forum

Salutations!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Renaylria
Hello everyone! I've actually played osu for a year now but never knew there was a fourm for it up until recently XD. Might as well do an introduction for the fun of it :3
The name's Rencaro^^. It's the result of tampering with my irl middle name while trying to think of weird JPRG names (Cuz we all know how weird those are XD). My ethnicity is Japanese (currently trying to change nationality on my account :P) and I am "fluent" in both languages... It's funny, because I'm bad at writing Japanese, but I can't speak English for life :P.

I was introduced to Osu by the most Non-Interested-in-Japan's-Pop-Culture friend ever of all people XD. I guess he found this game by chance and decided to share it due to it's difficulty? I dunno XD. I was instantly hooked due to my love for rhythm games as a whole :3 Having such an unlimited library of music within this game also made me quite hype as well XD.

Being a teenager in high school taking (apparently 0_0) college level courses, I don't have much of the glorious... What do you people call it now days? Right! "Free Time" XD. But with summer approaching me in a few weeks, I will be freed of my shackles!

Other than Osu, games I play are Elsword and mobile rhythm games (Raynark ftw! ^^). I'm actually an admin for a speedrunning page of Elsword (Shameless advertising :P http://www.speedrun.com/elsword) so that's fun!... I just need to get a better computer... Did I mention my equipment is a Windows Vista Laptop from 2005 (I can't upgrade due to my father...)? I run Osu at an average of like 50 fps... That's with the game being minimized to a 800x600 screen XD.

I guess my preferred taste of music is electronic, instrumental, and vocals every now and then (Take Xi, Mili, and Sakuzyo for example), but my robotics team has swayed my interests toward Monstercat as well :3 The main reason being BANJO DUBSTEP! (I really should map that song...)

I play both mouse and tablet at the moment... Trying to decide which route to take...

I'm always looking for people to play tag mapshenspecially when the group is rather large :3. I just really like communities within games XD
Anyway, I might as well make the most of my stay here on the fourms :3. I plan to become a mapper with a style (Love it or Hate it) similar to Hollow Wings, Skystar, and BlueDragon XD. They are my idols when it come to maps :D. I "finished" my most recent one today. It's still VERY tacky and needs work (Only got half the hit sounds done :P) but hey, you gotta start somewhere ^^ (This map may or may not work... It's been corrupted multiple times by my computer and crashes my Osu when I try to play it...) https://osu.ppy.sh/s/466412

...Whoa I wrote way to much... Ugh, the curse of writing to many essays XD. Anyway, it's nice to meet you all! May we meet in the multiplayer lobby one day to click some circles :3

~Rencaro
Tae
Pawsu
Someone who plays Elsword, cool.
I don't play much myself anymore but you should add me sometime @Pawsu. (If you play on the NA server ofcourse)
Anyways, welcome to the osu! forums. Have a good stay :)
Zafufu
Wooo, long intro, but nice. xD Welcome fellow Elsword player, and hope you enjoy the forums.
Topic Starter
Renaylria
Thank you Almaz, Pawsu, and Zafufu for your kind words :3. Sakura Devanam ftw btw XD
Bara-
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions mappin related, feel free to ask me!
Zafufu

Rencaro wrote:

Thank you Almaz, Pawsu, and Zafufu for your kind words :3. Sakura Devanam ftw btw XD
I have an SD too, though haven't touched it in forever. xD Am CN main.
Topic Starter
Renaylria

Bara- wrote:

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions mappin related, feel free to ask me!
Thank you! And I may need a substantial amount of help XD. I am a noob :P

Zafufu wrote:

I have an SD too, though haven't touched it in forever. xD Am CN main.
Lol, I find CBS my type with Eve :3
Cortexxx
welcome! :D