forum

Osu!Taiko 1v1 Tournament!(JFF)(Winner=Janitoreihil)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dargin
Due to the abandoned tourney that Taikocracy attempted to host. I decided to do a tournament of my own.

THIS WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER TWC:LMS3

This is a Just for Fun 1v1 Tournament where there are no prizes (unless someone else wants to offer them) besides the satisfaction or winning. This tournament will be worldwide and I will try my best to compensate for timezones. While this is the first tournament i'm running, I plan on running more in the future, so please don't hold any grudges if I make any mistakes running this. This is a simple tournament in which 32 players(or 64) will have a 1v1 and of course, the winner moves on to the next bracket while the loser falls into the losers bracket(unless it's a qualifier round therefor losers will be eliminated). The only limitation of joining is to be at least rank 10000.

Rules
Rules are pretty simple.

1.Use of visual settings is allowed.

2.Disconnections
A. If you disconnect more than 50% into the map then your score will be counted before you disconnect unless you have a screenshot of your final score.

B. If you disconnect for longer than 10 minutes then the match will be forfeit UNLESS the other person agrees on a reschedule.

C. If you disconnect before 50% of the map then we will allow one rematch.

3.Only 1 mod allowed on anymod. No double time.

4.Have fun!
Registration
All you Simply have to do is pm me with a subject of TJFF Registration and give me your timezone("UTC-n" FORMAT PLEASE)
Registered Members
Registration is full
Staff
Host - Dargin
Map Pool Selection - Dargin , Skylish
Referees - Prophecy , Dargin , Skylish
Streamers/Commentators - Dargin , Skylish

To apply for staff pm me what you want to help with! Map Pool Selectors cannot participate in the tournament as a player.
Prizes
It's a Just for fun tournament... unless someone wants to offer rewards.
Schedule
All Schedules here

All matches will be held on weekends. (Possibly early monday or late friday depending on timezone!)

Tournament start:July 30th
Tournament End: September 1st
Brackets
Map Pools
Click on the links to go to said mappool.

RO32: 3.5-4* Maps BO5
RO16: 4-4.8* Maps BO5
QuarterFinals: 4.9-5.4* Maps BO7
Semi-Finals: 5-5.7* Maps BO7
Finals: 5.8-6.4* Maps BO9
Grand Finals: Have Fun! 6*+ Maps BO9

Map pools will consist of 7 No mod Maps, 3 Hidden Maps, 3 Double Time Maps, 3 Hard Rock Maps, 3 Any mod Maps, and one single Tiebreaker.
Map Pools will be chosen and released as the tournament progresses.
Match Play/Setup
This will be a seeded Tournament much like the World Cups

Feel free to join our Discord! Even if you're not in the tournament. I prefer to talk here about rescheduling and any questions rather than ingame.
Topic Starter
Dargin
3 weeks left of Registration. First map pools are in progress and will be finished soon. The Qualifier map pool will be released on July 5th.

Thanks to the first competitiors in the tournament.

Reminder: Don't worry if you lose or may be knocked out within the first rounds! This is all for fun! You have the right to be competitive but it's no shame if you lose! At least you tried!
mcgen
Hype! :D
Topic Starter
Dargin
Registration Bumped to July 20th!
Lumenite-
das neat
Topic Starter
Dargin

mcgen wrote:

How can you be hyped with such a sad face ;O;
Lumenite-

Dargin wrote:

mcgen wrote:

quality.gif
Topic Starter
Dargin

Taikocracy wrote:

Dargin wrote:

mcgen wrote:

quality.gif
k
Topic Starter
Dargin
Registrations almost over! 8 more slots!
Catgirl
i'll join if you need more players since you're not at 32 yet c:

(unless this fills up before i get home from work and can send PM, in that case good luck to all players that get in~)
Eiuh
catgirl hype
Topic Starter
Dargin
Solid! 5 slots left!
Niko-nyan
stop trolling me Dargin, i'm not poland .-.
Skylish
I am always available though I am inactive now.
Catgirl
too lazy to verify and check everyone's rank but i know for sure you messed up ulqui's rank, his probably was on a different mode, he's #57
Topic Starter
Dargin

Niko-nyan wrote:

stop trolling me Dargin, i'm not poland .-.

Oops, fixed it, I'm stupid

Catgirl wrote:

too lazy to verify and check everyone's rank but i know for sure you messed up ulqui's rank, his probably was on a different mode, he's #57

Oops, fixed it, i'm still stupid.
Backfire
Im gonna win
Topic Starter
Dargin
2 Slots left!

Live drawings will take place here on July 24th at 8PM UTC/ 3PM CDT.
Topic Starter
Dargin
All slots full, qualifier round will take place if there are enough extra players
Topic Starter
Dargin
Group Stage Map Pool realeased.
Hint: It's probably not great. Kappa
Grimbow
Aw, I only just found out about this, bummer. Would have loved to play! All the best to everyone involved. :oops:
Shinsekai-
can i join? :o
Grimbow
No, registration is over lol
Topic Starter
Dargin
Did i catch people on their break on stalking this page??? Solid

Grimbow and Chichi you both are welcome to help out with Refs if you'd like. The schedule is a bit tight with just us. :p

1st week Schedule is out!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yc1R30vHtL6YMqrVI3mp31wABCY9nONRoKvIDhn65ok/edit?usp=sharing
Topic Starter
Dargin
Schedule was updated to suit the needs of certain reschedules. Please PM me if you need a reschedule.

Screw Horario, updated links to Google sheets to show the times, every reschedule knocked everyone off on horario. It was too pointless and confusing.
Prophecy
Here is an announcement about the match.

zfraczynho and ABe_BeBe match will be postponed because of the time error between judge and zfraczynho.

If you want any more information, please contact me via Forum PM.

Sorry for inconvenience.

-- Prophecy
Topic Starter
Dargin
The Schedules for Week 2 of Group Stages have been made!

If you need a reschedule, please speak with your opponent and then pm a Referee via forum PM

EDIT: Make sure to talk with your opponent about a reschedule before you PM the referee. We've timing confusions during Week 1 because of this issue! We need to be assured that Both players can be available for a match :/
Catgirl
9 am sunday zzzzzzz
Niko-nyan

Catgirl wrote:

9 am sunday zzzzzzz
I'm here to support you <3
Alchyr
I'm not sure where talking about matches and stuff is being done, but if it's in the discord can you paste a new invite link? The one in the first post of the thread was expired by the time I noticed it :?
show more