forum

[Anime] Fate - Stay/Night - Grand/Order - Zero Maps Help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Everafter28
Just wanted to put it out there that the Fate Series is growing at an astounding rate. Because of this, I'm surprised not many users have made, or collaborated with others, on Fate based song beatmaps. Here's where I come in. I'm fairly new to the Mapping Community in Osu! but I wanted to start making maps for the Fate Animes and Visual Novels. This is my way of reaching out to Osu! mappers and make some great maps :D

TLDR: want to start making Fate related Osu! maps. If interested in helping, respond to this thread. Thanks :D

Fate Song List

• Fate/Zero Series (F/Z)

1. Oath sign by LiSA (Fate/Zero Season 1 OP)
  2. To the Beginning by Kalafina (Fate/Zero Season 2 OP)

Fate/Stay Night Series (F/SN)

3. Ideal White by Ayano Mashiro (Fate/SN S1 OP)
  4. Brave Shine by Aimer (Fate/SN S2 OP)

Fate Grand Order (FGO)

5. COLORS by Sakamoto Maaya (Mobile Game OP)
My apologies for not specifying what songs in the first place. I have all the mp4/mp3/lyric.txt files for these songs as well. I am almost finished with the Insane difficulty for FGO. I'll post a mediafire link for the files when people become interested. Not going to be greedy about the amount of difficulties per song. I'll let the people involved decide that for themselves.

I have all the mp4/mp3/lyric.txt files for these songs as well. I am almost finished with the Insane difficulty for FGO. I'll post a mediafire link for the files when people become interested.