1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
Rather than being the perfect ingredient for a slice of scotch fillet, can you guys not destroy this forum? If you want to express your expressions, take it somewhere else.
posted
Rather than being the perfect ingredient for a slice of scotch fillet, can you guys not destroy this forum? If you want to express your expressions, take it somewhere else.
posted
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

(╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

(/ .□.)\ ︵╰(゜Д゜)╯︵ /(.□. \)

(ノ^_^)ノ┻━┻ ┬─┬ ノ( ^_^ノ)
posted
Just letting you know bracket-makers, please avoid putting me at matches starting after 14:15 (I'm available at 17:30pm tho) and 18:00 on Sunday. However I'm free after 21:10 on that day. There is a very high chance that I will require reschedules if you put me at these times.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
posted
posted
posted
It says Insane.

But the diff is supposed to be First Love.
Emerald pls
posted
Week Four / Round 2 Schedule is out! Make sure to get any reschedules in early. Good luck!
posted
Mercy.
posted
shit I missed it
posted
Week Five / Rounds 3 & 2 Schedule is out! Again, make sure to get any reschedules in early. Good luck!
posted
And the "Missing on slow sliders" award goes to...

Ezipie is a god.
posted

Aloha wrote:

And the "Missing on slow sliders" award goes to...

Ezipie is a god.
Sik 1 lad
posted
Week Six / Rounds 4 & 3 Schedule is out! Reschedules are best done early. Good luck!
posted
Week Seven / Round Five & Losers Rounds 5 & 6 is now out! Nearing the final few weeks of this tournament, good luck to the remaining participants!
posted
Congrats yellowy246 for taking the title.
Thanks to all those that played and helped organize/ref/cast making this happen.
Only came in late but it's good to see some tournament competition for the local scene.
posted
congrats yellowy <3
whered the spaghetti go though?