Katawa shoujou is a very good one..
But it have h-stuff...
It's true that this have h-stuff, but you can disable it from the option menu
Faust
Hehe. Disabled.
Armaggedon25

Faust wrote:

Hehe. Disabled.
I spend too much time in the Emi One-liners thread.

Personal favorite is Planetarian. It's an interesting kinetic novel. Short, but interesting.
Jacqli

Armaggedon25 wrote:

Faust wrote:

Hehe. Disabled.
I spend too much time in the Emi One-liners thread.

Personal favorite is Planetarian. It's an interesting kinetic novel. Short, but interesting.
my windows full of her words.. But very interesting girl...
But best route for me is Lily., very elegant girl.,
akebono
Anybody who like VN KEY ?,

Ex = Little Busters, Rewrite, Angel Beats :v

By the way, I'm the biggest fans of KEY ... it's make you cry
[Maid] NekoRyo

egas00 wrote:

i like KEY works too >.< and yeah...most of his work is always make me sad T-T

i can't wait for Angel Beats VN >.<
KinkiN

[Maid] NekoRyo wrote:

egas00 wrote:

i like KEY works too >.< and yeah...most of his work is always make me sad T-T

i can't wait for Angel Beats VN >.<
they had Angel Beats! VN, but a fanmade one.

well i love Key's VN and anime and manga too, otherwise i wouldn't use 'Otonashi Yuzuru' as my username. lol
Jacqli

egas00 wrote:

Kyonko Hizara
I have Fate/Stay Night, Umineko, Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, and Steins;Gate. And soon Dangan Ronpa. What else should I get?
Babukus

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I have Fate/Stay Night, Umineko, Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, and Steins;Gate. And soon Dangan Ronpa. What else should I get?
These are some I have played and that I recommend:
Try playing

Hoshizora no Memoria
Sekien no Inganock
Utawarerumono
G-senjou no Maou
Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo
Little Busters
Kanon

They're all good (in my opinion of course).
blissfulyoshi
This artist and his armors..... (then again supposedly there are a lot of similarities between this game and the characters of previous games....)

Harp Note

Jacqli wrote:

egas00 wrote:

10nya

blissfulyoshi wrote:

This artist and his armors..... (then again supposedly there are a lot of similarities between this game and the characters of previous games....)

eushully for ya
but I think soukoku no arterial and madou koukaku is both fun (but it's stressing to play strategic vns)
Jacqli

Babukus wrote:

Try playing

Hoshizora no Memoria
Sekien no Inganock
Utawarerumono
G-senjou no Maou

Little Busters
Kanon

are those VNs has Eng patch on it?
DX5536

Jacqli wrote:

Babukus wrote:

Try playing

Hoshizora no Memoria
Sekien no Inganock
Utawarerumono
G-senjou no Maou

Little Busters
Kanon

are those VNs has Eng patch on it?
Yup, those 5 VNs have eng patch. You can download them in [url]erogedownload.com[/url].
Babukus

DX5536 wrote:

Yup, those 5 VNs have eng patch. You can download them in [url]erogedownload.com[/url].
The original Little Busters has an English one as well, just not the Ecstasy version. You might have to look for it. Hoshizora no Memoria has one too. Right here

Just saying btw if people didn't know.
Jacqli
Thanks! DLing~~
Babukus

Jacqli wrote:

Thanks! DLing~~
Have fun! :)

They are interesting vns and fun. Utawarerumono is the only one that is more like a game, you actually have fighting (turn by turn style).
Magicphoenix
^ +Sometimes timing the combos can be really hard x_x
On some days I managed to only combo every single one, on some days I didn't even manage a 2nd-hit-combo...
Babukus

Magicphoenix wrote:

On some days I managed to only combo every single one, on some days I didn't even manage a 2nd-hit-combo...
I got the hang of it after a little while because it was really important getting those max combo moves to help me out.
For certain characters the timing was different and I probably never got the max combo moves of some. Well, there are those days.
Yafutsufa

Babukus wrote:

Magicphoenix wrote:

I got the hang of it after a little while because it was really important getting those max combo moves to help me out.
For certain characters the timing was different and I probably never got the max combo moves of some. Well, there are those days.
oboro will be the hardest for me.... only able to get once in whole game.... :(
Magicphoenix
IMO hardest was Touka :P

Also, am I the only one that hoped for much more romance between Hakuoro & Eruruw?
Babukus

Magicphoenix wrote:

IMO hardest was Touka :P

Also, am I the only one that hoped for much more romance between Hakuoro & Eruruw?
I think Touka was one of the most difficult to combo with for me.

You're not the only one who wants more Hakuoro and Eruruw romance. I REALLY wanted more of it.

I love the pairing of those two.
Zerostarry
"A beautiful all-ages adventure game/visual novel from new game translation studio MoeNovel, welcome to the world of If My Heart Had Wings! "They fell in love with the sky, and in turn, each other. A promise is made, and one day they will fly together with their own wings."

The game tells the story of a "Soaring Club" at an engineering university in which a group of girls are trying to build a glider so they can fly in the sky, with the help of you, the male main character. "

only $35 on j-list!

Looking back, that was sarcasm and shouldn't be interpreted as an advertisement
Jacqli

Princess wrote:

"A beautiful all-ages adventure game/visual novel from new game translation studio MoeNovel, welcome to the world of If My Heart Had Wings! "They fell in love with the sky, and in turn, each other. A promise is made, and one day they will fly together with their own wings."

The game tells the story of a "Soaring Club" at an engineering university in which a group of girls are trying to build a glider so they can fly in the sky, with the help of you, the male main character. "

only $35 on j-list!

mind to explain?
I still don't understand about this :/
Kyonko Hizara
Would anyone happen to have an English patch or something of Saya no Uta?
Zerostarry

Jacqli wrote:

Princess wrote:

only $35 on j-list!

mind to explain?
I still don't understand about this :/

http://moenovel.com/imh/
Yoishi
According to Torotoro's DLSite submission, Monmusu Quest 3 will be released in early June ^_^

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Would anyone happen to have an English patch or something of Saya no Uta?
erogedownload.com has the fan translation & the new Jast release, the latter is on the front page. If you just need the patch it's here
blissfulyoshi
Is it just the latest few Eushully games, or is it a general trend for Eusully's mc's to be as weak as can be. Both in Kamidori and Madou Koukaku, the mc ranges from bad to mediocre. Like after the first 3 fights, I have near 0 motivation to use him....On top of that, when you get the MC in Madou Koukaku to max lvl, all he has are medicore stats and a special that cost the entire team's guage and only raise stats by 30.... Eushully really dislikes strong mcs or something.
Jacqli

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Is it just the latest few Eushully games, or is it a general trend for Eusully's mc's to be as weak as can be. Both in Kamidori and Madou Koukaku, the mc ranges from bad to mediocre. Like after the first 3 fights, I have near 0 motivation to use him....On top of that, when you get the MC in Madou Koukaku to max lvl, all he has are medicore stats and a special that cost the entire team's guage and only raise stats by 30.... Eushully really dislikes strong mcs or something.
well, for eushully's game i only tried kamidori (took 2 months, to collect all of those CG's, and maxing all the character stats)
but my opinion about MC : yes, he didn't have any ranged attack, but usually all short ranged has high either defense or attack... Well MC's stat didn't give any effect to me, i only look on his trait/behaviour
Kamidor is good VN's RPG i think
ampzz
Eushully are sort of known for doing that lately as they want to force you to utilise the 'pretty ladies' that they've obviously shoved time and effort in to.

Protagonists in say... Rance and Eien no Aselia series are the kind you can utilise time, and time again.
blissfulyoshi
In Madou Koukaku, (at least for me) there are actually 2 decent male characters, 1-3 decent female characters (depends if you call debuffers useful), and 4 op dolls.....
Oh yeah, there is also the silly spirit that takes 1% from physical... In short, humans are terrible... I think Eushully got their priorities straight xD

For Kamidori, Wil is pretty much useless as the game goes on, especially endgame. What is the point of a guy who takes ages to get double turn and has no useful abilities beyond that compared to ppl who can teleport 7 spaces, have double turn, can increase in dmg and armor if damaged, and still have a 3 range move or a 9 range, double mover. Wil was pretty much outclassed in everything at the end (I don't think he would live 1 turn against the 3 headed angel), but you have to use him usually.... Oh well, Wil was just an exceptionally bad case.
Jacqli

blissfulyoshi wrote:

For Kamidori, Wil is pretty much useless as the game goes on, especially endgame. What is the point of a guy who takes ages to get double turn and has no useful abilities beyond that compared to ppl who can teleport 7 spaces, have double turn, can increase in dmg and armor if damaged, and still have a 3 range move or a 9 range, double mover. Wil was pretty much outclassed in everything at the end (I don't think he would live 1 turn against the 3 headed angel), but you have to use him usually.... Oh well, Wil was just an exceptionally bad case.
at least, his survival skill didn't make a burden for the entire party.
Professor Prinny

Jacqli wrote:

blissfulyoshi wrote:

at least, his survival skill didn't make a burden for the entire party.
To be honest, the NG+ characters are much stronger than the characters that are a part of the original story since their most of their stats cap at 100. Although the skills Yuela, Seralwi and Emilita can get from their gothic clothes and cameo clothes are pretty worthwhile.
And yeah Wil is still fairly useless, even if you get Meister rank (Other than stat ups, Ethereal is useful) or the rank after that (Magnus/Dominus) which makes much less of a difference other than increasing your expenses.
Magicphoenix
Got a badass hammer and made him do solo action with tremendous efficiency... don't know why I'm the only one thinking he isn't bad at all
Professor Prinny

Magicphoenix wrote:

Got a badass hammer and made him do solo action with tremendous efficiency... don't know why I'm the only one thinking he isn't bad at all
It's not that he's 100% bad, it's just it takes so long for him to get strong and you'd most likely have to have him transmigrate using the Fountain of Youth furniture if you decide to get him to Lv 99 and have him revert to Lv 1 again whilst maintaining his stats to make him much stronger. Oh and every character's HP caps at 500 so even Wil can endure a lot of damage then. Other than that there are some pieces of furniture that produce the stat boosting items too. And one final thing, if you equip him with his strongest hammer (The Legendary Hammer) he'll be granted the Forcefield ability which completely nullifies ranged attacks (unless the opponent has the Seal ability) so it's like a weaker version of Perfect Focus.
Andeke
As a fan of visual novels I play them quite a lot.
But I've only played a few, which are:
Clannad.
Little Busters.
Katawa Shoujo.
Narcissu.
Corpse Party.

It'd fun of I could get some recommendations.
Lust

Andeke wrote:

Clannad.
Little Busters.
Katawa Shoujo.
Narcissu.
Corpse Party.

Hoshizora no Memoria if you like long vns
Andeke

Side Pocket wrote:

Hoshizora no Memoria if you like long vns
Thanks~
KinkiN

Andeke wrote:

Clannad.
Little Busters.
Katawa Shoujo.
Narcissu.
Corpse Party.

Hmm seems that you're a fan of key works too

so how about Rewrite? Kanon was good too but it's too old :( so old that maybe i can gave the installer to a museum

Ah maybe Dracu Riot! or Lunaris Filia. Also your avatar, Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi if you didn't know about it's VN. (I think your avatar is from Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi AA?)
show more