forum

[Archived] Osu!Tablet not working after hardware change

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Snusmumrikken
Problem Details:
I have been using a osu!tablet, and recently I switched out some of my hardware (the motherboard, cpu and ram-chips) and now my osu!tablet doesn't work anymore :( :cry: . I tried installing the drivers from the Huion site but all I got was a small icon showing a graphic tablet with an X over it :? .
if you have any idea what might be causing this or how to fux it, please help! :)

In case my hardware is the cause the mobo was a Gigabyte Z170-Gaming K3, and the cpu was an Intel Core i5 6600K Skylake

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://imgur.com/jkbSQDn

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
VeilStar
You might be missing some chipset drivers that allow the USB ports to work (properly).

Do other devices work in that USB port?
Have you tried a different USB port?
Does the LED on the tablet go on (even if just momentarily) when you plug it in?
Natahotra

NoMainer wrote:

Problem Details:
I have been using a osu!tablet, and recently I switched out some of my hardware (the motherboard, cpu and ram-chips) and now my osu!tablet doesn't work anymore :( :cry: . I tried installing the drivers from the Huion site but all I got was a small icon showing a graphic tablet with an X over it :? .
if you have any idea what might be causing this or how to fux it, please help! :)

In case my hardware is the cause the mobo was a Gigabyte Z170-Gaming K3, and the cpu was an Intel Core i5 6600K Skylake

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://imgur.com/jkbSQDn

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
The Huion graphics tablet can show an X over the icon as a false positive. I get it alot, and I always notice it when drawing. Just thought to bring that up incase you still see it after you fix it (if you do)

Also, did you download the correct drivers for the tablet? The osu!tablet is the Huion 420
Topic Starter
Snusmumrikken
it turned out the problem was with my USB controller driver, so I'll be getting that sorted out, thanks to everyone who responded! :)