forum

Ranking Panel background space on top?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Futon
I have the same exact problem as this guy:
t/384887
with the little space on top and one of the people posted a code? and mentioning that the behavior of other skin elements is causing this?
If that's the case then what's the element in that person's skin that's causing there to be a space on the top?
Thanks!
Sandy Hoey

tsubasa128 wrote:

t/384887
with the little space on top and one of the people posted a code? and mentioning that the behavior of other skin elements is causing this?
If that's the case then what's the element in that person's skin that's causing there to be a space on the top?
Thanks!
If you are having the same exact problem there is no reason to create a new thread. It is actually against the forum rules to create duplicate, especially since you found a thread that already exists with your problem. Just post your response on that thread
Topic Starter
Futon

Sandy Hoey wrote:

tsubasa128 wrote:

t/384887
Thanks!
If you are having the same exact problem there is no reason to create a new thread. It is actually against the forum rules to create duplicate, especially since you found a thread that already exists with your problem. Just post your response on that thread
I apologize. But wasn't necroposting against the rules as well? I was afraid of that.
Sandy Hoey
Its okay if the issue was never fixed or there was no solution given then and you want to bring some attention to the issue. I think the rule about necroposting was really to prevent old threads that had already been solved, integrated, or denied back because there is no point. I didn't complete read through the other thread, so I don't know which category your issue fits into
Topic Starter
Futon

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Its okay if the issue was enver fixed or there was no solution given then and you want to bring some attention to the issue. I think the rule about necroposting was really to prevent old threads that had already been solved, integrated, or denied back because there is no point
The thread looked like it was solved since the OP seems to understand what the "solution" was. I just reposted this to get some clarification of the solution on this seemingly discontinued/solved thread.
Sandy Hoey
Well either way, I don't know how to help solve your problem. But maybe someone else will. Good luck! <3
Bara-
Like mentioned in the other thread
Open skin.ini
Go to [General]
Version should be set to 1
Also, for skinning related issues, go here
Topic Starter
Futon

Bara- wrote:

Like mentioned in the other thread
Open skin.ini
Go to [General]
Version should be set to 1
Also, for skinning related issues, go here
Thanks! I didn't know it's the skin.ini since it wasn't mentioned in the other thread.

Feel free to lock, mods.
Nathanael
Done. Ask at the skinning support thread next time.