General Vocaloid Discussion

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
I don't like American music in general.
Neo@lex
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv54164376
Starts in 40 minutes. I think you can log in with a niconico.com account.
It costs 18 dollars. I'm sure you can afford it.

That was fucking badass.
mathexpert
I was actually at the vocaloid concert. best $15 dollars i ever spent in my life.
NatsumeRin

mathexpert9981 wrote:

I was actually at the vocaloid concert. best $15 dollars i ever spent in my life.
jealous
ampzz
The thing that humours me the most is that all of about two months ago I never would have even dreamt that I would have become a frequent vocaloid listener (and slight fan) until I got into osu! and started enjoying the vocals accompanied by the songs themselves.

One of my favourites would have to be: GUMI - Coward Mont Blanc
When I first heard it I was just amazed at how enjoyable it was to listen to, after that it just went completely off tangent and now I rarely listen to anything sung by English speaking artists.
Senbon

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Miku is mainstream. Some love for the English VOCALOIDs.
This. There needs to be more Sweet Ann and Big Al songs.

SinDemonDragon13

mathexpert9981 wrote:

*is also jealous* ._.
SinDemonDragon13
My fav SeeU songs

(I like yandere songs *U*)

Imgoing to map all of them C:
anthonyyy0
Megpoid GUMI and Kagamine Rin are neck and neck for the #1 spot for my favorite vocaloid. For UTAU... Sekushi Beikon.

Drakari_old
Gakupo is my favorite vocaloid.
Because this:

Also recommended to anybody who thinks vocaloids can only sound robotic.
-Athena-
i seriously don't think there's enought hatsune miku love here D: kagamine rin is awesome as well XD
i love vocaloid lol it's not meant to replace real people and though the songs obviously lack the emotion and touch of a real singer that's not the point. that mechanical like voice is unique in it's own way and also very sexy and appealing to me XD ( sorry for being weird)
songs that take advantage of the program (very fast singing, sudden and extreme spikes etc..) are the best in my opinion
Wassaaaa
IA It's going to be the best vocaloid :D

K a Y e
Vocaloids are GREAT though there are also times when their voices are annoying.... I still love them :P
billy96
one of my Favorite
pacmanmania
Well I don't really listen to Vocaloids often

this one is my favorite though

mathexpert
lol just saw miku on the front page of yahoo... next to a rapper of all things o.0

Stefan
GUMI GUMI GUKI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GIMI GUMI GIMI GUMI GUMI GIMI GUMI SCREW EVERYTHING GUMI FUCKING ROCKS ALL OFF!!!11
fuyuko-chan
LEN, SHOTA FTW!!!! XD
Oreiora

pacmanmania wrote:

Well I don't really listen to Vocaloids often

this one is my favorite though

Oh, that dubstep-like vocaloid song...

Also looking forward to seeing more IA. As for SeeU... Mehh, the only song I liked was I=Fantasy, the others are just 'noise' to put it bluntly. I really do hope she gets more popular though, don't want to end up with another Lily...
miss_master_old
I like this so much.
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/40344
RichardKirisame
Vocaloid in opening ceremony in the Olympics?
The Ribbon Red

TheNutritiousGuy wrote:

GUMI GUMI GUKI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GUMI GIMI GUMI GIMI GUMI GUMI GIMI GUMI SCREW EVERYTHING GUMI FUCKING ROCKS ALL OFF!!!11
Most... But gotta agree.
Accelerator-kun

Watch out, a bit disturbing:
mathexpert
Oreiora

mathexpert9981 wrote:

yes, these are totally real & edible :P
Lol, the left one looks more like a penguin then hachune miku :)
The Ribbon Red

Oreiora wrote:

mathexpert9981 wrote:

yes, these are totally real & edible :P
Lol, the both of them looks more like a penguin then hachune miku :)
IMO
effenelle
my fav vocaloid is Gakupo V3 :)
and I like songs by niki who uses Lily for most of his (or her?) songs. eventhough I don't like Lily. I hope niki would try using IA or Gumi power or even Gakupo Power sometimes :?

anyone ever heard of IsoP? there's this one made by him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOOXWUcKmss

called Haru no Oto, I guess. I like it but there's no English translation for it :(
Shirai Kuroko
It's bad that they use artifical sounds but I think it's cool i like their music
Interference_old
I actually likes Ice Mountain and Kiyoteru in general.
Mofu kun
Luka and IA are awesome!
Xiaolin
Vocaloids are awsome though~ <3
Xiaolin

MoF10 wrote:

Luka and IA are awesome!
How about me? owo