forum

General Visual Novel / Galgame thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
UnderminE
I heard something like "You should read Forest twice or more, you can understand more about the story with this way."

I think that's why there are 20+ arcs. Looks like the story is very deep. But yeah sometimes it makes me yawn a lot.

Well I get used to the arcs like these, thanks Umineko, so it's okay for me.
ampzz
I don't care anymore, I just want to read through Kazuko's route in Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!

Then for Aiyoku no Eustia to get a translation start on past the intro which I've read a copious amount of times
UnderminE
bump
Teras
Secret Game: Code Revise, gotta finish it ugh
UnderminE
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/inter ... -guns-days

At first:
New PC novel game from Higurashi: When They Cry, Umineko no Naku Koro ni creator
yes

YES
Then:
He added that it will have a completely different world setting than his previous works have had, so he will greatly enjoy the actual writing process.
ah.. ;_;
NoHitter
I assure that this game will be a colored text free game.

Also...
Finished G-Senjou No Maou.
Damn it! Why does Kyosuke have to be the stupid "I'll give myself up and pretend to be evil to everyone I love" type? He could have just used his connections with Yuki to have himself and Haru freed from suspicion.

Edit:
I guess it's time to stop reading VNs for a while.
When you read a VN that really affects you like that, you know that you need to get out.
I think it's time to get another hobby...
mekadon_old
I had experienced that a while ago. I had quit for a while and the got on to an another VN/eroge

EDIT: My phone views spoilertext ffffffff
Lance
Finished reading Little Busters yesterday. I knew this was a key work. I had figured out "the secret of the world" easily enough so I knew what was coming. I still cried like a little girl during Refrain.
Coro
Finished Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney recently. It was fun.
UnderminE

CoroQuetz wrote:

Now play this:
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/2085
Wassaaaa
there is a visual novel for the PSP in English?
Jarby

UnderminE wrote:

CoroQuetz wrote:

Now play this:
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/2085
I prefer this: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/1217
TKiller

Wassaaaa wrote:

Disgaea and some zombie stuff I forgot the title of Corpse Party.
Wassaaaa

TKiller wrote:

Wassaaaa wrote:

Disgaea and some zombie stuff I forgot the title of Corpse Party.
Thanks!!
Xylem Beer
I played like about 7-8 VNs. Fate/Stay Night is my favorite especially Heaven's Feel ftw. Shirou is so gar lololol

I'm playing Osananajimi wa Daitouryou (My Girlfriend is the President) atm and I plan to play Katawa Shoujo after this. :v
Shiirn

TKiller wrote:

Corpse Party.
i want to fucking play this

sooooooooooooo bad
Randy96
obligatory katawa shoujo
mathexpert
adam2046
Read through the Mahoutsukai no Yoru demo translation.
...It's killing my laptop. Looks like I'll need to build a PC to read this thing.
Mogsy
Very late to the party. Recently finished my first run of 999 less than 10 hours after borrowing the game. Finished a few routes of Katawa Shoujo. Shizune is awful and Lily makes me happy.

Thinking about reading Ever17 again pretty soon, or finally giving Fate/stay Night a chance. When the full English patch is finally released, maybe I'll give 11eyes a shot. Once I get my PSP back, I'll finally be able to run through Corpse Party and Hakuoki.
emonite
I have several visual novels but can't finish it because I don't know japanese really well... :(
UnderminE
What about English patches?
emonite
I have 5 visual novels but only 2 have english patches.
those
Finished Ran's route in My Girlfriend is the President; somehow I think it's my favourite one without having played the other routes.
yojiexo
I played CLANNAD (Visual Novel e.e) Are so good and I played The visual novel of Toradora, Great Final <3!
ampzz

those wrote:

Finished Ran's route in My Girlfriend is the President; somehow I think it's my favourite one without having played the other routes.
Wait until you go through Ezekiell's and then try saying the same.
those

ampzz wrote:

those wrote:

What's her flag? I somehow ended up on Yukino's route with the intention of Ell.
Synchrostar
Kamidori translation out. Seems like a fun VN to play, so downloading it atm ^^

EDIT: This game. Awesome.
NoHitter

those wrote:

ampzz wrote:

What's her flag? I somehow ended up on Yukino's route with the intention of Ell.
IIRC you have to not get rid of the letters to not go in Yukino's route.

Also couldn't resist:
those
Does there exist an English patch for CUBE's your diary?
I'm loving the art already (omg kantoku), but I can only comprehend so much Japanese.
Dafydd
I had the intention of playing Katawa no Shoujo for the lulz since I don't really play visual novels at all.
It's pretty good, too bad i'm stuck at 99%.
Btw, it was my first time to play a visual novel

I don't know if this was already posted, but can ye guys suggest any good VNs out there?
I lik VNs with good stories. Well, I think everybody does. :D
adam2046

Dafydd wrote:

I don't know if this was already posted, but can ye guys suggest any good VNs out there?
I lik VNs with good stories. Well, I think everybody does. :D
http://i.imgur.com/8mbiJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NoTsF.jpg
Dafydd
That was fast... Oh well, thanks a lot! :D
I was already searching a while ago, and I might start with Tsukihime. (as guided by your list and some forums I've been on)
adam2046
I started with Tsukihime and really enjoyed reading through it even if the art... isn't the best and Nasu's writing is... unique.
Faust

adam2046 wrote:

I started with Tsukihime and really enjoyed reading through it even if the art... isn't the best and Nasu's writing is... unique.
+1
NoHitter
Starting reading Deardrops.
This is one dull VN.
I hope it picks up.
senaya

NoHItter wrote:

i just want to believe they ship it to moldova.
Sallad4ever

NoHItter wrote:

This is one dull VN.
I hope it picks up.
It's almost the same with kira2, about the life of an Indie band. Though DD give more focus on the male protagonist

Anyway I'm playing Muv Luv right now but kinda have some problem so can anyone PM me their save file please? Any kind of save is appreciated but preferable if it already unlocked Muv Luv Unlimited
emonite
Visual Novels I currently have but none completed yet:
Flyable Heart (not patched)
Fate/stay night (patched)
Katawa Shoujo (English so no need for patch)
Little Busters! (patched)
My Girlfriend is the President (not patched but I heard that there is a official English version)

Don't like Saya no Uta because it is way too dark for me,does Flyable Heart have any English patch yet?
NoHitter
IIRC Flyable Heart had a machine translation English patch, so it's not going to be easy to read.
show more