Total Posts
show more
[- Taty -]
Type: Signature
Image: your choice
Size: Reccomended
Text: that you think you go with the image
Border: N
Details: I want you to make me a signature to your style, choose the photo you want and all

I love u
I will be aware of your work uwu byee
gman
Hey! May I request 2 avatars for a collab?

Image: http://wallpapercave.com/wp/LWmioXC.jpg
Size: 128x128
Text: Left = gman; Right = Argunaz; (Could you make both texts the same colours are the girls' hairs please?)
Transparent?: No
Borders?: Yes (Square shaped if possible)

If you can, please make the avatars in a way that their whole heads with the fingers can be seen. Thanks in advance!! :)
Blaster

SSShaymin wrote:

Should've put the trademark symbol after soon. Should've put it. Damn art block.

Completed Requests

Cool Grill

So this request gets hand drawn rain because this took far too long to figure out what I was going to do with this and I just so happened to get a tablet in the mail as soon as I did. Also rain done through filters looks weirder than it should, I'm sure you don't want heavy rain on your request.
This is awesome thank you!
Late reply asf ik was on break.
ANyways thank you!
Fanji
Your work is absolutely stunning! Keep it up!
Topic Starter
Reunilu
So here's a very late update that I should've said earlier.

After that last request I did, my frustration got to me and I got pretty mad that my GFX wasn't being used, even though I said to use my work for at least a week. It was further amplified by the fact that I was just given a head as a base, which at the time I took as sort of an insult as a GFX artist. I've since gotten over it, but I got very demotivated from doing GFX because of it.

That said, I'll keep doing GFX, but I'll scrap the current queue in a couple of days unless any of you four would like to say that you would still like me to do your request.
Ink_Pots
i wan't if possible ^^
Topic Starter
Reunilu
Completed Requests

- T a t y -

This was a fun request! Thanks for ordering!

Pending Requests

• None...?
Hiraa-
hello ^^

i want to req sig

image : up 2 u *( idk how to search a nice pitc lol ;w; )
size : as recomended
Text : Try to be good until next Challange
border : N
detail : up 2 u ^^ *( and if a possible can u make another one without text ^^ )

*Note *( oh maan idk what 2 say . . but your art really2 awesome >v<)b )

Sry i can't talk english so much ;w;
[- Taty -]

SSShaymin wrote:

Completed Requests

- T a t y -

This was a fun request! Thanks for ordering!

Pending Requests

• None...?

Thx <333
Shigiezi
Image: current avatar
Size:128
Text:Shigi
Transparent?: Just a white background
Borders?: No

Also, If you can, can you make it something like cookiezi's old avatar with ichinose rika plz? and same font as well. K thanks bye

Good Luck
Topic Starter
Reunilu

Shigiezi wrote:

Also, If you can, can you make it something like cookiezi's old avatar with ichinose rika plz? and same font as well. K thanks bye

Good Luck
Um, you've requested in Nao's thread for the same thing. Who's gonna do the request, me or them?
Ink_Pots
Ty :D
Shunao
Hi! :)

1. For avatar
  2. Image: Here :3
  3. Size: 128x128
  4. Text: Shogun
  5. Transparent?: No
  6. Borders?: No
Thanks and Good Luck!
Shigiezi

SSShaymin wrote:

Shigiezi wrote:

Good Luck
Um, you've requested in Nao's thread for the same thing. Who's gonna do the request, me or them?
Please you do it, I don't think Nao is even working on it
Topic Starter
Reunilu
Completed Requests

ShogunMoon

Pending Requests

• 1. Hiraa- : Sorry! Avatars are quick and easy to put together. I have about three other sigs I need to attend to across two other forums, so you might wait a bit.
    2. Shigiezi: Mind if you could give me another image? Sifting through image repositories for one image is tough and my photo manipulation skills can't do very much unless you don't mind me ruining the avatar completely.

Minor Updates

1. Edits to rules and miscellaneous things
  2. Added recent requests
  3. Updated avatar form slightly
  4. Added an "open for collab shop" notice under the following conditions: you must have at least one year of photo editing experience, willingness to work with renders, and a portfolio showing me that you have an interest to improve your GFX. (this is actually somewhat of an old update, I just haven't made it public)
Shigiezi

SSShaymin wrote:

Completed Requests

ShogunMoon

Pending Requests

• 1. Hiraa- : Sorry! Avatars are quick and easy to put together. I have about three other sigs I need to attend to across two other forums, so you might wait a bit.
    2. Shigiezi: Mind if you could give me another image? Sifting through image repositories for one image is tough and my photo manipulation skills can't do very much unless you don't mind me ruining the avatar completely.

Minor Updates

2. Added recent requests
  4. Added an "open for collab shop" notice under the following conditions: you must have at least one year of photo editing experience, willingness to work with renders, and a portfolio showing me that you have an interest to improve your GFX. (this is actually somewhat of an old update, I just haven't made it public)

Of course, sorry about that.
http://imgur.com/a/3WLY0
Hiraa-

SSShaymin wrote:

Completed Requests

ShogunMoon

Pending Requests

Minor Updates

2. Added recent requests

*( ah ok dude ^^ i will waiting ) and thanks for the respon ^^

# so glad to hear that :)
Perfection
Banner
Image: http://65.media.tumblr.com/832a299d68ec ... 4_1280.jpg couldnt find a render for this :c
Size: default
Text (if any): Perfection (its optional if it doesnt look good then no text)
Animation?: no
Anything else?: None, take your time.

Love your work
qtz
Topic Starter
Reunilu

Shigiezi wrote:

Of course, sorry about that.
http://imgur.com/a/3WLY0
I meant more like something that isn't a pre-existing avatar, I can only do so much with that sort of thing. :S

Peak wrote:

after time, can i order 1 more? :D
If it's after a week, then sure.
qtz
cancel.
Shunao

SSShaymin wrote:

Completed Requests

ShogunMoon

Omg I love it! Thanks! :)
Hikomori
canceled
Fuumiko
gman
Hello, I made a request about 3 months ago, but I would like to cancel it. May I request a new avatar (just one though)? If so, here are the details:

Image: http://static.zerochan.net/Suzukaze.Aob ... 019133.jpg
Size: 128x128.
Text: None.
Transparent?: Yes.
Borders?: Yes. (Square shaped if possible)
Anything Else?: Not really, but if you feel like adding something, go ahead!

Thanks in advance! And I'm sorry for what happened to you...
Topic Starter
Reunilu
Completed Requests

gman

Alright, before I move onto housekeeping, I guess I owe you guys an explanation.

Around the time that I received the requests the initially, I was getting other requests from other forums at the same time, counting up to about seven handmade full effort requests on top of school work. As such, I felt rather overwhelmed and needed to get away from GFX (again). Sure I love GFX, but I get exhausted pretty easily and anything less than the effort I put out with the work I do for myself doesn't feel satisfactory. Such was the case for the requests that took priority to the ones here on the osu! forums, which took way more time than I hoped for and way less effort than I was satisfied with. But I'm here now. Anyway.

Pending Requests

• Hiraa - I know, I'm sorry! >< If it's any consolation, I'm very much working on it and it's been really fun to work on. It's about 30% done.
Housekeeping

1. Rules are very slowly being updated and reworked
  2. Even though the collab thing down at the bottom of the OP hasn't been updated yet, but the requirements have been lowered down to very little prior experience, however I still would like to see an interest in learning the ways of GFX
gman

SSShaymin wrote:

Completed Requests

gman

Alright, before I move onto housekeeping, I guess I owe you guys an explanation.

Around the time that I received the requests the initially, I was getting other requests from other forums at the same time, counting up to about seven handmade full effort requests on top of school work. As such, I felt rather overwhelmed and needed to get away from GFX (again). Sure I love GFX, but I get exhausted pretty easily and anything less than the effort I put out with the work I do for myself doesn't feel satisfactory. Such was the case for the requests that took priority to the ones here on the osu! forums, which took way more time than I hoped for and way less effort than I was satisfied with. But I'm here now. Anyway.

Pending Requests

• Hiraa - I know, I'm sorry! >< If it's any consolation, I'm very much working on it and it's been really fun to work on. It's about 30% done.
Housekeeping

1. Rules are very slowly being updated and reworked
  2. Even though the collab thing down at the bottom of the OP hasn't been updated yet, but the requirements have been lowered down to very little prior experience, however I still would like to see an interest in learning the ways of GFX
You really don't need to give us an explanation, since you already stated in the rules' section that you're a busy person and that it may take a while to complete the requests. Whenever you have a lot of irl work to do, just take a break from GFX.
That being said, it was worth the wait! I'll gladly support your GFX and use your work for a long time. Good luck in the future!
Topic Starter
Reunilu
Completed Requests

-Hiraa

Housekeeping

1. PSDs may be available upon request. However they must be used for study purposes only. There's a set of do not's that come with the PSD and if I catch you breaking one of those do not's, you're banned permanently. There isn't a section of the order sheet that says something like "PSD?: Y/N" since it's pretty obvious not everyone can be bothered to learn GFX, but it's as easy as "could I get the PSD for this request? thanks".
Don AlfaJorgito
Image: Here
Size: Default size for banners
Text (if any): Miss Bolivia Tomate el palo(ft. Leo Garcia) Beatmap by AlfaJorgito.
Animation?: Yes, Every word is taken a delay of 1 second to appear
Anything else?: Put in the middle left the text Miss Bolivia and the rest then appears as a ladder, and put a burst of light in the text at the end.

Sorry for bad english, I hope it was understood.
Hiraa-

SSShaymin wrote:

Completed Requests

-Hiraa

Housekeeping

1. PSDs may be available upon request. However they must be used for study purposes only. There's a set of do not's that come with the PSD and if I catch you breaking one of those do not's, you're banned permanently. There isn't a section of the order sheet that says something like "PSD?: Y/N" since it's pretty obvious not everyone can be bothered to learn GFX, but it's as easy as "could I get the PSD for this request? thanks".

OMG. . . so Powerfully Awesome. . . .. . yeay ..yeay. . . finally xD . ..

*( but can u change a size image * :D ) *( maybe like size a normal banner or other else )

and really2 big thanks dude. . *( maybe next time i wanna req to u again :D )
Topic Starter
Reunilu

Hiraa- wrote:

*( but can u change a size image * :D ) *( maybe like size a normal banner or other else )
Since it's a sig, if I change the size of it to a banner, it's gonna lose quality. It's a considerable quality loss, since the ratio of the sizes aren't the same. You sure you want it resized?

Completed Requests

AlfaJogito

Couldn't do a proper light burst since it ramps up the size of the gif and I wasn't sure if the gif would appear on the site.
Don AlfaJorgito
Completed Requests

AlfaJogito

Couldn't do a proper light burst since it ramps up the size of the gif and I wasn't sure if the gif would appear on the site.

Thanks, i like it.
gman
Hey there! I've come back to request something since I really love your work and I'm quite happy with my avatar from last time. This time, I'd like to request a banner for my userpage. Here are the details:

1. Image: https://images7.alphacoders.com/736/736194.png
  2. Size: 600x190
  3. Text (if any): Welcome to gman's userpage!
  4. Animation?: Yes.
  5. Anything else?: The usual appear/disappear effect of the text. If you feel like adding anything else, feel free to do so!
Before I finish, may I ask if the 600x190 size is the correct one for a banner? I've seen other banners with a 620x200 size, so I got a bit confused. Well, I'll let that for you to decide. Thanks in advance and good luck! :)
Topic Starter
Reunilu

gman wrote:

Before I finish, may I ask if the 600x190 size is the correct one for a banner? I've seen other banners with a 620x200 size, so I got a bit confused. Well, I'll let that for you to decide. Thanks in advance and good luck! :)
I'm not sure if 600 x 190 is the proper size either. I just sort of chose it so I could have some sort of default size for banners.
gman

SSShaymin wrote:

gman wrote:

I'm not sure if 600 x 190 is the proper size either. I just sort of chose it so I could have some sort of default size for banners.
I went to check some userpage banners and most were 620x190. May I change the size to that instead? Also, I think you should consider changing to that as your new default size. :)
Topic Starter
Reunilu

gman wrote:

I went to check some userpage banners and most were 620x190. May I change the size to that instead? Also, I think you should consider changing to that as your new default size. :)
Hmm... I'll consider it.

Completed Requests

I'm supposed to be closed right now, but I wanted to finish this before I go into full exam mode. More on that a little later.

Housekeeping

1. Name change! The name Reunilu is now reflected in new watermarks and the shop name.
  2. Closed for requests for a little bit. Have some exams and assignments to finish and I need to focus on them. When I'll be back open is subject to change, but I'll be sure to be open back up between the 14th and the 16th.
Topic Starter
Reunilu
More minor updates.

Housekeeping

1. I've finished all my exams! The shop is completely open!
  2. This is a test feature for now: irregular shaped banners. I wanna see how many people are interested before I go ahead and take this off the options or keep this. The form for this is a little weird, so I'll walk y'all through it.

• Image/Render:
    Size:
    Text (if any):
    Shape: (triangle, circle, any geometrical shape really, the most accurate you can give me is the general shape of the outcome)
    Render integration: Completely outside/partially outside/completely inside
    Animation:
    Anything else?:
  1. The image that is normally in the other forms also has render. This is because of a part of the order form later.
  2. There is no default size for this type of banner, since it can get pretty tall. It's perfect for stuff like beatmap queues, btw!
  3. The shape of the banner consists of at least one geometrical shape, meaning that if you request for--say--a triangle shape, the banner might come out with more than one triangle. If you have a specific banner shape that you have a sample of like this, please tell me! This helps me out greatly!
  4. Render integration is where you want your render. "Completely inside" and "completely outside" should be self-explanatory (and if it's not, it's either inside or outside the banner shape). Partially outside is having the top of the render outside of the banner shape, but the bottom half is inside. Please note there are specific criteria for render integration:
    1. Pre-rendered images and images that can be rendered can be used for all three options.
    2. If the image has cropped out parts above the legs (like this), the image integration is automatically inside the banner. Likewise if the image has multiple people.
That said, here's an example of the irregular banner:

Kanna
Image: http://imgur.com/a/3CnlA
Size: 128x128 (or whatever is best for the avatars)
Text: Vax
Transparent?: No
Anything Else?: Nope, Thanks for everything! :D
[Lethal]
Amazing Work! Best of luck to both of you :)
Topic Starter
Reunilu

lethal_osu wrote:

Amazing Work! Best of luck to both of you :)
This is a one person shop, actually. ><; I changed my name from SSShaymin to Reunilu and kept the Shay in the name to avoid confusion. Which reminds me, I need to take out the name since it's been long enough.

Completed Requests

NotVax
show more