forum

Show multiplayer scoreboard when spectating

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +238
show more
Aoriki
Sounds like a good idea o-o (Support)
Aurele
I support this, even if I can't vote. o_o'
Tsukimi Luna
seems logical xD
I've ran out of votes ;w;
Tsukasa
It's a nice idea. Especially when you want to know who's winning and such.

It's ideal for competitions like OWC and such. Or the ladder match thing that's being done
K a Y e
Yes! This would be useful xDD
Support
emergist
Useful feature.
GeeNX
+1

emergist wrote:

Useful feature.
Mizei
would love this :D
Wishy
Basically when spectating someone who's in multi, being able to see their play plus the scoreboard to the left (like the one you see when you're playing multi yourself), being able to switch between players by clicking them on the scoreboard on the side.
theowest

Wishy wrote:

...being able to switch between players by clicking them on the scoreboard on the side.
Here's the request for that t/13008/
VelperK
This is actually the best feature peppy could implement in the short time
ursa

VelperK wrote:

This is actually the best feature peppy could implement in the short time
yap , also I hope this Feature are avabile ASAP :)
Yousoro
I hope this becomes a feature :P
Abel
Sounds good , hope this will get implemented o3o
she_old
this would be so much fun
Kingkevin30
bump
Kemdo
Thought this thread was going to die O - O - This should be implemented as it would be pretty nice to have a player's point of view^^ I Would give you stars but I am all out I'm afraid ; ___ ;
Broccoly
bumping this
requested 4 years ago and still not implemented...
xasuma
I want this . I would like that you could click on the name of any person inside the multi-player, and switch to their perspective.

So if I'm initially spectating a player, I can switch between all players in the room with just one click.
Unsafeman121
So what Wishy was saying Xasuma?:

theowest wrote:

Wishy wrote:

...being able to switch between players by clicking them on the scoreboard on the side.
Here's the request for that http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/13008/

In terms of the multiplayer scoreboard ~ I completely agree, and by the looks of it, peppy also wanted this to be a thing at some point:

peppy wrote:

i want this to happen so badly.
Osu! has developed so much in the past four years, going from strength to strength, and I feel that this would be a good way of both encouraging people to play on multiplayer and possibly more people will either host/ participate in tournaments (because let's face it, the current tournament forum section basically dies when it isn't near OWC time).

It's been 4 years since this thread was originally posted ~ so unless there is a negative to adding this (which I must be missing, and yes I admit I don't know how complicated (or not) it would be to implement this) but I feel the time is about right for this to become a thing now and it would really enhance the osu spectating experience.