt][F4]: to make more emphasis on 1 but keeping patterns together
2016-06-23 08:44 UndeadCapulet: i guess that's better
2016-06-23 08:45 UndeadCapulet: i still think they're too close now
2016-06-23 08:45 UndeadCapulet: but if you disagree then okk
2016-06-23 08:45 [alt][F4]: I mean
2016-06-23 08:45 [alt][F4]: I agree there wasn't that much empasis on the 1
2016-06-23 08:45 [alt][F4]: having some distance change and some direction change together works in my mind
2016-06-23 08:47 UndeadCapulet: 00:35:110 (3,4,1) - this kind of thing will make people say your map is messy/ugly btw
2016-06-23 08:47 UndeadCapulet: the negative space should all be the same, esp for your more generic style for this map
2016-06-23 08:48 [alt][F4]: hm
2016-06-23 08:49 [alt][F4]: what do you mean
2016-06-23 08:49 UndeadCapulet: the area around the sliders
2016-06-23 08:49 UndeadCapulet: is the "negative space"
2016-06-23 08:49 [alt][F4]: yeah
2016-06-23 08:50 [alt][F4]: if I represent 1 as not part of them then would it be better
2016-06-23 08:50 UndeadCapulet: lol that problemsolving
2016-06-23 08:50 [alt][F4]: let me update so you can see just in case ;)
2016-06-23 08:51 UndeadCapulet: -30 deg rotation from selection centre is really fun
2016-06-23 08:51 UndeadCapulet: lol
2016-06-23 08:51 [alt][F4]: uh oh
2016-06-23 08:51 UndeadCapulet: you really need to get out of the habit of move sliderpoints
2016-06-23 08:52 UndeadCapulet: to move sliders
2016-06-23 08:52 [alt][F4]: debatable
2016-06-23 08:52 UndeadCapulet: not really~
2016-06-23 08:52 [alt][F4]: you see, it doesn't look like part of the group of 3 and 4 because of direction and change of shape
2016-06-23 08:52 UndeadCapulet: it was already a different shape
2016-06-23 08:52 [alt][F4]: I mean, it was a similar shape before
2016-06-23 08:53 UndeadCapulet: 3 and 4 are also different shapes
2016-06-23 08:53 [alt][F4]: they are similar tho
2016-06-23 08:54 [alt][F4]: lma
2016-06-23 08:54 UndeadCapulet: 00:11:836 (1) - why is this nc'd
2016-06-23 08:55 [alt][F4]: ok honestly idk, but stuff like that and accidental sampleset changes happen for no reason idek
2016-06-23 08:55 [alt][F4]: maybe I misclicked it idk
2016-06-23 08:58 UndeadCapulet: 00:47:292 (3,1) - swap nc tbh
2016-06-23 08:58 [alt][F4]: wait wot
2016-06-23 08:59 UndeadCapulet: nc 3 dont nc 1
2016-06-23 08:59 [alt][F4]: ok
2016-06-23 08:59 [alt][F4]: o i c
2016-06-23 08:59 UndeadCapulet: yeah it fits your nc job better
2016-06-23 09:00 [alt][F4]: agreeed
2016-06-23 09:00 UndeadCapulet: 00:49:837 (3,4,5) - honestly i agree w/ kocari that the spacing here is illogical
2016-06-23 09:00 UndeadCapulet: piano pitch is decreasing throughout so by your logic spacing should too
2016-06-23 09:00 [alt][F4]: wait
2016-06-23 09:01 [alt][F4]: ok
2016-06-23 09:01 [alt][F4]: maybe for 345
2016-06-23 09:01 [alt][F4]: but not 2
2016-06-23 09:01 [alt][F4]: the 2 3 space is good
2016-06-23 09:01 UndeadCapulet: yeah
2016-06-23 09:01 UndeadCapulet: 2,3 is fine
2016-06-23 09:01 [alt][F4]: ok that's what I thought he meant
2016-06-23 09:01 [alt][F4]: r i p
2016-06-23 09:01 UndeadCapulet: probably xd
2016-06-23 09:01 UndeadCapulet: good thing im not kocari~
2016-06-23 09:02 [alt][F4]: #shoutout in chat log/mod?
2016-06-23 09:02 UndeadCapulet: 00:56:201 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,1) - this is pretty nice btw ;3
2016-06-23 09:02 UndeadCapulet: 01:01:838 (6,1) - swap nc
2016-06-23 09:02 [alt][F4]: I did in fact change it according to something said
2016-06-23 09:03 [alt][F4]: ok that nc makes less sense to swap readability wise
2016-06-23 09:03 UndeadCapulet: lol
2016-06-23 09:03 [alt][F4]: considering its a faster paced section
2016-06-23 09:03 UndeadCapulet: wh 01:13:474 (1,2) -
2016-06-23 09:03 [alt][F4]: sure it makes sense in some way via music either way
2016-06-23 09:04 [alt][F4]: ?
2016-06-23 09:04 UndeadCapulet: you literally
2016-06-23 09:04 UndeadCapulet: do that
2016-06-23 09:04 UndeadCapulet: where i just liknked
2016-06-23 09:04 [alt][F4]: hold up
2016-06-23 09:04 [alt][F4]: let me see if I can make excuses
2016-06-23 09:04 UndeadCapulet: you cant
2016-06-23 09:04 UndeadCapulet: baaaaakaaaaaaaaa
2016-06-23 09:04 [alt][F4]: lmao
2016-06-23 09:04 [alt][F4]: I can
2016-06-23 09:04 [alt][F4]: but consistency wise you are right
2016-06-23 09:04 UndeadCapulet: my suggestion fits ur nc job better anyway
2016-06-23 09:04 [alt][F4]: ya
2016-06-23 09:05 UndeadCapulet: since all you're doing is separating measures
2016-06-23 09:05 UndeadCapulet: 01:03:474 (1,2) - did you just run out of space lmao
2016-06-23 09:05 [alt][F4]: it makes sense to not nc second one because of the flow break xD
2016-06-23 09:05 [alt][F4]: hey look I made somethign up on the fly that makes sense
2016-06-23 09:05 UndeadCapulet: orzorzorz
2016-06-23 09:05 [alt][F4]: I do your nc tho
2016-06-23 09:05 UndeadCapulet: :v
2016-06-23 09:06 [alt][F4]: I mean first one is sort of there
2016-06-23 09:06 [alt][F4]: yes kind of
2016-06-23 09:06 [alt][F4]: @ 1:03
2016-06-23 09:06 [alt][F4]: I changed a little
2016-06-23 09:07 [alt][F4]: now I literally ran out of space
2016-06-23 09:07 UndeadCapulet: lmao..
2016-06-23 09:07 [alt][F4]: but I changed 1 so its better ish I guess
2016-06-23 09:07 UndeadCapulet: those vocals are the strongest in the song imo, i really think you should use more spacing in general
2016-06-23 09:08 UndeadCapulet: also break up 01:03:838 (2) - into circles to match w/ intro
2016-06-23 09:08 UndeadCapulet: intro kiai
2016-06-23 09:08 UndeadCapulet: i mean
2016-06-23 09:08 [alt][F4]: hey
2016-06-23 09:08 [alt][F4]: fixed my space issue
2016-06-23 09:08 UndeadCapulet: nice
2016-06-23 09:09 UndeadCapulet: 01:02:747 (4,5) - inconsistent 3/4 usage w/ 00:06:018 (4,5) - and 01:14:384 (5,6) -
2016-06-23 09:10 [alt][F4]: ?
2016-06-23 09:11 UndeadCapulet: look at the timeline
2016-06-23 09:11 UndeadCapulet: you put the 3/4 slider at the wrong vocal
2016-06-23 09:11 [alt][F4]: o
2016-06-23 09:11 [alt][F4]: im dumb
2016-06-23 09:11 UndeadCapulet: xd
2016-06-23 09:12 UndeadCapulet: 01:15:474 (2) - circles again
2016-06-23 09:13 UndeadCapulet: 01:25:293 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - these are all really close to each other so your ds changes dont really get to shine properly
2016-06-23 09:13 [alt][F4]: wot
2016-06-23 09:13 [alt][F4]: explain pls
2016-06-23 09:13 UndeadCapulet: move 1,2 3,4 and the stream awaay from each other
2016-06-23 09:14 UndeadCapulet: so when i play the pseudostacks it feels like im playing pseudostacks
2016-06-23 09:14 UndeadCapulet: right now my cursor will move the same distance for all the notes
2016-06-23 09:14 UndeadCapulet: because they're so close
2016-06-23 09:14 [alt][F4]: move the 2 groups away or 3 groups
2016-06-23 09:15 [alt][F4]: like group 1 is 1, 2 or group 1 is 1 2 3 4
2016-06-23 09:15 UndeadCapulet: more like [http://puu.sh/pDckL/673134706b.jpg this]
2016-06-23 09:15 UndeadCapulet: but prettier or w/evr
2016-06-23 09:15 [alt][F4]: so 3
2016-06-23 09:15 UndeadCapulet: ye
2016-06-23 09:16 [alt][F4]: :P
2016-06-23 09:16 [alt][F4]: ok
2016-06-23 09:16 UndeadCapulet: ssur
2016-06-23 09:16 [alt][F4]: ok I did a something
2016-06-23 09:16 UndeadCapulet: cool
2016-06-23 09:16 [alt][F4]: but ya I know whatcha mean
2016-06-23 09:17 [alt][F4]: I did a little more direction emphasis than distance but xD
2016-06-23 09:17 UndeadCapulet: xd
2016-06-23 09:17 UndeadCapulet: i guess that's iit
2016-06-23 09:17 [alt][F4]: can you take a peek at hard or naw
2016-06-23 09:17 UndeadCapulet: naw
2016-06-23 09:17 UndeadCapulet: fuck this song
2016-06-23 09:17 UndeadCapulet: burning fighting fighter
2016-06-23 09:17 [alt][F4]: ok but hard seems to have the most issues
2016-06-23 09:17 [alt][F4]: according to kocari here
2016-06-23 09:19 UndeadCapulet: 00:02:018 (5,6,7) - usually better to avoid this in hard diffs
2016-06-23 09:19 UndeadCapulet: because it looks like a stream to hardlevel players
2016-06-23 09:19 [alt][F4]: ok
2016-06-23 09:20 UndeadCapulet: 00:24:746 (2,3) - better to just stack for similar reasons, hardlevel players have trouble judging misaligned approach circles
2016-06-23 09:20 [alt][F4]: ok
2016-06-23 09:21 UndeadCapulet: 00:56:201 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - this kind of thing is fine
2016-06-23 09:22 UndeadCapulet: so yeah just take out the notstream patterns and probably make the thing less dense in 1/2 clicking and you should be ok
2016-06-23 09:22 [alt][F4]: ok
2016-06-23 09:22 UndeadCapulet: can i delete this now
2016-06-23 09:22 UndeadCapulet: :v
2016-06-23 09:22 [alt][F4]: delit this?
2016-06-23 09:23 UndeadCapulet: i want this song
2016-06-23 09:23 UndeadCapulet: off my hard drive
ty for mod
hanyuu_nanodesu wrote:Hey M4M from my modding Q~
Here's my map btw https://osu.ppy.sh/s/472194 will do today or tomorrow
[General]naw no need
- Add some tags like the romanized version of the source "Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru" the alias of the source "Oreshura" something like the identity of the song like "opening" or "op" and many more. Remember not to include the quotation mark at the source.ya was waiting for a mod to tell me what the words are
- Song setup -> design, disable widescreen support since it's only used for storyboard and you don't have any. ok
- There's audio preview conflict with Insane diff, check AiMod lol I forgot about this
- No video for TV size? try to add video since it's tradition to use video for TV size... use video from ranked maps like https://osu.ppy.sh/b/207299 if you're to lazy to search yourself, don' forget to ask for permission from the mapper.
might fix if I hear more about it
- CS is pretty small for Normal btw...but its fitting for spread so far.
- 00:06:745 (1,4) - Maybe you could make these two parallel so it would avoid the slight overlap http://puu.sh/pE8d8/520c95736b.jpg if you do, maybe you can adjust 00:07:291 (2,3) - a bit so it'll make a better flow http://puu.sh/pE8eY/0a7da4f5db.jpg I got rid of overlap my way xp
- 00:09:655 (1) - There's a pretty big drum sound here 00:10:018 that got ignored. I suggest to just end it there and then add a circle here 00:10:200 to fill it up and to support the little clap. I feel vocal is more important, since it is stronger sounding through whole song. if I hear this from more people then I will change, otherwise I will keep it consistent throughout
- 00:15:473 (3) - NC here, the sound is too big to not NC no reason to NC, would make combo too small. Also sure its a big sound, but the big sound is slight change of phrasing so not too big.
- 00:17:473 (2) - maybe you can do it like this http://puu.sh/pE8ow/e41cbdd887.jpg it will fit better I think. ok
- 00:20:200 (2) - Change this to circle to give a little break after intense 1/2 pattern, especially if you apply mod above ^ It will make 00:20:564 (3) - more dominant too.ok
- 00:29:110 (5) - Maybe change this to 1/1 slider since the music don't stop so a circle here would make it feel too empty. http://puu.sh/pE8Ah/df298423d6.jpg no because no sustained note
- 00:30:928 (2) - I think this one is pretty unnecessary... either just delete this note or change these 00:30:928 (2,3) - to 1/2 slider so it would be easier to hit.there is sound here so I keep
- 00:38:746 (1) - similar to 00:09:655 (1) - furthermore, for this case, there's no really sound at red tick so there are no really reason to end the slider there. to be 100% technical there is a sound there, again I'm trying to keep consistency. Is the sound there strong? no. but for most maps if you don't click the that part of the object there is no need for a sound to be there if you are using a consistent snap, for example I use 1/2 snap for that end because I use 1/2 a lot in this.
- 00:40:201 (3,4) - It's much better like this http://puu.sh/pE8Ia/ba71d684ef.jpg since the "wa" land here 00:40:746 not at white tick. Or if you want to keep the polarity clean, maybe you can do it like this http://puu.sh/pE8Kc/a9a3377ab4.jpg or for simpler rhythm (which I don't really recommend because it would ignore the big drum sound at 00:40:564 but still fit anyway), you can do it like this http://puu.sh/pE8Nr/811658d83f.jpg without the circle that you have currently. did the first thing
- 00:42:928 (3) - something like this http://puu.sh/pE8RL/8e29a5d42b.jpg would make the increasing sound here feels better imo... ok
- 00:49:656 (4,5,1) - Whew this looks so mashed up... maybe curl them uncurl them up so they would look less crumpled http://puu.sh/pE8Yb/1875b4b071.jpg did something
- 00:54:747 Add a reverse here or add a circle (I prefer circle better) because there's sound there and it feels empty without anything to support it. Furthermore, it would make a better polarity with 00:55:110 (4) - if you do so :3 added circle at end of 3(on white tick)
- 01:07:838 (3) - Maybe doing it like this http://puu.sh/pE97i/ffb71f2698.jpg to make it looks like it blanketing (2)'s body would make it look neater. The flow wouldn't be as pointy as current too...
- The stats kinda looks like Insane's xD
- AR 8 should be enough, it would make better diff spread too. i suck with this stuff... I fix ar hp and OD
- HP 5, 6 and above is for Insane and the current is leading to 6
- OD 6 (even this is high for Hard...)
- Why so many straight slider .-. nothing wrong with this fundamentally speaking
- 00:08:927 (3,4,5,6) - this looks kinda confusing... maybe arrange them more so it would look less confusing like making them entirely like this http://puu.sh/pE9mt/629d2f6cde.jpg or maybe increase the distance instead like http://puu.sh/pE9o1/3c86521ec1.jpg should read better imo. its readable
- 00:10:746 (4,1) - I kinda disliked how they almost touching... maybe do it like this http://puu.sh/pE9qm/21fb249041.jpg I did something to make it less touchy
- 00:13:109 (3,4) - What with the sudden tiny jump.... Either DS the entire thing 00:12:564 (1,2,3,4,5) - or make the entire thing a jumphttp://puu.sh/pE9up/cbb98a28e0.jpg to make it easier to hit.DS
- 00:28:928 (2,3) - Why are they so close when they are far in timeline? very contrast with this 00:29:655 (3,1) - it might be pretty confusing for first try. If you want to make a little break, just overlap them like http://puu.sh/pE9zK/878b9776c1.jpg it should read better because it is more common that way. ok
- 00:40:928 (3,4) - ^^^ this one is fine because it breaks flow
- 00:41:655 (1,2) - Maybe you can use 1/1 slider followed by a circle here to support the long vocal better. http://puu.sh/pE9E2/b978db858a.jpg ok
- 00:44:201 (4,1) - should have more jump than 00:43:655 (3,4) - tho so 00:44:565 (1) - would emphasize better... but what happen here is the contradictory... either make the jump to (1) bigger than the jump from (3) or make the distance the same for easier hitting. The simplest way is to just DS them but I don't really recommend it since it would make (1) less emphasized. DS lol
- 00:49:837 (3,4,5) - similar to 00:08:927 (3,4,5,6) - move them apart. And just 00:48:747 (1,2) - separate them. http://puu.sh/pE9Mq/da0b69ee27.jpg <- not really a good example tho xD make it better yourself. unchanged for same reason as before
- 00:54:019 (3,4) - So near >.< make some distance between them and restack 00:55:110 (1) - afterwards. http://puu.sh/pE9OY/dc14fe8b54.jpg no need mine is fine
- 00:54:747 Add a note here, very big sound~! if i hear more I change
- 01:05:474 (2,3,4,5,6) - similar to 00:08:927 (3,4,5,6) - you better do them more like 00:31:837 (2,3,4,5) - ok
- 01:25:475 (2,3,4) - Make the distance even for easier hitting purpose.
[Hitsound]I didn't even try to hitsound it yet I accidentally hit buttons when mapping that makes accidental hitsounds and usually I fix but r i p
- Your hitsound seems pretty random... The simple rule about hitsound is you should add clap every 2 and 4 beat and finish every time you hear cymbal sound, the easy example is at the start of the kiai. I'll show some example of adding hitsound. (I'm using Hard as example)
- Add clap every time you hear a snare drum sound like here 00:00:200 (1) - (at head) Make sure to just add it at the head. First you should select the slider http://puu.sh/pEa5s/c807d0bed0.jpg and then click again at the head so it become red http://puu.sh/pEa6N/8c059c4f03.jpg then press R or click the clap hitsound http://puu.sh/pEa7Q/3484a40105.jpg it does the same as other part like reverse http://puu.sh/pEa90/dbc7e50dec.jpg or tail http://puu.sh/pEa9J/c288e1cd32.jpg now for other hitsounding, here where you should add clap.
00:01:473 (3) - 00:02:018 (5) - 00:04:200 (2,3) - 00:04:927 (5) - 00:05:654 (2) - (at head and reverse) 00:06:382 (4) - (at head) 00:07:109 (2) - (at head and tail) 00:07:836 (4) - (at head) and so on. The pattern for this part is like O o X x O o X x (with capital as white tick and not capital as red tick and o as without clap and x as with clap). With exception of this part 00:12:564 (1,2,3,4,5) - with clap on every white tick. And many more, you can add it yourself, just listen closely to the song and add clap every time there's sound like this 00:23:109 (2) - 00:26:746 (4) - 00:33:292 (2) - and many more.
- And then about finish, the simplest way is to also add it every time you hear cymbal sound like here 00:00:563 (2) - (at head) 00:02:382 (7) - 00:03:836 (1) - (at head) 00:15:473 (1) - (at head) 00:21:291 (1) - (at head) 00:31:292 (1) - (at head) 00:32:019 (3) - and many more.
- A little tips, you can turn off or reduce the effect volume while hitsounding so you can hear clearly which hitsound you have to add :3
- You can also use custom hitsound because usually the default one don't really fit the song. You can use something like puu.sh/pEaBw/b19637c901.wav for soft-hitclap (not that fit actually, should be a bit softer, search for it yourself~)
- When you are more experienced you can add more hitsound than basic clap and finish like adding hitsound like this puu.sh/pEaHz/d5eb2182ea.wav for sound like this 00:39:474 (3) - (at head) 00:42:019 (2) - (at head) and maybe drum-hitclap for sound like 00:00:200 (1) - at the reverse and tail.
- For other diffs, you can do the same hitsounding for consistency :3
- Overall, I suggest to redo your hitsounding~~~^^
Good luck ^^
Thanks for mod!
CookieKivi wrote:Froм мy мoddιɴɢ qυeυe
αɴoтнer oғ тнooѕe нαreм αɴιмυ ѕoɴɢѕ.. αм ι rιɢнт?00:02:018 (5,6,7) - why not same pattern as 00:00:927 (1,2,3,4) - ? because those three notes are all emphasized where as before it seems there are accents 1&3
00:08:927 (3,4,5) - looks like a triple. try another pattern made it 2 and 2
00:14:382 (1) - maybe nonreversal. you're missing some beats there fine to me, the triple at 00:15:291 (2,3) - is enough lead in for a hard
00:23:109 (2,3) - more distance pls its fine this way, better expresses what I want the player to feel
00:25:110 (3) - move to x:480 y:187 it was something like this before, but read previous mod they say why not to and I somewhat agree with that so it's stacked, plus it will be consistent this throughout unless I missed something
00:28:928 (2,3) - more distance There isn't any issue I can think of with the current placement00:02:745 (2) - maybe just pure straight or hardly curved(unchanged) the flow it catches is good and the flow coming out is also good
00:14:382 (1) - nonrerversal ~ you're missing some beats there intentional, I did this in the hard too lol
00:24:928 - circle pls the note there is too weak for me to want to map it.
00:26:928 (5,6) - overmapped. stream isn't really needed follows guitar
00:30:019 (1) - nonreversal. you're missing a clap 00:30:564 - sure but I haven't been following the drums as much as the tonal sounds, no real reason to stop just to have player click the clap. I did this in the hard as well.
00:32:564 (6) - could be a triple true but it would make the flow kind of rigid when it doesn't need to be.
00:41:655 (1) - not so long. missing some beats again, following tonal sounds is more important to me, and i'm keeping that pretty consistent
00:49:837 (3,4,5) - symmetry ~ 00:50:019 (4) - move to x:208 y:173 I think you gave me the wrong something, because ???
00:59:474 (2) - nonreversal ~ you're missing some beats here intentional.
pretty well mapped~ty
Thanks for mod!
VEZOK wrote:GRREEETINGS!! from my queue
Generic moe, i guess? XD
In General:Change Offset to 200 (-527 still works, but it looks so broken)
Change BPM to 165 (right now is 164,996) oh wtf
It's your decision whether hard or insane are fully distance-snapped but normal should be! so fix the remaining two errors oops ty
End the last spinner at 01:29:293 -(no sound afterwards) doesn't need to be a sound
Hard:Insane:These Hitobjects are off-screen: 00:43:474 (2) , 00:45:837 (1) and 01:12:747 (2) (unchanged) they are ok
Consider removing the slider-velocity-change at 01:23:111 it doesnt make much sense since this is not a very special note I don't like how the reverse sliders are at normal svThese Hitobjects are off-screen: 00:24:746 (2) and 00:53:838 (2) (unchanged) they are ok
Consider removing the slider-velocity-change at 01:23:111 I don't like how the reverse sliders are at normal sv
Honestly not much to do here, GJ
have a good time!
Ty for mod<3
Rin-nya wrote:Hi~ My mod, i hope it helps you00:41:654 (1) - moves the last point of the slider to x:393 y:296
00:42:927 (2) - move the slider to x:466 y:170 and do it like this http://puu.sh/pIqCh/5c35145c4b.jpgunchanged
00:44:563 (1) - move to x196 y:174 and then makes a blanket with this 00:42:927 (2) - and move 00:45:291 (2) - to x:386 y:208 looks like this http://puu.sh/pIqVM/a75dc5d59c.jpg :3unchanged
00:45:836 (3) - must be on x:345 y:352 and Ctrl + shift + r , rotate +6 degrees using "selection center" like this http://puu.sh/pIrmT/2ee53c240b.jpgunchanged
01:11:109 (3) - Change this to http://puu.sh/pIrLt/acf253fb99.jpg unchanged00:07:473 (3,4) - Fix Blanket looks fine to me
00:27:836 (3,4) - ^ sure?
01:07:109 (2) - change curve, better the midpoint of the slider down and do the last point of the slider leave it in x:199 y:149 and move 01:08:927 (4) - to x:141 y:85 then move 01:09:291 (1) - to x:213 y:154 ; 01:09:654 (2) - to x:272 y:204 and 01:10:018 (3) - to x:313 y:292 disagreed.00:41:654 (1,2) - Fix Blanket im remapping this diff
I liike this song! GL~
- Unused files:
- normal-sliderslide.wav deleted
- 00:02:745 (1,2) - Swap NC if you care about the downbeat stuff because the downbeat is on 00:03:836 . Or you could just swap 00:02:382 (3,1) instead for consistency with 00:59:109 (1,2,1) . unchanged, my combo structure is pretty consistent
- 00:03:836 - Finish instead of whistle, a cymbal is clearly heard here. have both now
- 00:04:200 - Actually you can map this one, I don't think there's no need to use a long slider on this cuz it's kinda waste to skip a vocal on the beat I mentioned earlier. Same applies to 00:59:473 (2) . True, but I don't want it to be too note dense, so I have the slider change direction on the note to make up for it.(unchanged)
- 00:34:382 (3,4) - Don't really recommend to leave stuff empty on 00:34:382 (3,4) as it might make the gameplay a bit boring, imo you can use the same rhythm from 00:22:745 (3) . I'm not really sure what you mean by this. For an easy player this is pretty intense considering the two 1/1 circles back to back so I think they player won't find it as empty as someone like you or me will.
- 00:24:200 (1,2,3) - You went for a drum with this and then another instruments on 00:35:836 (1,2,3) ? Recommend to use the rhythm from 00:35:836 (1,2,3) instead of 00:24:200 (1,2,3) cuz it's kinda more prominent than the drum. I see what you are saying but following the vocals would be too confusing in this section because of the complex rhythms they follow. in fact at 35 I'm not following the vocals there either -- I'm following the piano.(unchanged)
- 00:27:109 (1) - 00:38:563 (1) - So you go for a downbeat on the first one, and the latter you're going for a vocal, imo you could have use the same rhythm from 00:38:563 (1) on 00:26:927 . If you didn't apply the above suggestion then you can do the other way around.on the first one is a down beat, vocal, and guitar where as the second one is the same type of sounds(unchanged)
- Like, if you're following something then pls be consistent with it especially in Easy because if you follow the different stuff each time then players will get confused.
- 00:42:927 (2) - Optional but this rhythm also works as you get to emphasize 00:43:654 that way.
- 00:44:927 - No need to put finish here I guess? This beat is weaker than 00:44:563 . generic hitsounding -- it fits because there is a cymbal there whether its weaker or not. in fact I only put finish instead of both finish and whistle so that should help as well.(unchanged)
- 00:57:654 - 00:58:745 - There's a clap or whatever sound that is the same as 00:56:200 (1,2) so suggest putting clap on these places, also if you agree to this you can change 00:57:654 (3,4) to a 1/1 repeat slider + circle as well to make the clap on 00:58:745 clickable, the latter one is optional though.
- 01:14:745 - Supposed to be clickable cuz that "yeah" sound, actually you can change 01:15:109 (1,2) to a 1/1 slider like you did earlier if you want to avoid putting to many circles in a row. I agree and disagree, rhythm structure in easy diff not important enough to change this - also I want to make sure i hit the downbeat correctly(which would make this suggestion pretty difficult to implement without restructuring a lot of my rhythm. If I hear more about this I might change it. (unchanged)
- 00:02:382 (3,1,2) - Same as Easy. unchanged -- same as easy
- 00:05:473 (1) - Any reason for NC'ing this? phrase change plus it was about time to considering 8 beats passed
- 00:13:109 - A circle can be added here if you're following vocal.my rhythm is better
- 00:12:563 (1) - 00:14:382 (1) - 00:16:927 (1) - 00:19:654 (1) - Idk why you NC'd these differently compared to Easy. because I mapped the phrase changes differently
- 00:25:473 (4,5) - 00:37:109 (4,5) - Would be nice if these are the same for consistency. they aren't the same in the music...
- 00:26:563 (6) - Optional but you can change this into a 1/2 slider + a circle so the vocal on 00:26:927 will be clickable. Same applies to 00:38:200 (6,1) .
- 00:44:927 - Same as Easy.same as easy.
- 00:47:473 (9,1) - Swap NC if you feel like it with the downbeat reasoning, the current one is also fine too.
- 00:52:563 (7,8) - Recommend to use a 1/1 slider instead of this cuz vocal actually fades out at 00:52:927 not 00:52:745 . And I don't hear anything worth mapping on 00:52:745 either. I have no clue what you are saying about this.I think you have the wrong time xd
- 01:18:382 - There's no cymbal here though? I don't think finish is needed here. o ok
- 01:06:382 (1,2,3,4) - 01:18:018 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Kinda curious here, they're just the same rhythm but the latter one is somehow denser, any reason for this?its a more intense part? idk what else to say.
- 00:02:382 (7,1) - Same as Easy. Also applies to 00:59:109 (5,1) .its been consistent xd
- 00:08:927 (3,4,5,6) - They look a lot neater with 0.35 DS imo. disagreed. but the ds weren't the same so I fixed that.
- 00:11:473 (2,3) - 2 1/2 sliders are better if you want to follow vocal properly, but current one is also fine if you want to make the rhythm variable, up to you. sure but you can hear drums on these beats so no. -- following vocals and noticing drums(unchanged)
- 00:15:473 - Finish would fit nicely here.ok
- 00:26:563 (3,4,5) - Idk it's kinda waste to stack 3 circles while actually you can create a triangle or some cool stuff with these, stacking 3 or more circles only works on a very strong vocal or the repeated sound from an instrument.ok I changed something
- 00:28:927 (2) - Optional but can be splitted into a circle + 1/2 slider so the vocal on 00:29:109 will be clickable.
- 00:44:563 (1,2,3) - Use a bit lower spacing like 1.0-1.1 DS so the spacing here will be a bit smaller than 00:42:927 (1,2,3) in order to introduce a new section which is has less intensity. changed the 42 to be a little bigger
- 00:47:473 (4,1) - Same as Normal.same as normal
- 01:04:200 (3,4) - Should have a similar spacing with 01:03:473 (1,2,3) and the spacing on 01:04:563 (4,1) should be bigger than 01:04:200 (3,4) in order to emphasize 01:04:927 which is a strong beat. spacing grows(unchanged)
- 01:06:200 (6,1) - Similar thing as above, need a bigger spacing here for a better emphasis, at least it should be bigger than 01:05:836 (4,5) . ok
- 01:10:382 (7,1) - Same as above. unchanged because 6&7 stack which automatically makes the jump more intense.
- 01:11:836 (1) - Any reason for NC'ing this? It's fine though if you did this to emphasize that kickslider.misclick xd, I'll change
- 01:22:200 (6) - The music is kinda paused after this, normally this one should get a strongest impact, so a bigger spacing than 01:21:473 (4,5) would be nice. changed something
- 01:25:473 (2,3) - Idk maybe use 0.35 DS here since you already did this on 01:17:291 (3,4,5) . 3 is emphasized
ty for mod!!!!
RVMathew wrote:A m4m mod. How are you doing? how to respond to normal question over internet??? my reaction
Note that what I say is my own opinion so you do not have to follow everything I say.
1) 00:05:291 (4,5,1) - I like the idea of the triangle pattern but as it stands it does not look nice. The reason is that if you visually compare the distance between the sliderend of 4 to note 5 compared with the sliderend of 4 to slider 1 you can see that visually the distances are different, even though distance snap says they are 1.00x apart. ok[/color
I would say it looks a lot better than the current one.
2) 00:08:200 (3,4,1) - I do not know whether it was intentional or not, but slider 1 is not on the same y coordinate as 3. Shift slider 3 down to (284,347). fixed
3) 00:15:473 (1) - I think it is better if the sliderhead had a finish instead of a clap. It sounds better in my opinion and gives that part a bit more punch. how about both?
4) 00:30:018 (1) - For aesthetic purposes, I would edit slider 1 so it looks like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5504646 purpose of current shape is to subtly map the other beats using the red ticks
5) 00:31:291 (2,3,4,1) - Were you aiming for a perfect zig zag? If so, then 2 and 4 and 3 and 1 are not aligned properly.
- Shift 4 to (281,30)
- Shift 3 to (197,84)
- Shift 1 to (365,84)ok
6) 00:46:563 (4) - This part baffled me. Generally we would seldom use 1/2 sliders, but I think for this case it would sound a lot better to use a 1/2 for these reasons:
- You capture a vocal bit at 00:46:745 and you can use hitsounds to further make that bit stand out.
- If you opt for the 1/2 slider, you do have a 1/1 spacing between the end of the slider and the next note, so new players will not trip up. the current thing is ok because of this 00:44:563 (1,2) - showing them how to play 00:45:836 (3,4) - even if the latter is on red tick. if I hear more I will change.
7) 01:01:654 (2,3,4) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5504676 This part does not look nice imo. The reason why I think that is because I assume you are going for a triangle pattern between 2, 3, and 4, but while DS says you are around 1.00x apart, visually the triangle looks a bit wonky and as a result it does not look good. If you want to keep this look then that is fine by me.3&4 look parallel if not - SUPER close to it
8) 01:14:018 (4,5) - Looking at Electoz's post, Electoz wanted to make 01:14:745 a note so you could make the 'yeah' part clickable. I do agree with Electoz, and I was thinking why not swap 4 and 5. You will not have to alter any notes after that, and you get the clickable 'yeah' part, so you get the best of both worlds. sure.
Overall, a nice Easy diff, but polish it up so it looks better.dad
1) Curious as to why you do CS 3.9 instead of 4?ask kappalet in an earlier mod -> it triggers me.
2) 00:03:836 (2) - Add a hitfinish here to give this part more punch.ok
- Applies to 00:21:291 (1) - ok
3) 00:08:200 (4,5,6,7,1,2) - I was thinking that this may or may not be a long chain for people to play. I think it is fine right now but if you had to make the chain smaller, then delete note 7.i'll just delit it
- May apply to 00:30:018 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - To make this chain shorter, change 7 into a note deleted 2 from earlier mod suggestion I think
4) 00:27:836 (3,4) - For aesthetic purposes, copy and ctrl+g slider 3. You should end up with something like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5504752 ok
5) 00:47:291 (8,9,1,2(sliderhead)) - At this part, when the vocalist goes 'dame', 'dame' I think you should have all of these objects have the hitwhistle added on to provide emphasis. did for 8 9
6) 01:00:563 (1,2,3) vs 01:12:200 (1,2,3) - Both of them have the same rhythm pattern; for the latter, you add a clap on 2, but on the former, there is no clap on 2? Is there supposed to be a hitsound for 01:01:109 (2). Either have a clap added there or remove the clap at 01:12:745 (2).added clap
1) 00:03:836 (1) - Add a hitfinish on the sliderhead. ok
2) 00:07:109 (2) - I think it is better if you make 00:06:745 (1,2) Parallel. I don't think there would be any point in angling slider 2 down since hard players would hit the slider after that easily without failing, and plus you get to keep a nice pattern. ok
3) 00:08:200 (1,2) vs. 00:09:473 (6,1) - The distance between 1 and 2 compared to 6 and 1 are very different, despite having the same spacing. Chances are as it stands people would hit it fine, but I think it is better if the distance between 6 and 1 are (1.09x) apart, the same distance between 1 and 2.1 and 2 is slider end to circle so the distance accounts for slider leniency
4) 00:26:563 (3,4,5,1) - Were you trying to go for a parallelogram pattern right here? I ask this because if so, it does not look good because the distance between 5 and 1 are different compared to the distance between 3,4 and 5. Shift 1 to (226,274) to alleviate the problem. no but I will change bc why not
5) 00:42:927 (1,2,3) - For aesthetic purposes, I would make the distance between these 3 notes the same. ok
6) 00:47:291 (3,4,1,2(sliderhead)) - At this part, when the vocalist goes 'dame', 'dame' I think you should have all of these objects have the hitwhistle added on to provide emphasis.ok
7) 00:56:200 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - I like the idea of the increasing distances between each set of 2 notes, but I think from 6 to 7 and 8 to 1 the gap seems to be quite big. I would either reduce the distance between 6 to 7 and 8 to 1, or you can make the distance between 2 and 3, and 4 and 5 a bit larger.changed it a bit.
8) 01:09:291 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - You have that nice zig zag pattern going until when you are going from 5-6, in which case the distance changes and sort of ruins the zig zag pattern. You can keep it if you want.emphasis using distance(unchanged)
This difficulty may need some improvements on spacing, which will inherently polish the map. Perhaps my obsession with distance snap is the reason why I do not like some of the drastic changes in distance between certain notes.
1) 00:03:836 (1) - Add a hitfinish here ok
2) 00:21:836 (2,3) - For aesthetic purposes I would have both of these sliders the same shape. Copy and ctrl+g slider 3. ok
3) 00:29:109 (2,3) - Shift 2 and 3 together to (156,381). Again for aesthetics. sure
4) 00:47:291 (3,4,1,2(sliderhead)) - At this part, when the vocalist goes 'dame', 'dame' I think you should have all of these objects have the hitwhistle added on to provide emphasis. im doing the same change as before on all of these aka just the first two
5) 00:49:836 (3,4,5) - When you compare the distance of these notes visually, they are not the same, and so the triangle pattern does not look good. Please adjust it. ok
6) 01:13:473 (1,2,3,4) - This part tripped me up quite a bit because I expected 3 to be underneath the sliderhead of 1, so I always kept misjudging that part. I recommend either tucking note 3 underneath the sliderhead of 1, or swap 3 and 4. Both of these options are more intuitive to play in my opinion.its fine to me
Insane diffs and up are hard for me to mod, but I do have to say that this Insane is nice. Shame about it not being CS5 :S.gg kibbleru meanie xd
A nice set, and it is going along nicely, but I think you need to spend time polishing out any patterns that look off to you. They make a huge different in aesthetics if you polish it well.I don't see them!! lol
thanks for mod!
DeRandom Otaku wrote:Hey
- 00:06:745 (1,2) - weird flow since 1 doesnt point properly towards 2 fixed
- 00:07:473 (2) - maybe move red anchor point to middle? its better in its current form imo
- 00:13:836 - this should be clickable ;w; fixed
- 00:15:473 (1,2) - flow fixed
- 00:16:927 (3,4) - same thing ... since its the first diff in the mapset .. the flows should be as easy as possible so that newbies will be able to enjoy your map I disagree with the flow problem here. because there is enough for for the player to recover for the angle change
- 00:30:018 (1) - pretty inconcistent shape , maybe it was intentional . but i would prefer u to move anchor points to middle so that both sides of slider will be equal the anchor points are on the beats so the player has a better sense of time.(unchanged)
- 00:35:109 (4,1) - flow ;; fixed
- 00:39:473 (2,3) - could improve blanket by like 2mm but fixed
- 00:42:927 (2) - try pulling in the first anchor point and pulling out the last anchor point for better shape again for the beats(unchanged)
- 01:04:927 (3) - copy and paste at 01:06:382 - done I guess? had to change its position to fit
- 01:22:200 - again , i would rather make this clickable for better feeling during gameplay ok
- your CS is a bit Harsh for a normal actually eh
- You dont really need AR 6~ AR 5 at most is fine ok
- Same SV as easy? =w= that might cause you problems later on but leave it as it is for now I feel like someone told me to change this.... I'll do it at some point today
- 00:12:563 (1,2) - this can be a pain to read for newbies since you have the reverse arrow at the place where the slider head should be if I hear more I change
- 00:47:291 (8,9) - 2 1/2 circles in a row at this BPM is a problem also ~ there are more of these in the diff so please consider about it this one doesn't seem like an issue to me because of long break afterwards but I did fix in other parts where this doesn't apply
- 01:10:018 (3,4) - weird flow fixed to some degree
- AR 7.5 ~ OD 6 please ok
- 00:05:109 (6,1) - this is not a suitable thing for a hard level diff ... since 1/1 beats are pretty repititive in hard sometimes ... just use the DS for these also stacked
- 00:07:473 (3,1) - please dont make their heads overlap ok
- 00:08:927 (3,4,5,6) - these kind of patterns can be a pain for amatuers who can beat hards at their best stacks now
- 00:13:291 (4,5,1) - almost same spacing between 1/1's and 1/2's can be confusing to read its 3/2 and they are close enough to not matter
- 00:20:563 (3,4,5) - since there are loud sounds in the background here , i expected big jumps but i didnt see what i expected =w= changed it sort of
- 00:21:291 (1) - missing finish on slider head ok
- 00:23:109 (2,3) - nope ,,, use your average spacing for these aswell stacked
- 00:28:927 (2,3) - as i decribed at 00:05:109 (6,1) - changed
- 00:30:018 (1,1) - avoid overlap ok
- 00:40:927 (3,4) - space these more ok
- 00:47:473 (4,1) - these are fine unlike the ones i mentioned before since there is 1.5/1 gap between these <- not a mod
- 00:49:654 (2,3,4,5) - umm this can be a big problem changed to square xd
- 00:57:473 (8,2) - they slightly touch each other , make them not touch each other for neatness purposes they don't touch? http://puu.sh/pLMGU/537cef73ac.jpg but to avoid silly argument I changed xdddd
- 01:14:018 (2,3,4) - make jumps ;; changed
- 01:18:018 (1) - why is there finish hitsound at slider end no clue o.o
- 00:00:745 - u mapped this beat in hard but not in insane lol replace the slider with 1/2 slider and add a circle at the big white tick since that beat is important to be clickable sur
- 00:02:382 (1) - needs emphasis here ok
- 00:08:927 (4,5,6,7) - this is totally overmapping , and makes no sense ~ on the other side this 01:05:654 (4,5,6,7) - is fine since there is a quite sound which the slider ends can support I disagree. The slider ends don't matter here but they are sliders because there are longer sounds
- 00:09:654 (1,3) - remove overlap ok
- 00:13:291 (5,6,7) - song is getting intenser here and instead of increasing spacing between jumps u just mapped a stack? .w. the stack is emphasis on its own, sure it is easier to play but still emphasis
- 00:23:109 (2,3,4) - why is spacing between these so small 1. not stacked because that would ruin the blanket 2. because I don't want there to be emphasis -- sure its harder to read but its the hardest diff.
- 00:24:200 (1,2) - blanket is slightly off I had to place my face ON TOP OF MY SCREEN FOR SEVERAL MINUTES to see this. but fixed xd
- 01:10:563 (1,2) - fix blanket same as above ish
Thats all i could find =3= gl!~