forum

A random dudes introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rikalukizi_old
Yo~ what's up dudes and duddetes! I used to play Cytus on my phone and it was my first rhythm game I played. Osu! Seemed like a similar game so I tried it and I was glad to not be disappointed. I like to shake my head to the music while playing and shaking my head like having a seizure from the overwhelming fast paced button mashing/clicking/sliding and visualization and that I will not get an S rank in a mind breaking difficulty lol and Osu! is perfect for that and it's the perfect game while also being a music library, I love it even if I've only downloaded just a couple beat maps.

Oh wait 'm supposed to do an intro right? lol anyways call me Rika or anything ya want, I'm not much of a talkative and active guy so there's not much to say about me other than me waiting for college so I'm just filling the time writing fanfiction, watching anime, self-proclaimed mandatory work out to not go unhealthy and daily life chores and what not. Nice to meet ya!
Ananda
hi Rika welcome to osss, Nice to meet ya too! have fun heheh :D
Bara-
welcome to the forum, and ofcourse to the game!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me (either in-game or via forum PM (click on the white enveloppe right under my avatar))
Tae
Topic Starter
Rikalukizi_old
Almaz -Thanks :)

Bara - Thanks and sure :D

Ananda - Thanks and yes I will :D
Frolski
Hi there. Welcome.
Rinon Eternal
Hello and welcome to the forum

Enjoy the game~
Topic Starter
Rikalukizi_old
Frolski & Rinon Eternal - Thank you and yes I wil!l :)
Cortexxx
Welcome ^_^
Topic Starter
Rikalukizi_old
Cortexxx - Thanks :)