forum

SCREEN mode - Naked Dive

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kumabread
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kroma
So, like I said ingame, I think that the AR can be changed to 8 the map being a 3.5*, and that first stream part has wierd spacing, otherwise the map is good.
Mira-san
Hi.

Okay, so what I've noticed from the map is that the rhythm is being followed just fine, however, you need to work a lot on your object placement. Try using Distance Spacing for now and see how it goes.

Some suggestions I could give you.
00:38:665 (5,6,7) - This triple would be hard to hit, and at first glance it wouldn't even look like a triple to the average player.
00:14:931 (1,2,3) - The notes are far away on the timeline yet they're too close. This would have been fine if the map follows this style specifically. In this case, it is not.
00:16:830 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I thought this was a Hard. I don't think Hard difficulties would put streams like this. A more fitting replacement would be repeat sliders. Streams would do okay on an Insane though.
00:19:298 (1,3) - This overlap doesn't look good. Then again, this is only part of the object placement you should strive to improve.

Those are just some parts of the map you could improve. For now, try mapping with Distance Spacing, let's say set to 1.0x or something.
Also, use other maps as reference so you can try to imitate their style. I would recommend trying to look at maps done by your favourite mapper. :D

Also, don't be afraid to remap. Remapping does help a lot in mapping in terms of experience. I myself have remapped a couple of times, and it's just a part of being a mapper.

Good luck! :D

e: Chino as requested:
Yuju
#stopblazingbreadfromtouchinglolisatnight